Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 43505
-
06-03-23 12:50 #38240Regular Member

Posts: 11Dandelion
Hi all,
Any intelligence on the new girl (allegedly) at Dandy?
Name.
Attributes.
Personality.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-03-23 11:05 #38239Senior Member

Posts: 55Nini's Holbrook
What's the lasted on this place any good changes or is it still on the downhill?
-
06-02-23 21:43 #38238Senior Member

Posts: 336It's about timing
If you have chemistry, and it is the right time of month, and she is having a good day, the menu can be wide open. She is human, and has hormones. The next visit she could be entirely different. So when it all clicks, just enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 19:32 #38237Senior Member

Posts: 48I very much enjoy Korean spa / massages. What's the damage in legit services, and extras? What's on the menu?
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 18:54 #38236Senior Member

Posts: 454The spas in Providence can have this (Angel, 1021, Smilers); can confirm one woman at Angel did this. Generally need to find a place where they can wash you and make sure you're clean.
Originally Posted by DaJiba9
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 17:44 #38235Senior Member

Posts: 346My basics when I visit
I practice simple common sense AMP etiquette. I come after recent shower, especially if no TS.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
Maybe a nice light touch of cologne. Sauvage or Chanel blue. Being polite, respectful and friendly is a must. Not being too grabby.
These ladies know why we are here. Offer a neck / upper back massage. . or even back massage on table. I always ask " you OK".
Sorry I am old man and you have to work harder on my sore back. The usual reply is not " you not old. Haha". Come back for second visit and tell her" I wanted to see you again. " then you can open up discussion to other possible options and be respectful if " we don't do that." But there are always "exceptions " you will find what the lady will or want to do.
-
06-02-23 16:11 #38234Regular Member

Posts: 17I haven't been yet but have been thinking about it. Very curious to see if anyone has any info.
Originally Posted by Pooma127
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 12:14 #38233Senior Member

Posts: 312Sometime, they just like you
Could just be great chemistry. You just might be her type and she feels lucky to have your attention. Once, I thought I was getting away with something by having my hand down a provider's pants. She decided to lay on the table, adjust my had position, grabbed my wrist to dictate the tempo, closed her eyes, and basically ignore me until she came. Go figure.
Originally Posted by HeadyTipper
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 10:21 #38232Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've reached out to her before. But, she will only see White guys and it's in her ad. No exemption. With the review that Sampox provided and the fact that she only sees one group of people, no thanks.
Originally Posted by Sampox
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 10:12 #38231Senior Member

Posts: 180Family Braintree
Went back here recently and got Wendy. Agree on the "all meat no potatoes" for her body. Body looks way better with clothes on than naked. Face wise to me she's average. The other girls they previously had look better. Also, she seemed pretty "cold" when I arrived like she didn't want to be bothered. I tried giving her a hug (as I usually do with everyone else to gauge how good they might be) and she couldn't have pulled away any faster. Maybe a long day, maybe she don't like me, who knows LOL.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
Although she massaged everywhere, it was a decent massage. I've had a lot better here before. On the flip, she wanted 140 for a nude CBJ. Said hell nah to that and was prepared to leave without any extras since I'm already not feeling her like that. She ended up doing it for 100. Same CBJ technique as Shirley (who was previously there) where she puts the oil on then applies the saran wrap before doing it. Ended up being about the same as Shirley's CBJ. Got the job done but nothing to write home about. Although I got the full amount of time without any interruptions, the session still felt rushed.
Heard another girl in the other room but she never came out. Would personally rather try the other girl since I don't mind trying new girls or just walk out next time if only Wendy is available since I'd rather not see her again.
Side note: This place appears to be getting very busy lately. I remember 4-5 years ago, it would always be empty. Now, it never seems empty. They would really benefit from having a mamasan.
-
06-02-23 08:39 #38230Senior Member

Posts: 63Try Southcoast
Several reviews of her there. Mixed. Used to work out of an apartment near St Ann's Hospital in Fall River. I had a good session with her a few years back before pandemic. She allowed everything including bb.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
Last couple of tries were only mediocre. BJ was more of a H J and no access below. Don't recall seeing any recent positive reviews.
Good luck!
-
06-02-23 07:20 #38229Senior Member

Posts: 346She looks like a slightly older Kat, who used to do incall massage out of Fall River, but someone more familiar w Kat should make the identification.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith973
[View Original Post]
Johnsmith, you might try posting this on the New Bedford / Southcoast part of the board.
-
06-01-23 21:58 #38228Senior Member

Posts: 45What town is this in? Do you think Lisa is willing to put those D's to work?
Originally Posted by BeefyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 21:04 #38227Senior Member

Posts: 81Fayette
There used to be one at 33 Fayette.
Originally Posted by TelTheDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 19:59 #38226Senior Member

Posts: 25Not sure what spot your talking about the 2 spot that near Feytte area is on Newport street ocean across from the Wolston station, 40 for half and 60 for HE nipple sux,. The other spot is down a bit Thai spot near Wendy.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



