Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 928 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 13916
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10601

    Ter

    This is Vegas, where the scammers outnumber the real providers on most ad sites. That's why in my world if a provider doesn't have multiple positive reviews on TER she's a definite no in Vegas. I'm a little less strict in small town middle America, but in Vegas there's no leeway for me. Just not worth the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happened man. Typical vegas tourist scam. If photos are fake just move on and don't waste your time. You're speaking / texting with the booker and they'll say anything just to get your room number and send a random girl. They'll tell you everything is included or be vague. Sounds like you didn't give her the $400 which they'll usually demand $400 or $200 upfront then start the upselling.

    Always google the number, reverse image search the photos, and look for reviews.

    A couple searches and the pics are a Columbian OF, IG, tik Tok girl that does porn. But here's her page to enjoy at least.

    https://twitter.com/michelleerabit?s=21&t=8x9-cHn0leOEDIU--5A06w
    https://www.tiktok.com/@soymichellee...rRS82raJ8&_r=1

  2. #10600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Sorry that happened man. Typical vegas tourist scam. If photos are fake just move on and don't waste your time. You're speaking / texting with the booker and they'll say anything just to get your room number and send a random girl. They'll tell you everything is included or be vague. Sounds like you didn't give her the $400 which they'll usually demand $400 or $200 upfront then start the upselling.

    Always google the number, reverse image search the photos, and look for reviews.

    A couple searches and the pics are a Columbian OF, IG, tik Tok girl that does porn. But here's her page to enjoy at least.

    https://twitter.com/michelleerabit?s=21&t=8x9-cHn0leOEDIU--5A06w
    https://www.tiktok.com/@soymichellee...rRS82raJ8&_r=1

    Quote Originally Posted by LemerLamb  [View Original Post]
    First off, pics are not her.

    Second her fee was $400 but as soon as she got through the door the upselling began and I turned her away. She wanted an additional few hundred bucks cause she had to "pay everyone else" and she compared it to going to a strip club, paying the house fee, the DJ, the doorman, etc. Gave her twenty Mario coins for her trouble but that was crap.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/3107027

  3. #10599
    Quote Originally Posted by LemerLamb  [View Original Post]
    First off, pics are not her.

    Second her fee was $400 but as soon as she got through the door the upselling began and I turned her away. She wanted an additional few hundred bucks cause she had to "pay everyone else" and she compared it to going to a strip club, paying the house fee, the DJ, the doorman, etc. Gave her twenty Mario coins for her trouble but that was crap.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/3107027
    I noticed several things. Photo shop pics, big red flag, then outcall only red flag, then I googled her number (always do that), also Kiana ad on adultsearch says she is Asian, but the girlis white, and if you do call, ask if SERVICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE. If she is evasive, hang up, and never never never give your room number, meet in lobby, meet in lobby, if they won't you will be scammed.

  4. #10598
    Regular Member


    Posts: 1

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book with Diana and she asked for me info because I'm a local, have her my info and she ghosted.
    She clearly works / worked for agency. Showed up to room with the typical "the fee is to get me here bs". I have no interest negotiating for the crappy service you know follows. The review on the other board obv a shill.

  5. #10597

    Kiana

    First off, pics are not her.

    Second her fee was $400 but as soon as she got through the door the upselling began and I turned her away. She wanted an additional few hundred bucks cause she had to "pay everyone else" and she compared it to going to a strip club, paying the house fee, the DJ, the doorman, etc. Gave her twenty Mario coins for her trouble but that was crap.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/3107027

  6. #10596

    Veronica

    Hello all. I keep reading reports about how great Veronica is. I like what I have read but the pics in her ads seem average at best short of the small body. Am I missing something? Does she just take bad photos and really looks incredible? I ask because more than one person has mentioned how pretty she was and I do not see it, even by MILF standards. I would partake if she looked better or you all say she does.

  7. #10595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    LOL Aurora has been mentioned all over threads too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    For fucks sake, I just posted about Jayden on 4-24-23 Post #10475.

  8. #10594

    You searched the forums Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple girls I'm thinking about calling next week. I've searched the forums and don't see any reports on them. Does anyone have any input?

    Aurora https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    Jayden https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_.

    Mindy https://tryst.link/escort/xoxo-mindy.

    Thanks in advance for anything.
    For fucks sake, I just posted about Jayden on 4-24-23 Post #10475.

  9. #10593

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple girls I'm thinking about calling next week. I've searched the forums and don't see any reports on them. Does anyone have any input?

    Aurora https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    Jayden https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_.

    Mindy https://tryst.link/escort/xoxo-mindy.

    Thanks in advance for anything.
    I have seen Aurora, highly recommended and friendly within her listed rules.

  10. #10592
    Here are a couple girls I'm thinking about calling next week. I've searched the forums and don't see any reports on them. Does anyone have any input?

    Aurora https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    Jayden https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_.

    Mindy https://tryst.link/escort/xoxo-mindy.

    Thanks in advance for anything.

  11. #10591

    Veronica

    Based on earlier reports I finally made a date with Veronica. It took a while to set up, as noted she does have a life outside the hobby, and she's done this long enough to be wary and alert. (All good things if you think about it). I've been hobby-ing on and off 10+ years and in that time I've never met a provider like her. She is truly extraordinary. Very pretty, great body, enthusiastic and focused on delivering a good experience. And she did. I will most definitely be repeating. FS was covered, no DATY, but oral was everything you want.

    Her in-call was clean and safe, as was she! She may even be a bit of a germ-a-phobe, but honestly fellas, isn't that a good thing in a provider? I mean if you want / need a true cum bucket, you know where to find that, but you know you're gambling. If, on the other hand, if you are looking for a quality, beautiful, intelligent provider look no farther.

  12. #10590

    Slipping

    I tried out a new mojo Hawaiian chick because the Latina houses were getting lame. But this trick was a mess. She said she had been out of the hobby because mental health problems. I should have ran, but I TOFTT. She is posting s doubles now with a black chick in spring valley. Beware brothers she is a hot not sexy mess. Waste of money.

  13. #10589

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    What MILF's did you see PM back.

  14. #10588

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    LOL I laugh because I did BBFS with Lauren Phillips. YES THAT LAUREN. Awesome time but will put you back 7 K for the experience I had for my chosen package and amenities. She was freaking awesome though had bit of a smell. Check her out on PD. Going to leave my basic review there then a detailed one on TER.

  15. #10587
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    Mind sharing via PM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape