Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 375 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 24059
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18449

    Finally popped Cherry

    Went to see Abby in Annandale, but when I showed up she she was busy. I even showed her our text convo and I was the 5:00 and showed her our text convo. I said I'm already here and she apologized and told me I'd get an extra 10 minutes with her next time. I was bent on getting some pie so I texted the infamous ACS in Springfield and requested Cherry. Luckily she was available and I was given the location. Knocked on the door and was greeted by a warm hug and a smile. Cherry kept asking you know me? We've seen each other before and I just nodded yes. I was a bit nervous since it was my first time seeing her and was afraid I wouldn't perform, but she seemed like she was comfortable with me and rubbed my body in all the right places. On goes the cover and her mic skills brought me to full mast with the hardness of an iron poker. She was ready for mish, but I had her spin around for some 69. Oh man! She tasted so sweet and smelled nice. I dialed in on her lips, while sucking and rubbing her clit. After 5 more minutes it was time to give that box a try. I started to enter her and she was tight and gasped. I took the que to go slowly in and allow her to take me in. We did it in every position, but doggy. I really enjoyed wrapping her like a pretzel and was like a piston in and out. She really seemed to enjoy the cuddling and how I was like an iron bar poking her hard and fast to gentle. I could have gone longer, but was short on time. She's definitely on my to do again list. Hoping I'll get a BBBJ after another visit or two. Otherwise, just about everything is on point about her. Damage the same as reviewed before. Thanks for the info 4 N!

  2. #18448

    Firecracker

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the information. I will pass on this young lady. It's always great to hear from another senior member. Hopefully I can provide some good information for you in the future.
    She's a tiny firecracker. Small in stature and giant shitty attitude. Visited her years ago, wasnt very pleasant. Dropped the load and off I went, never looked back. She was working / living out of the Manasses area.

  3. #18447

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by BBanks5275  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree, I've dreamed of her a handful of times and there was never a pimp in sight. She also, never had an attitude with me and I was never rushed. On a couple of occasions she was definitely high on something because her words were slurred, but I wasn't there t have a nice conversation. In my opinion, the pics are recent and not from several years ago, she looks exactly like the pics. This has been my overall experience, I can't speak for anyone else. I would also say book with confidence.
    I wonder if the guy that started this didn't get his way or something. Those pics are very recent. Yes of course they are filtered or done up. She has special lighting in her room now to take pics. As mentioned before never an issue seeing her. She one of the more easy going chill providers. But as they say I guess YMMV.

  4. #18446

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any problems with Monica. My visits were always very enjoyable. She's definitely a deep throat champion. I did some photo work for her. She's going to look different without any make up versus being all dolled up. It probably depends somewhat on the day and time. Mongers can always ask for her to be dolled up when they visit it does take time to put make up on.

    I'd say book with confidence.
    I have to agree, I've dreamed of her a handful of times and there was never a pimp in sight. She also, never had an attitude with me and I was never rushed. On a couple of occasions she was definitely high on something because her words were slurred, but I wasn't there t have a nice conversation. In my opinion, the pics are recent and not from several years ago, she looks exactly like the pics. This has been my overall experience, I can't speak for anyone else. I would also say book with confidence.

  5. #18445

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her late night a few years ago in the Alexandria landmark area. It wasn't nothing to write home about. And she took her time getting to the action. She wanted to pat me down first, then she had to go outside and smoke a cigarette. Then when we did start, she rushed. Needless to say, I haven't seen her again. And if she's strictly doing outcalls now, chances are shes going to get a deposit from you and not show up. I advise you to spend your time with someone else.
    Thank you for the information. I will pass on this young lady. It's always great to hear from another senior member. Hopefully I can provide some good information for you in the future.

  6. #18444

    Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girls photos for several years. I don't recall seeing any types of reviews other than possible trouble. Can any of the mongers provide a positive review. Her number changes constantly she used to do some in call but now it's all out call. I have an idea on what's going on here, but would rather keep it private because I'm not entirely sure, but my experience says trouble.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/137989274#.
    I saw her late night a few years ago in the Alexandria landmark area. It wasn't nothing to write home about. And she took her time getting to the action. She wanted to pat me down first, then she had to go outside and smoke a cigarette. Then when we did start, she rushed. Needless to say, I haven't seen her again. And if she's strictly doing outcalls now, chances are she’s going to get a deposit from you and not show up. I advise you to spend your time with someone else.

  7. #18443

    It's also your job to contribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    If there's no reviews associated with the number of the person, is that a red flag?
    The same logic can be applied here to mongers. Contribute to the board if you visit report back. Stay safe

  8. #18442

    Manassas petite spinner Dior

    I've seen this girls photos for several years. I don't recall seeing any types of reviews other than possible trouble. Can any of the mongers provide a positive review. Her number changes constantly she used to do some in call but now it's all out call. I have an idea on what's going on here, but would rather keep it private because I'm not entirely sure, but my experience says trouble.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/137989274#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0046.jpeg‎  

  9. #18441

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    I'm simply reporting my experience. Never had any problems with her pimp / drug issue but she wasn't sober when I saw her. The photos she uses is not an accurate photo of her, it's touched up / years old.
    I've never had any problems with Monica. My visits were always very enjoyable. She's definitely a deep throat champion. I did some photo work for her. She's going to look different without any make up versus being all dolled up. It probably depends somewhat on the day and time. Mongers can always ask for her to be dolled up when they visit it does take time to put make up on.

    I'd say book with confidence.

  10. #18440
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw Monica several times in the early spring. Contrary to reports now, which may reflect her days in Woodbridge / Dumfries last year, there was no pimp and no signs of drug use. She was clean, coherent, pleasant, and very accommodating. Each session was a good time. Here is a pic from a photoshoot we took which she used in her ad within the past month or so. She is back in Woodbridge now; hopefully, she has not fallen off the wagon.
    I'm simply reporting my experience. Never had any problems with her pimp / drug issue but she wasn't sober when I saw her. The photos she uses is not an accurate photo of her, it's touched up / years old.

  11. #18439

    Yes for AMPs and ACS

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if time of day is affecting her performances? Any of us at the end of a long day working isn't as enthusiastic about doing a good job as we were at the start of the day.

    Curious if fellow mongers could include when they visited someone. Again, maybe time of day or day of week might affect one's experience?
    Mostly a daytime monger here I find that in structured places like AMPs and ACS there is a vast difference in early morning vs late night performance. While at closing time I still feel I get good service this is nothing like being the first customer of the day after a provider has had a decent nights sleep and some pussy rest. Seems like its easier in the morning to get a girl horny and provide a real good fucking for your time spent.

    It doesn't hurt to bring her a nice Starbucks to help wake her up too.

  12. #18438
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if time of day is affecting her performances? Any of us at the end of a long day working isn't as enthusiastic about doing a good job as we were at the start of the day.

    Curious if fellow mongers could include when they visited someone. Again, maybe time of day or day of week might affect one's experience?
    Is putting time of day really going to help when these girls work all different hours? I've seen Monica's initial post for the day range from early am to late pm so there's no telling when her or any other lady has started or finished for the day. Just got to accept the fact that everyone won't have the same experience and it could be due to many different factors.

  13. #18437

    Timing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw Monica several times in the early spring. Contrary to reports now, which may reflect her days in Woodbridge / Dumfries last year, there was no pimp and no signs of drug use. She was clean, coherent, pleasant, and very accommodating. Each session was a good time. Here is a pic from a photoshoot we took which she used in her ad within the past month or so. She is back in Woodbridge now; hopefully, she has not fallen off the wagon.
    Wondering if time of day is affecting her performances? Any of us at the end of a long day working isn't as enthusiastic about doing a good job as we were at the start of the day.

    Curious if fellow mongers could include when they visited someone. Again, maybe time of day or day of week might affect one's experience?

  14. #18436

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw Monica several times in the early spring. Contrary to reports now, which may reflect her days in Woodbridge / Dumfries last year, there was no pimp and no signs of drug use. She was clean, coherent, pleasant, and very accommodating. Each session was a good time. Here is a pic from a photoshoot we took which she used in her ad within the past month or so. She is back in Woodbridge now; hopefully, she has not fallen off the wagon.
    Not sure where all the hate on Monica is coming from. Sure she likes to party, but I've never had any issues seeing her or any pimp around. Always a very chill relaxed vibe and very accommodating. And the DT is amazing.

  15. #18435
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Her mic skills were not that good and rushes to the main event. Would not recommend. Also, the photos are years old, she looks way different now, not in a good way.
    I saw Monica several times in the early spring. Contrary to reports now, which may reflect her days in Woodbridge / Dumfries last year, there was no pimp and no signs of drug use. She was clean, coherent, pleasant, and very accommodating. Each session was a good time. Here is a pic from a photoshoot we took which she used in her ad within the past month or so. She is back in Woodbridge now; hopefully, she has not fallen off the wagon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0319.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape