High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19995

    BBJ Providers

    I think I got spoiled in the hobby from 2019-2021. There were a lot of providers back in Cincinnati area (and here tbh) who would do. 6 and. 8 BBJs and they were good at it too and I haven't been so lucky here. Must be something in the water does anybody have any good, reliable providers here that could fall in that range that don't have very clear and obvious pharma issues or clockwatch, or am I asking too much? Let me know! -71.

  2. #19994

    Ebony Providers

    Here you go Brother: Danielle Sparks who I can recommend. YMMV https://twitter.com/missladysparks?t...MTXZd_FBw&s=09.

    Also Annah Grey https://twitter.com/grey_annah?t=nRH...bp0DmZN_Q&s=09.

    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.

    Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.

    Thanks!

  3. #19993

    Black provider suggestions?

    Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.

    Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.

    Thanks!

  4. #19992

    2nd that Emotion

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Bad provider. Known habits, rip off and looks much different now. I would run away.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

  5. #19991

    Jordynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Bad provider. Known habits, rip off and looks much different now. I would run away.

  6. #19990
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    For the price does she offer bare services?
    The toppy was uncovered everything after was covered. She doesn't do the rest without one.

  7. #19989

    CIM Blow and Go

    Hey gents, I can reliably nut in Bobo's mouth at Lesley's Spa, but she's all the way up at 86th and Michigan and I'm downtown with a tight schedule today. Anyone got a good old faithful provider near downtown that #1 isn't fat and / or homely and #2 is around $?

  8. #19988

    Shelbyville

    I'm gambling at the Horseshoe Casino this week and staying in Shelbyville. Can anybody recommend a provider that is close by or will do an outcall here?

  9. #19987
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to see Kristen Taylor and safe to say she's an amazing girl. Great rack and a booty to go with it. Safe clean place. Very easy to get along with and made sure I was comfortable. Opted for the hhr since it was our first meeting. I'd like to see what else is on the menu but pretty standard positions the first time. Started with some sensual head then cow girl for a bit till the flip and finished doggy. Overall I'd say she's an 8 out of 10 in real life. Deff will go back again. Also my wifey is out of town and I've been dying to see a nice Latina if anyone has any leads PM me. Stay safe boys here is Kristen's link be good to her and she will do the same.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor
    For the price does she offer bare services?

  10. #19986

    Pregnant Provider

    Still in the mood for a pregnant provider. Anyone here know of a decent one who wants some help?

    Thanks.

  11. #19985

    Kristen taylor

    Made a visit to see Kristen Taylor and safe to say she's an amazing girl. Great rack and a booty to go with it. Safe clean place. Very easy to get along with and made sure I was comfortable. Opted for the hhr since it was our first meeting. I'd like to see what else is on the menu but pretty standard positions the first time. Started with some sensual head then cow girl for a bit till the flip and finished doggy. Overall I'd say she's an 8 out of 10 in real life. Deff will go back again. Also my wifey is out of town and I've been dying to see a nice Latina if anyone has any leads PM me. Stay safe boys here is Kristen's link be good to her and she will do the same.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor

  12. #19984

    Tall blonde. Dancer. Tree / Landscaping Business.

    Had seen this girl a couple times. Lost her number. If anyone knows who I'm talking about can you PM me please? Thanks.

  13. #19983

    Aaliyah fired from DI?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Might want to post this in the DI thread for a better response.

    I believe Aaliyah was originally from the Florida area and recently fired from DI. She mentioned working the clubs in the Detroit area recently. I know she sometimes danced at Brad's when she was in Indy.

    The best source for her whereabouts might come from her friend Piper at DI the next time you see her.

    Please feel free to share any info you find out here or in DM. I'd love to see her again myself.
    Aaliyah was one of my MANY all time favorites at DI.

    Saw her four times!

    She was fired by DI? More info / gossip, please. PM if you wish to be very discreet 🙊.

  14. #19982
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Might want to post this in the DI thread for a better response.

    I believe Aaliyah was originally from the Florida area and recently fired from DI. She mentioned working the clubs in the Detroit area recently. I know she sometimes danced at Brad's when she was in Indy.

    The best source for her whereabouts might come from her friend Piper at DI the next time you see her.

    Please feel free to share any info you find out here or in DM. I'd love to see her again myself.
    Aaliyah was one of my MANY all time favorites at DI.

    Saw her four times!

    She was fired by DI? More info / gossip, please. PM if you wish to be very discreet 🙊.

  15. #19981

    Brazil

    I found three hot chick in Rio together I got them a room at my hotel and banged all of them same visit paid them 200 each all night and went to a bar prior. Rio Brazil is amazing. They were on vacation from Sao Paulo.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting 22 year old (25 + ??) "Valentina" from Brazil yesterday. Very nice place of the NE side, near Interstate for easy driving.

    Very sexy and pretty, acts like she loves her job and is happy to see you!

    We did all the standard positions: mish, doggie, me standing on floor, sit on face, cowgirl. When asked, she flew into all position (s) as though she was a gymnast. Took a pounding like a pro!

    Language barrier is of little trouble.

    Clean and shaved, and ASKED me to to pleasure her like a Grecian stud! Not into anal, so I can't report.

    Was fifteen minutes late because of "Building maintenance" was at the door.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8314271.htm ( link may expire soon).

    http://touringvipgirls.freeescortsit...entina-backer/

    Perfect silicone job for a pair of beautiful and firm but soft B cups! Photos are accurate, not fancy Glamor Shots.

    She uses a screener / scheduler that has tight requirements, be prepared in advance.

    Says she'll be back in Indy in July. I will be checking to see her again!

    Damage 4, plus 1 tip. I would have tipped another 1 if I had it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape