Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 31138
-
06-03-23 17:59 #23713Senior Member

Posts: 190Jade
Does she have ad? I have seen 3 jade this year only, one was good and two were ok. To be frank, at this point I am even not sure which jade was which one.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 17:50 #23712Senior Member

Posts: 258Re Sabrina
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
She's hot for sure. But I sure did miss your thorough review detailing why she was worth eight hundred.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
I'm not knocking you for paying it, but sharing your experience on here is what this place is all about.
-
06-03-23 17:38 #23711Senior Member

Posts: 258I have not seen any of the 3 you mentioned, but.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
Eliza Eishen & Ava Clarke have good reviews. Eliza Eishen comes across as a pretentious stuck up woman on Twitter. But she looks hot AF.
Ava Clarke used to be five hundred an hour now at one thousand an hour. Whatever, but she gets good reviews.
Essie is fairly new on the scene, has good reviews here & on the oThER site, but on that other place, not many seasoned mongers, mostly new reviewers which gives me pause.
Good luck & report back if you get in to anything fun here.
-
06-03-23 14:59 #23710Senior Member

Posts: 1095Does Becca offer rimming?
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 14:37 #23709Senior Member

Posts: 32Recommendation for Big Booty White Girl in Charlotte
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...9BdwpCH99YR3IQ
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
I personally recommend Alexxx for this, she's easy going and down to earth. Easy set up and she's not a clock watcher. I've seen her a few times over the past 6 months and it's been a great experience each time for me but as always YMMV. Her rates are very reasonable $$ for hr, also offers HH but not sure of rate. Good luck!
-
06-03-23 14:34 #23708Senior Member

Posts: 147Jade
I caught up with Jade again. First time I saw her she wouldn't touch my cock and pointed to the bed, but did let me daty. This time she said no to daty and says she never does that. Ok LOL. Even said no to extra. She did do a bare HJ and CBJ which was actually pretty good. She has lost a little weight. With no daty or kissing I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 14:26 #23707Senior Member

Posts: 147Jasmine
Wish I could catch up with her and let you know. She either doesn't respond or responds hours / days later.
Originally Posted by Punish
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 12:13 #23706Senior Member

Posts: 7337A good ebony provider that doesn't also have GPS is hard to find but some of the best pussy I have put my dick in has been mature AA women. I had one about 10 years ago that was more GFE than most girlfriends but that was only for the first couple of visits. After that, the service got worse, but she was a damn good fuck the first couple of times. She had a nice body too. Big tits and a nice round ass. Just the way I like them. If you find a good AA girl that doesn't break the bank, let me know. I prefer the more mature women. Above 40.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 11:15 #23705Senior Member

Posts: 179Thanks for the suggestions.
Tryst is the way I prefer but hate paying a lot for not so good service.
Anyone have experience with Eliza Eishen? Maybe I should just stick with AMP or go with Hotel Asian fun.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 10:39 #23704Senior Member

Posts: 949Ebony providers
I can do without the BJ. I just want to see an ebony provider who isn't a fat cow, a dead fish, a thief, and doesn't have a stick between her legs. The only decent one I saw was 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 10:02 #23703Senior Member

Posts: 766Ebony BBBJ
Anybody else find it hard to find a good Ebony BJ provider. Like I have hobbies in multiple cities and can not recall anyone saying a ebony chick had great BJ skills.
-
06-03-23 07:32 #23702Senior Member

Posts: 7337Was it luck or did he happen to find her price which was 800. Out of my price range for sure. I don't care how good she is.
Originally Posted by FloridaBeach
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 01:12 #23701Senior Member

Posts: 86This is very similar to what my experience was when I saw her an year ago. But one lucky guy posted in BBFS forum that he had it with her. May be it YMMV.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 01:02 #23700Regular Member

Posts: 11Essie
Visited Essie the other day. Waited in parking lot for awhile. Was about to leave then finally came. When arrived in apartment she changed to sexy lingerie. Started with BBBJ and then did several positions. Would def repeat.
-
06-02-23 23:08 #23699Senior Member

Posts: 176Rose is worth the $200
She has a nice tight box and gives a great BBBJ CIM and swallow.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




