Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 8718
-
06-06-23 08:23 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 693And she just posted a new address in East Haven today. Maybe she's real, but I'm cautious about contacting her.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 22:37 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 465SW'er
Vanessa LOL.
Originally Posted by SwLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 20:14 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 2147I would be extra cautious with that ad. Why would anyone include their address? In my mind I call it sting.
Originally Posted by SwLuvr
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
06-05-23 08:54 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 242Sw
The heavy set lady in the pics is a known streetwalker on ferry out daily.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 08:02 #6194Senior Member

Posts: 886Sounds like a fun time. A BJ and some reptilian talk! Better than jerking off to ancient aliens!
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
She looks like she has a banger body.
-
06-04-23 23:05 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 347In my time with her, she didn't explicitly indicate but I'd say the signs point to leaning more right. In some of her motoring on there were some hints even of more conspiracy potentials.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 23:02 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 195Thank you DrJohnson. Was getting cop vibes as well, glad I'm not the only one. Weird she puts the address in her ad. Didn't even get to the point of asking her for a pic, wasn't feeling her energy at all.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 22:53 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 551Nicolette Political Persusian. Red or Blue?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Are her political leaning Red State or Blue? If politics are a major topic of conversation during her incessant chatter, at least I would want to be like minded.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 19:20 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 982Any details? On the attempted robbery? I've heard some bad stories but damn what a great set of cans.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 19:17 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 982If you mean she looks like a bull dyke yeah I know what you mean, I've seen her several times and she has a decent body. She's relatively fit, very accommodating and I've gone bare with no resistance on her end at all. But the droning on about politics was too much to bear. I like a little small talk, & she performs but hell she can talk.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 19:09 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 982I chatted with her a bit, without much justification (that I feel like justifying) I think she's a cop or a flake. Said she was around, has address I. Her ad. Couldn't send a selfie because she was driving in a car with her cousin.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 11:03 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 77I actually think he was referring to post #6180, a recent ad on Craigslist for massage in East Haven.
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 07:25 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 147Full menu. Talks a lot, but I think she is very good.
Originally Posted by HornBall
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 15:55 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 195Anybody seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/585517084565
-
06-03-23 14:43 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 216New on CL
Messaged her years ago never pulled the trigger. Didn't she live with her girlfriend?
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
What is she open to? What's on the menu?









Reply With Quote






