The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1120

    Can confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Sounds Like / Looks like pics of a lady I saw ages ago, was a bit whacked, but I had a decent session. Plus admit it, we're all a bit crazy, LOL That said YMMV and I'd consider a visit, LOL.

    *Title of old Paul Simon Song.
    She is crazy. I saw her at her place in Manchester a few years back and she wanted me to pay more because I had a nice car. She copped and attitude when I told her "no".

    The pictures are not even close to what she looks like now.

    Stay away.

  2. #1119

    Still Crazy After All These Years

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times in the past, but caved in on nothing else being in the area. I sort of knew going in what to expect and got exactly what I got last time. The woman is a bit heavier than her pics show. Pics are old. She is a total hornball when it comes time for whipping jr out, but you've got to endure 15 to 20 minutes of total crazy talk. She is into the total cock worship thing and delivers a quality BBBJ. She studies the cock she's working on with total enthusiasm. She will be making lots of comments on how hard the cock feels in her mouth and tell you how she can feel it throb against her tongue. She will tell you how much she loves your cock and she will suck on it until it explodes, and she does post orgasm torture with her mouth and tongue trying to get you for a second pop. Then she gets nutzo telling you she hates you and a bunch of crazy talk. Quality BBBJ with cim, but too much craziness.
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/fun-fcialstightest-tushy-978-7/220788095940
    Sounds Like / Looks like pics of a lady I saw ages ago, was a bit whacked, but I had a decent session. Plus admit it, we're all a bit crazy, LOL That said YMMV and I'd consider a visit, LOL.

    *Title of old Paul Simon Song.

  3. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Cassie in Tewksbury. She's fun but you always worry if another personality is around the corner. I thought I read bad reviews about your recommendation on here.
    I've read the same, but decided to risk it. When I was like 10 minutes away she started to blow up my phone and went from horny to crazy and scary. As you can imagine I decided to simply cancel.

  4. #1117

    Sounds familiar

    Sounds like Cassie in Tewksbury. She's fun but you always worry if another personality is around the corner. I thought I read bad reviews about your recommendation on here.

  5. #1116

    Complete crazy lady

    I've seen her a couple times in the past, but caved in on nothing else being in the area. I sort of knew going in what to expect and got exactly what I got last time. The woman is a bit heavier than her pics show. Pics are old. She is a total hornball when it comes time for whipping jr out, but you've got to endure 15 to 20 minutes of total crazy talk. She is into the total cock worship thing and delivers a quality BBBJ. She studies the cock she's working on with total enthusiasm. She will be making lots of comments on how hard the cock feels in her mouth and tell you how she can feel it throb against her tongue. She will tell you how much she loves your cock and she will suck on it until it explodes, and she does post orgasm torture with her mouth and tongue trying to get you for a second pop. Then she gets nutzo telling you she hates you and a bunch of crazy talk. Quality BBBJ with cim, but too much craziness.
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/fun-fcialstightest-tushy-978-7/220788095940

  6. #1115

    Dating

    You always pay. Either you buy her lunch or take her to the movies or give her half of everything when she leaves. The Sheen definition comes to mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by NhPats  [View Original Post]
    Paying a woman for sex is not "dating".

  7. #1114

    Not dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    Kiki is just ok. Extremely average at best.
    Paying a woman for sex is not "dating".

  8. #1113

    I've dated kiki maybe twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/595031146563

    After seeing some decent reviews I decided to give Kiki a try. I think she overbooks, she asked me to get there for 12:30. I do so and then she makes me wait another 15 minutes before giving me the actual address. When I get there I texted her I was outside, no response. I waited outside for a few minutes and then I realized I saw a puffy jacket in the doorway. I go to go inside and it turns out there was an older guy waiting for her too (inside the door). I decided to leave because I didn't have time to wait for 2 other people.
    Kiki is just ok. Extremely average at best.

  9. #1112

    Kiki

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/595031146563

    After seeing some decent reviews I decided to give Kiki a try. I think she overbooks, she asked me to get there for 12:30. I do so and then she makes me wait another 15 minutes before giving me the actual address. When I get there I texted her I was outside, no response. I waited outside for a few minutes and then I realized I saw a puffy jacket in the doorway. I go to go inside and it turns out there was an older guy waiting for her too (inside the door). I decided to leave because I didn't have time to wait for 2 other people.

  10. #1111

    Juicy Peach

    Sent a text from 1808 that she needs cash. I don't benefit, so I'm not going any further than to post this. IYKYK.

  11. #1110

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    All of a sudden, this lady keeps popping up on STG. Has anyone seen her?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...-/391354290486
    I have seen her and she's real and nice in person. Everything with her is covered though. She's tick and not like fat, she has a big nice round a $$ if your an a $$ kind of man. All natural too. She's also very cautious and what I mean is she will want to you to send a face photo of yourself and she sends one back. The photo that she's sends of herself is not her and neither are the ones on stg. She's not not ugly just average looking. She will also make you go to specific spot and take a photo of that specific spot before sending you her real location. It was kind of a hassle just to meet with her imo.

  12. #1109

    Gina in Tewksbury

    Anyone have an update on Gina in Tewksbury. For the longest while she was active on STG but in the last few months has been silent.

  13. #1108

    Chanel

    She plays it super safe. Which is why I felt it would not be a good time. If I want super safe I can go to an AMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooge  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her, she sent me a nice photo, very nice. But then she demanded a photo. There has been many wise men on this forum that will tell you never send photos. Too Bad I was ready. Stay safe men.

  14. #1107

    Nashua

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her because we couldn't come to terms, but she's very well reviewed.
    I contacted her, she sent me a nice photo, very nice. But then she demanded a photo. There has been many wise men on this forum that will tell you never send photos. Too Bad I was ready. Stay safe men.

  15. #1106

    Chanel

    Haven't seen her because we couldn't come to terms, but she's very well reviewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    All of a sudden, this lady keeps popping up on STG. Has anyone seen her?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...-/391354290486

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape