Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 43528
-
06-04-23 16:50 #38248Senior Member

Posts: 32[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-04-23 15:37 #38247Senior Member

Posts: 48Did you find out where she worked in RI and the name she uses there?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 14:30 #38246Senior Member

Posts: 121No Luck
Why is it when there is more than one masseuse and one is young and attractive and the other is a granny I always seem to draw the 80-year-old? Is it because the hotter ones are always reserved for appointments? I couldn't believe the hottie I saw in the NS but she was ready to head in session. I thought she was going to be my masseuse but nope, I got the heavy-set old-timer. She should find another profession because nobody wants someone 30 years older than they are unless it's their fetish but that should be a "Special Order" The massage wasn't bad but not at all exciting. I had no fun, it felt awkward. I won't reveal who it is but I think I'll have to walk out next time.
-
06-04-23 10:55 #38245Regular Member

Posts: 11I never see any activity or signage.
Originally Posted by LitRomney
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 10:25 #38244Senior Member

Posts: 38Haven't been in a while
Last time I went was a decent looking woman in her 50's. Massage was ok and got a HJ at the end.
Originally Posted by DickieDewu2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 07:57 #38243Senior Member

Posts: 3853Philly
Traveled south and stopped in Philly. Went to 9 VIP, which was visited a lot from RM. Run down neighborhood. But, inside was very nice. Very spacious and lots of rooms. Greeted by the host and later, tall, young Korean woman walks in with lingerie and heels! Wow. Nice table shower, massage was decent, it wasn't a therapeutic massage, everything is covered. She squeezed the whole time, SMH. Mirrors everywhere. It was a nice place. Reasonable rates. The funny thing is that she works in RI as well. I haven't visited any RI parlors in years. If anyone here is a South Shore visitor can comment. Apparently, there is a similar spa there as well. Her name is Lisa. Overall, 8-9 for beauty, 8-9 for table shower, session is 6-7 due to the rubber, will not do it without it, personality if 7-8. Nice lady, not very talkative.
I haven't visited a place like this in awhile. I was a good refresher. Do stop there if your travels take you there and comment if anyone knows of a place in RI.
-
06-03-23 16:21 #38242Senior Member

Posts: 93Daisy
I've reported on Daisy in Acton a few times. It's always been quality for me. Prob the last time I'll visit in a while as I'm moving out of the area. Angela was sad when I told her so she gave me an excellent firm back and leg massage and a tremendous tease before the finish. I usually go with 30 min. 5 house 6 tip. She is great.
-
06-03-23 14:29 #38241Senior Member

Posts: 385Acting
My guess is acting. Doubt that this girl is seriously into it. Money is the motivator not hormones.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 13:33 #38240Senior Member

Posts: 81Chemistry or Acting?
Another monger on here PM'd me and had the same experience with this woman. I am leaning toward acting, not chemistry this time.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 12:50 #38239Regular Member

Posts: 11Dandelion
Hi all,
Any intelligence on the new girl (allegedly) at Dandy?
Name.
Attributes.
Personality.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-03-23 11:05 #38238Senior Member

Posts: 55Nini's Holbrook
What's the lasted on this place any good changes or is it still on the downhill?
-
06-02-23 21:43 #38237Senior Member

Posts: 336It's about timing
If you have chemistry, and it is the right time of month, and she is having a good day, the menu can be wide open. She is human, and has hormones. The next visit she could be entirely different. So when it all clicks, just enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 19:32 #38236Senior Member

Posts: 48I very much enjoy Korean spa / massages. What's the damage in legit services, and extras? What's on the menu?
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 18:54 #38235Senior Member

Posts: 456The spas in Providence can have this (Angel, 1021, Smilers); can confirm one woman at Angel did this. Generally need to find a place where they can wash you and make sure you're clean.
Originally Posted by DaJiba9
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 17:44 #38234Senior Member

Posts: 346My basics when I visit
I practice simple common sense AMP etiquette. I come after recent shower, especially if no TS.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
Maybe a nice light touch of cologne. Sauvage or Chanel blue. Being polite, respectful and friendly is a must. Not being too grabby.
These ladies know why we are here. Offer a neck / upper back massage. . or even back massage on table. I always ask " you OK".
Sorry I am old man and you have to work harder on my sore back. The usual reply is not " you not old. Haha". Come back for second visit and tell her" I wanted to see you again. " then you can open up discussion to other possible options and be respectful if " we don't do that." But there are always "exceptions " you will find what the lady will or want to do.











Reply With Quote





