Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 17031
-
06-06-23 14:39 #10941Senior Member

Posts: 207Exactly
And then has the nerve to raise her prices. How to you have a shitty attitude, treat clients like trash, and then act like your services are worth MORE?
Originally Posted by Rambo614
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 02:19 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 167Totally agree. Tried couple of times, Exact same thing every time, stopped long ago. Even at that price feels like waste.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 22:36 #10939Senior Member

Posts: 94Agree to disagree regarding Asian Pro. I had a good experience there but I can see how others may not have had.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 19:15 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 520Ling gives a great LMT quality deep tissue massage, but totally legit and zero extras.
Originally Posted by Mikey1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 06:42 #10937Senior Member

Posts: 2740Thanks I appreciate that!!
Originally Posted by TriniBoy3355
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 20:12 #10936Senior Member

Posts: 241A few folks have. Totally legit massage only.
Originally Posted by Mikey1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 18:36 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 42"I want to apologize to at RickMann for my post. We all have stories about our adventure / hobbies at AMPs good and bad. I wasn't calling him out, he has a lot of info and experience with AMPs is Cbus. For me, I appreciate the intel. We all have different experiences at AMPs. We all want to have fun and enjoy life. ".
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 10:39 #10934Regular Member

Posts: 6Dragon
Anyone ever tried the dragon massage spa in Delaware Ohio?
-
06-03-23 05:23 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 2740Well that was not me I just choose to go elsewhere at this point.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 03:19 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 207Kay
Yeah, I gave up on her a long time ago. She's a total asshole. I can't stand almost any of these girls here anymore. They act like you're being an inconvenience to them just by seeing them and want to get it over with as quick as possible. It's such a turn off. Kay is one of the worst with that. Go even one minute over and these girls start bitching Like, excuse me for actually wanting to see you. And you're getting easy money quick anyway. Fuck out of here with that.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 22:19 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 84Her shop was the first place I experienced a HE, LOL. I've talked with her a lot, in and out of the business. She doesn't like to be touched until she has trust in you, she had an experience with a customer once that rougher her up and pretty much told her to take her clothes off. So she's a bit guarded to say the least, just be kind and ask if it's ok before you touch her, it will go a long way.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 21:13 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 2740Haha I have to behave got scolded recently. I guess it's water under the bridge at this point!! But so many options why go to her??
Originally Posted by TriniBoy3355
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 16:45 #10929Regular Member

Posts: 11Downtown
Evening gents. In town for business. Anything remotely near downtown that wouldn't require driving? Or just near downtown in general? Thanks for your help in advance. Happy to pay it forward when you visit my neck of the woods.
-
06-01-23 14:33 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 42
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
" At RickMann, you got to tell us back story on your post? And I know its a good one. Do I agree with you, Selena can be a little b*tichy at times and it all depends on her mood. However I did realize she doesn't like to be touch on top or between her legs. When I got her, it was strictly a massage nothing else, if I got a different girl I might partake in some extras. IMHO, she will give you one of the best massage in Columbus."
Originally Posted by Ryanja
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 11:07 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 390Kay
I found Kay to be lackluster, every time I touched her it was something different that I did "wrong" during the massage. Her HE was almost jackhammer like, when she was ready for it to be over she just tries to go as fast as she can which screams I want you out of here and is a big turnoff. She could actually be a good provider if she fixed a couple things.
There were pros: 170 h for nuru with her looks is more than fair value in this market and there is a VIP option. Shower at the end was nice, she did sweeten up the more time I was there, but I see why reviews are a mixed bag. I'm not in cbus to often, but I'd sample someone else before going back to her. Not that I'd never repeat given that options are bleak in my area.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27385.html









Reply With Quote






