Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 24824
-
06-08-23 07:34 #19994Senior Member

Posts: 93Ebony Providers
Here you go Brother: Danielle Sparks who I can recommend. YMMV https://twitter.com/missladysparks?t...MTXZd_FBw&s=09.
Also Annah Grey https://twitter.com/grey_annah?t=nRH...bp0DmZN_Q&s=09.
Originally Posted by CMatts88
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 19:53 #19993Senior Member

Posts: 32Black provider suggestions?
Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.
Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.
Thanks!
-
06-05-23 16:16 #19992Senior Member

Posts: 302nd that Emotion
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 10:56 #19991Senior Member

Posts: 542Jordynn
Bad provider. Known habits, rip off and looks much different now. I would run away.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 09:33 #19990Senior Member

Posts: 42The toppy was uncovered everything after was covered. She doesn't do the rest without one.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 08:31 #19989Senior Member

Posts: 339CIM Blow and Go
Hey gents, I can reliably nut in Bobo's mouth at Lesley's Spa, but she's all the way up at 86th and Michigan and I'm downtown with a tight schedule today. Anyone got a good old faithful provider near downtown that #1 isn't fat and / or homely and #2 is around $?
-
06-05-23 07:04 #19988Senior Member

Posts: 39Shelbyville
I'm gambling at the Horseshoe Casino this week and staying in Shelbyville. Can anybody recommend a provider that is close by or will do an outcall here?
-
06-04-23 20:14 #19987Senior Member

Posts: 52For the price does she offer bare services?
Originally Posted by JustFun2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 14:00 #19986Senior Member

Posts: 83Pregnant Provider
Still in the mood for a pregnant provider. Anyone here know of a decent one who wants some help?
Thanks.
-
06-04-23 12:16 #19985Senior Member

Posts: 42Kristen taylor
Made a visit to see Kristen Taylor and safe to say she's an amazing girl. Great rack and a booty to go with it. Safe clean place. Very easy to get along with and made sure I was comfortable. Opted for the hhr since it was our first meeting. I'd like to see what else is on the menu but pretty standard positions the first time. Started with some sensual head then cow girl for a bit till the flip and finished doggy. Overall I'd say she's an 8 out of 10 in real life. Deff will go back again. Also my wifey is out of town and I've been dying to see a nice Latina if anyone has any leads PM me. Stay safe boys here is Kristen's link be good to her and she will do the same.
https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor
-
06-04-23 09:28 #19984Senior Member

Posts: 39Tall blonde. Dancer. Tree / Landscaping Business.
Had seen this girl a couple times. Lost her number. If anyone knows who I'm talking about can you PM me please? Thanks.
-
06-04-23 07:45 #19983Senior Member

Posts: 893Aaliyah fired from DI?
Aaliyah was one of my MANY all time favorites at DI.
Originally Posted by Lgroc
[View Original Post]
Saw her four times!
She was fired by DI? More info / gossip, please. PM if you wish to be very discreet 🙊.
-
06-04-23 07:33 #19982Senior Member

Posts: 893Aaliyah was one of my MANY all time favorites at DI.
Originally Posted by Lgroc
[View Original Post]
Saw her four times!
She was fired by DI? More info / gossip, please. PM if you wish to be very discreet 🙊.
-
06-03-23 08:23 #19981Senior Member

Posts: 363Brazil
I found three hot chick in Rio together I got them a room at my hotel and banged all of them same visit paid them 200 each all night and went to a bar prior. Rio Brazil is amazing. They were on vacation from Sao Paulo.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 06:20 #19980Senior Member

Posts: 893Touring Brazilian Hottie, back in July!
I had the pleasure of meeting 22 year old (25 + ??) "Valentina" from Brazil yesterday. Very nice place of the NE side, near Interstate for easy driving.
Very sexy and pretty, acts like she loves her job and is happy to see you!
We did all the standard positions: mish, doggie, me standing on floor, sit on face, cowgirl. When asked, she flew into all position (s) as though she was a gymnast. Took a pounding like a pro!
Language barrier is of little trouble.
Clean and shaved, and ASKED me to to pleasure her like a Grecian stud! Not into anal, so I can't report.
Was fifteen minutes late because of "Building maintenance" was at the door.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8314271.htm ( link may expire soon).
http://touringvipgirls.freeescortsit...entina-backer/
Perfect silicone job for a pair of beautiful and firm but soft B cups! Photos are accurate, not fancy Glamor Shots.
She uses a screener / scheduler that has tight requirements, be prepared in advance.
Says she'll be back in Indy in July. I will be checking to see her again!
Damage 4, plus 1 tip. I would have tipped another 1 if I had it.










Reply With Quote





