Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 736 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9678

    Ashley

    Picked up a tall blonde tonight Ass spilling out of her daisy dukes. First seen her on kemble she didn't seem interested but I didn't want to give up.

    Spotted her again on the corner of chesterton and mass ave she said how much you got? I said 45 she said come back around.

    We went to the spot she smoked something out of a glass vial first gave a ok bbj spit out the door, her red lip stick rubbed off on my prick.

    She seemed frustrated cause she said she should be getting paid way more than what I gave her.

    Before I dropped her off she texted me (I have her number) she wants someone to get her hair done she said she had or has a millionaire boyfriend but its complicated they fight. She showed me something on her fb I remembered her name just looked at it!

    Senior members want to try your luck ill give out her fb and # she looks good, seems like a good person also.

  2. #9677
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The first time I saw her in that south end tower it was covered. The second time was when I picked her up near uhaul and that was uncovered. She let me unload inside.
    Yeah she genuinely doesn't care what you do or how much you pay and she always finishes. She's clearly her pimps prize fighter.

  3. #9676
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I kinda figured. That was my first time seeing her again in 6+ months and I haven't seen her again since. It's crazy bc when she was consistently on the ave a year ago she wasn't even the best option. Just a guaranteed cheap nut.

    Also, can anyone else who's done a date with her confirm this?: Condom or not she goes out of the way to eat the nut..

    I forgot to add that when I saw her the other week she rode my dick to completion, hops off, then in the other seat she's scooping my seed out of her clam and eating it like it's frosting! God bless her soul.
    The first time I saw her in that south end tower it was covered. The second time was when I picked her up near uhaul and that was uncovered. She let me unload inside.

  4. #9675

    Nut eater

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    As soon as you made the review about Fiona. I knew her former pimp would pick her up and put her on skip the games charging $300 for a date. And guess what?. She's back on skip the games now and her pimp is taken advantage of her once again. You're lucky you got a cheap BJ from her.
    I kinda figured. That was my first time seeing her again in 6+ months and I haven't seen her again since. It's crazy bc when she was consistently on the ave a year ago she wasn't even the best option. Just a guaranteed cheap nut.

    Also, can anyone else who's done a date with her confirm this?: Condom or not she goes out of the way to eat the nut..

    I forgot to add that when I saw her the other week she rode my dick to completion, hops off, then in the other seat she's scooping my seed out of her clam and eating it like it's frosting! God bless her soul.

  5. #9674

    Fiona and her boss

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Fionas back in town. 3. 0 for BBJ BFS BBJ BFS to completion. No phone at the moment.
    As soon as you made the review about Fiona. I knew her former pimp would pick her up and put her on skip the games charging $300 for a date. And guess what?. She's back on skip the games now and her pimp is taken advantage of her once again. You're lucky you got a cheap BJ from her.

  6. #9673

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by David5512  [View Original Post]
    That is an incredible photo, in many ways! .
    It's all about those Kodak moments lmao.

  7. #9672

    That is soooooo awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I swung by around 430 am and Jesus Christ was it bare, despite the time and weather. I saw lightskin Marie out w a friend but they were headed somewhere. A couple streets over I found a familiar face, Felicia (short 30 yo brunette WSW w a fat ass) before calling it quits. It was literally only the first 2, Felicia, and Dennis Rodman out (tall redhead transformer BSW. I hope that's not who you guys were talking about lmaoo). BBJ + BFS for 30 and I was on my way. Idk WTF is going on but hopefully there's more girls out soon like normal.
    That is an incredible photo, in many ways! .

  8. #9671
    Camps, tents, make shift tents and other shelter fabs are on Atkinson, yet not Southhampton. Topeka and Southhampton can sometimes be a pick up spot just around side of gas station.

  9. #9670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    On my way home from the Red Sox game, drove down Mass Ave. The streets were bare. It was just starting to rain. There were a few that were scattered around or not playing attention but I spied a WSW petit and skinny. Had a hoody on. Slowing down for the approach and we locked eyes. She jumped in the truck and asked me for a ride. Said let's get out of this area I know a spot. But I took her to mine.

    Said her name was Layla. Face was cute but had bruises on her face that looked fresh. Said she got jumped and her cash was stolen. Didn't seem bitter about it and acted nonchalant about it.

    Good oral service. BBBJ asked me if I wanted FS so we hopped in the back. She didn't want to remove her sneakers or top so pulled her leggings to her knees so I could enter doggy. Clean lips and balloon knot butt hole. Tried to reach around under her sweat shirt to grab her boobs but she was bandaged up. Said she had a wound. Then noticed that her legs were all bruised and had needles marks. Pounded harder to finish up. CIP to finish. She pulled her pants up. And said thank you she needed some.

    Drove her back to drop her off in NMS but she saw the goons that jumped her or was paranoid.

    Brought her to Andrew SQ. Asked if I had change for the T. She didn't want to break the 2 20's I gave her. Gave her a few bucks and was on my way.
    Was her hoody black and did she have a bag with her?. If so, I saw her on Mass Ave and Harrison, waiting for a bus. She was flickering with a couple of 20's in her purse as I passed by.

  10. #9669

    Scoop and Score

    On my way home from the Red Sox game, drove down Mass Ave. The streets were bare. It was just starting to rain. There were a few that were scattered around or not playing attention but I spied a WSW petit and skinny. Had a hoody on. Slowing down for the approach and we locked eyes. She jumped in the truck and asked me for a ride. Said let's get out of this area I know a spot. But I took her to mine.

    Said her name was Layla. Face was cute but had bruises on her face that looked fresh. Said she got jumped and her cash was stolen. Didn't seem bitter about it and acted nonchalant about it.

    Good oral service. BBBJ asked me if I wanted FS so we hopped in the back. She didn't want to remove her sneakers or top so pulled her leggings to her knees so I could enter doggy. Clean lips and balloon knot butt hole. Tried to reach around under her sweat shirt to grab her boobs but she was bandaged up. Said she had a wound. Then noticed that her legs were all bruised and had needles marks. Pounded harder to finish up. CIP to finish. She pulled her pants up. And said thank you she needed some.

    Drove her back to drop her off in NMS but she saw the goons that jumped her or was paranoid.

    Brought her to Andrew SQ. Asked if I had change for the T. She didn't want to break the 2 20's I gave her. Gave her a few bucks and was on my way.

  11. #9668
    Quote Originally Posted by LitRomney  [View Original Post]
    Did she have on a hoodie and carrying a water bottle? Did she have full lips? If so, I saw her. She tried to take my phone for some kind of test and I had to kick her out the car. LOL.
    Hoodie and backpack, so that narrows it down to 87% of the girls out there.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #9667

    Ay

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Spotted a tall thin redhead, probably early to mid 20's, the other night. Tried to scoop her up, but she was walking fast, and kept changing direction. Couldn't get the timing right to come down a side street as she was walking by, and didn't want to just pull up on Mass ave. After three attempts Uncle LEO posted up in the area, so I headed out.

    Anyone know who she is? Never seen her around before.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Did she have on a hoodie and carrying a water bottle? Did she have full lips? If so, I saw her. She tried to take my phone for some kind of test and I had to kick her out the car. LOL.

  13. #9666

    Stalker

    I posted previously about Christine, WSW, BBW, pretty face. But, lately has been asking for way too much money. Been skipping her lately as she's been sleeping on the streets at NMS. Apparently, she got a phone after losing so many phones, has been texting and even calling multiple times. Even when I picked her up when she was charging normal rates, she was decent, wasn't anything special. She just can't take a dick. Be cautious picking her up as she'll ask you for shit load of money and probably won't get out of your car.

  14. #9665

    Felicia

    I swung by around 430 am and Jesus Christ was it bare, despite the time and weather. I saw lightskin Marie out w a friend but they were headed somewhere. A couple streets over I found a familiar face, Felicia (short 30 yo brunette WSW w a fat ass) before calling it quits. It was literally only the first 2, Felicia, and Dennis Rodman out (tall redhead transformer BSW. I hope that's not who you guys were talking about lmaoo). BBJ + BFS for 30 and I was on my way. Idk WTF is going on but hopefully there's more girls out soon like normal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1166.jpg‎  

  15. #9664
    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    This makes me absolutely nuts. I've had girls hauling ass because they were heading somewhere and just flat out wanted nothing to do with a date. That's one thing, but when they are on the stroll and halfway running while changing direction every 50 yards it's insane.

    Sometimes they get these weird ideas in their head about how to avoid attention and all it does is cause them to not get picked up.

    There was a redhead Christine / Christina from Savin Hill area I scooped once at the Mobil a couple years back. She was almost impossible to catch. Walking from the gas station to the shelter to the other gas station at a clip. I barely caught her and never saw her since.

    Skinny with nice C tits.

    Good luck HH. Hopefully you find this one.
    Good news, and bad news.

    Good news, I managed to scoop her up.

    Bad news, she said she doesn't do anything for less than $100. Refused to negotiate at all, said somebody gave her $300 yesterday, and $200 earlier today. Says she's been out here for three days, maybe reality will set in in a week or two, and she'll be more realistic in pricing. Also mentioned that in those three days she's already met a pimp, who stole her phone, and $60. Said her name was Cassie.

    Still haven't found that girl I posted a pic of a few weeks ago. Been through that area dozens of times since then looking for her, but no luck.

    I'm starting to think I'm losing my touch.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape