Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7126
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Not much on the YMMV. She's a well known cum dumpster. And may I say you're a brave soul for seeing her after her alert someone put up on her.

    I know I won't go near her too much drama with that hoe. Not to mention like I said there is no YMMV she'll let anyone fill her up.
    LOL. Outcall so no computer.

    She went through the motions of demanding I get them (since she forgot before leaving), and even asked for them before we got down to business, but if you know her reputation and what you are doing, yah, pretty straightforward.

    For someone who claims to be a submissive, she is pretty bossy / bitchy.

    Just adding my 2 cents (OK, maybe a nickle) for the next person who bothers doing their research.

  2. #7125

    Naughtygirl

    She is a blubbery whale Thats for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Not much on the YMMV. She's a well known cum dumpster. And may I say you're a brave soul for seeing her after her alert someone put up on her.

    I know I won't go near her too much drama with that hoe. Not to mention like I said there is no YMMV she'll let anyone fill her up.

  3. #7124

    You are a brave soul

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerZ  [View Original Post]
    Confirming she belongs on here, but YMMV. Pics are out of date.
    Not much on the YMMV. She's a well known cum dumpster. And may I say you're a brave soul for seeing her after her alert someone put up on her.

    I know I won't go near her too much drama with that hoe. Not to mention like I said there is no YMMV she'll let anyone fill her up.

  4. #7123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Dazzling-Daire

    Anyone confirm bbfscip? Upsell? Outdated pic?

  5. #7122

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerZ  [View Original Post]
    She was mentioned here, but suspect it is a mistake. Is difficult to schedule, but good GFE if you manage to catch her. Did complain a little about others trying to go in bare, so I don't think she belongs here or is very much YMMV.
    I've seen her many times. I doubt she belongs here.

  6. #7121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerZ  [View Original Post]
    She was mentioned here, but suspect it is a mistake. Is difficult to schedule, but good GFE if you manage to catch her. Did complain a little about others trying to go in bare, so I don't think she belongs here or is very much YMMV.
    Reach out to her a while back, bish lives around my block, no msog no qv lots of no in her menu, so it's hard to believe she offer BBFS. Can anyone confirm? I need to fill up a bish tonight.

  7. #7120

    Sexylesliepdx

    She was mentioned here, but suspect it is a mistake. Is difficult to schedule, but good GFE if you manage to catch her. Did complain a little about others trying to go in bare, so I don't think she belongs here or is very much YMMV.

  8. #7119

    NaughtygirlinOR

    Confirming she belongs on here, but YMMV. Pics are out of date.

  9. #7118

    Savannah Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhpdx  [View Original Post]
    Savanna is one of the hottest ladies on the board. She specializes in kink. Like sliding metal rods up the inside of your Johnson and using a variety of pseudo medical instruments to satisfy your kinky masochistic desires. She is definitely and dom and my duo with her was out of this world since she really got into her duo partner.

    All in all you can't go wrong with Savanna. Even being a dom she takes direction well is guaranteed to satisfy.
    I saw Savannah a number of times before her current persona of more on the kinky side. As you indicated she is a great looking lady and very fit too. At the time one of the best GFE ladies in PDX. Very skilled and she will drain you for sure.

  10. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    This one confirmed BBFS via text. But wanted way too much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/137635299
    She was all over the place when I talked with her. She sounds like major upsells. Went from 500 for an hour, down to 200, then up to 300 for a half.

  11. #7116

    Kiki / kiara

    This one confirmed BBFS via text. But wanted way too much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/137635299

  12. #7115

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she belongs here or not? I see a lot of subtle comments like, "she does anything I want" or "she does things others don't", etc. , etc.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B
    Its been at least a couple years, but never heard any signs thst she belongs here.

  13. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she belongs here or not? I see a lot of subtle comments like, "she does anything I want" or "she does things others don't", etc. , etc.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B
    She told me several times recently she does not belong here. She has / had a boyfriend that could be influencing things too but for me not worth a risk not getting it with so many other great options.

  14. #7113

    Raveness

    Can anyone confirm if she belongs here or not? I see a lot of subtle comments like, "she does anything I want" or "she does things others don't", etc. , etc.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  15. #7112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Fuck that bish

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Heartie is going to be pissed when she finds out she is losing clients.

    Of course she is h s 1.
    LOL she block me. Dunno why and don't give anfuck LOL plus that bish is old and askin too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape