Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 300 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3505

    Recomendation

    Any recommendations on Hometead and Princetons.

  2. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Thanks for the shout out, but AMP pics are risky here. I took care not to show faces or give away any identifying details with the girl or the spa.

    I just wanted to show off a bit and let mongers like Kay999 know he's not the only one having a great time in AMPs.

    But she's my latest BBFS / GFE lady. I've been following her around to the different spas she works at, in Broward and down South in Miami.

    It's not like I can give referrals for mongers to go get the level of service I'm experiencing, it takes time to build trust as she's a prize and we have a personal connection.

    She's one of those rare Chinese women that takes a load to the face and smiles. At least she does for me.

    BL.
    Is there a pornhub page us fans could follow LOL?

  3. #3503
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyVietMILF  [View Original Post]
    We want more photos of your experience and hidden cam massage parlor adventure thank you bossman.
    Yeah, Thanks for the shout out, but AMP pics are risky here. I took care not to show faces or give away any identifying details with the girl or the spa.

    I just wanted to show off a bit and let mongers like Kay999 know he's not the only one having a great time in AMPs.

    But she's my latest BBFS / GFE lady. I've been following her around to the different spas she works at, in Broward and down South in Miami.

    It's not like I can give referrals for mongers to go get the level of service I'm experiencing, it takes time to build trust as she's a prize and we have a personal connection.

    She's one of those rare Chinese women that takes a load to the face and smiles. At least she does for me.

    BL.

  4. #3502
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    A picture is worth a thousand words.
    We want more photos of your experience and hidden cam massage parlor adventure thank you bossman.

  5. #3501
    Hi there,

    I've been living in Miami for the last five years, and I need to say the scenario here is much sadder than in Southamerica or Europe in terms of quality and price, but it is what it is. There are not many sources of information online, and it's not easy to have go-to providers without spending an obscene amount of money.

    The most reliable sources of info I have are this forum and MF site.

    From MF I can talk about these providers:

    Helena. Nice, very nice, great massage (1.5 roses) and HJ ending for 0.5-1 rose (I needed to go a couple of times until she offered me) I stopped seeing her when she started asking for more roses if I touched or if a went late at night, but all in all its a good deal, and she was super nice. I was a regular for a couple of years ending last year. There a thing with her face I don't like, not sure what.

    Shannon (she is in and out from time to time). Super nice, 1.75 rose plus 1 rose for HJ. She is also as Helena very skilled in the massage (I think both are licensed). This first time I went, I needed to leave because I had other thing and shame on me, she asked me to stay for some time more in a very very nice attitude, that never happen again and I've seen her 7-8 more times. She is super beautiful in my opinion, exactly like the pictures.

    Jessica. (Brickell) My first try with MF. Nice, shy, young. It was the third time or so when she offered me something else. Her prices have gone up, and her massage is not as good as the other two. Her location is superconvinient. I'm not sure if she offers extras to a lot of people.

    Kate: I think she is Russian, her picture is fake, actually she is much younger and super beautiful. No extras, no hint about anything like that. I've been three times, first time her massage was so hard she almost made me cry, to be fair I think she did that on purpose to be sure I wouldn't go back again in case I was a monger (that I am, but not always). I've been twice after that, never extras, but nice massage and very beautiful lady.

    Katya (not 100% sure about the name, she is not listed now, she is also in and out). Russian although at the beginning I thought she was Brazilian, nice massage ended in HJ, I don't know what I was thinking about she asked for 5 roses to do it naked and I said yes, after that time I never went back again).

    Nelly: went once, nice massage 1.5 roses, no extras, but there may be.

    Has anybody tried with: Elle, Jessica (based in Fort Lauderdale, she is also in and out not listed now) or Jani (this one looks awesome)?

    Also I go regularly to Oriental Massage at 27th and Golden Spa in oral gables, both AMP with no extras, although from time to time you find a gem. By the beginning of this year I found Summer (I think that was her name) at Oriental Massage. She was a gem, but probably Bea cause of that I guess they didn't want her there and she disappeared in less than 2 weeks. That anybody know about an Asian therapist in any AMP called Summer?

    Thanks and. Lets be careful out there.

  6. #3500
    [Deleted by Admin

    Taking photos without permission is bad enough, posting them online is beyond contempt.

    You may never post another photo.

    A2

  7. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeCharles  [View Original Post]
    Coming through town and looking for a good firm massage, as well as some fun to follow. Any recommendations? Thank you!
    I went in and saw a new girl named Nana. I was shown to the room and got ready. This girl is amazing. Straight up. Nana came in wearing a sexy form fitting dress looking hot as well. My first thought was " Wholy Shit, Jackpot! She has a fun playful personality. Pettit body with a nice ass and legs. The best part was her big rack. Awesome full G cups with 100% natural & soft with great nipples that firm up in your mouth. She lets you play with them but be gentle. She started with a nice full body massage using her hands, elbows and for arms mixing in some teasing before the flip. Returned and started with a great BBBJ with strong suction, slurping noise and she also slapped my cock on her tongue and face just like a porn star. We switched to cowgirl where she rode me pretty good. She had an orgasm bucking her hips. We be doing for like 30 min. And I think we both coming. But I want to finish in her mouth and she is agree with that. Definitely will come back and see Nana again. By the way, she is very vocal. It was awesome.

  8. #3498

    Decent Massage

    Coming through town and looking for a good firm massage, as well as some fun to follow. Any recommendations? Thank you!

  9. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard0812  [View Original Post]
    Boys, run to this girl! You have about 30 days to be with her and she will be gone.

    When I walked in the door, and we locked eyes, I was memorized. She is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Her body is absolutely flawless, and perfect in every way!

    When we got to the room, she hugged me, and it felt like no other. She dropped her dress, I bent her over the table and started licking her ass and pussy. Her smell and taste is amazing! I then turned her around and laid her on top of the table Where she immediately spread her legs and I slipped my tongue in and out of her pussy. It was the most perfect looking pussy I have ever seen.

    She jumped off the table, got down on her knees, the cover went on, and she began making love to my cock. It was the best blow job I ever had. I almost blew it right there, but I wanted to be inside that little pussy.

    She laid back down on the table, spread her legs, and in I went. It felt like an old girlfriend that I had not seen for years. She then turned around and we started k9. I just couldn't take it anymore. Her smooth skin, her beautiful ass, and that sweet pussy just made me explode.

    I cannot stop thinking about her.

    I'm sure plenty of you will laugh, but I could see me marrying this girl, and being with her the rest of my life! She is that good!

    She is at 190 NE 199th St. Miami.
    I always passed that one going to other in area. Good to know there hits there but what was the damage brother.

  10. #3496

    Asian Spa 168 Sally

    Boys, run to this girl! You have about 30 days to be with her and she will be gone.

    When I walked in the door, and we locked eyes, I was memorized. She is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Her body is absolutely flawless, and perfect in every way!

    When we got to the room, she hugged me, and it felt like no other. She dropped her dress, I bent her over the table and started licking her ass and pussy. Her smell and taste is amazing! I then turned her around and laid her on top of the table Where she immediately spread her legs and I slipped my tongue in and out of her pussy. It was the most perfect looking pussy I have ever seen.

    She jumped off the table, got down on her knees, the cover went on, and she began making love to my cock. It was the best blow job I ever had. I almost blew it right there, but I wanted to be inside that little pussy.

    She laid back down on the table, spread her legs, and in I went. It felt like an old girlfriend that I had not seen for years. She then turned around and we started k9. I just couldn't take it anymore. Her smooth skin, her beautiful ass, and that sweet pussy just made me explode.

    I cannot stop thinking about her.

    I'm sure plenty of you will laugh, but I could see me marrying this girl, and being with her the rest of my life! She is that good!

    She is at 190 NE 199th St. Miami.

  11. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPapi  [View Original Post]
    That's what happens when a spa doesn't sufficiently grease the palms of the law Honchos.

  12. #3494

    Divas Spa busted


  13. #3493

    Miami sem-legit AMPs?

    I will be heading into Miami next month with my SO and scoping about some AMPs with some unique requirements. Looking for one between the airport and downtown that is not a dump. If it is, she'll think its too shady. And, probably can't be Hialeah or further up north. It's happened before (elsewhere in Florida actually) where we've went to a semi legit looking place for a couple massage, but got put in separate rooms and left happy from that and the TS room. Looking for something similar in Miami. I can call ahead and make sure we get put into separate rooms where she'd get her normal legit-style massage and I'd get a "better than normal" massage. A handy would do just fine, but if FS is on the menu, even better. I've read through some posts here, checked out RM / STG / etc, and also street view in G Maps, but was hoping someone here would know which ones would possibly work and which ones would for sure get me in trouble, such as this DG place I've been reading about, or having the girls walk out in skimpy dresses, or maybe even hear you guys going at in through the paper thin walls. Anything you can think of is much appreciated!

  14. #3492
    Anyone know the lineup and DG this month?

  15. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanes12  [View Original Post]
    Good information, in what general area is her incall!
    Saw this hot Latina for nuru. Used real Nuru gel and actually did the whole hour. Finished with BBBJ. More on menu but didn't have enough at the time but will be back to expand the menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/west-...r/319318486466

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape