The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21224

    Stg

    Looks like STG has deleted a lot of post or maybe AMPs are advertising elsewhere now because there are only a few posts for each day.

    I saw Starr has a post (I've heard nothing but bad things about her) and the blonde who only sees 40 yrs and up BTW anyone seen her?

    Just thought it was interesting.

  2. #21223

    Lavender

    I made a trip to Lavender Oil on the Southside for the first time. The two ladies there are both better looking than the average AMP I have visited. Personally the best looking since I saw Candy at Sweets a couple years ago (wish she were still there.) I am not great with ages, but they both looked like early to mid forties. One tall and thin with small breasts and the other shorter but maybe C cups. I dealt with the shorter lady. The massage was only mediocre at best, but the follow-up services were very nice.

    Now for the bad, they are higher than most places. . 5 for HHR and. 7 for HR. In addition they wanted $2 for a CBJ. Way overpriced. I did not pay that, but still ended up paying more than I usually do $1. 5. AND she wanted it up front and against my better judgement I gave it to her. AND after I gave it to her she asked for another. 2 when she saw I had more. Yes; I know I should not have even brought more in, but I was rushed and not thinking straight. I told her no more and reached for my cash and said I would just leave, but she held tightly and said OK no more.

    I will not be going back and that is a shame since it is a great location for me and the extras were very nice. Just to expensive and very 'money-grabby. ' There are much better places out there.

  3. #21222

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Dang,

    I got excited for a second.

    Cindy was great I used to stop by her Bash St. Location multiple times a week sometimes when she was working. Perfect body, and awesome personality.
    Yeah, I can't tell you how many times I had her naked giving HER a massage and enjoying every minute of her! Haven't found a good replacement for her, and she's been gone for nearly 3 years. I think she quit right when the COVID crap started. She was one of the few that was consistent and worth every penny every time. The search continues.

  4. #21221

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Sat through a forever long conference call yesterday.

    Our company is changing systems and using a new system called "Account Management Program".

    Also known as "AMP" for short. I managed to keep a straight face until he introduced a new part of it called "Contractors Bidding Jobs".

    CBJ.

    I faked a coughing fit and left the room.

    I came back and they were discussing "Forecasted Sales".

    FS.

    I may need to take a break for awhile.
    Might as well have an Anticipated New Accounts Ledger.

    ANAL.

  5. #21220
    Quote Originally Posted by AAJameson  [View Original Post]
    When I heard about this place & she said it's not her, and she's not working again.
    Dang,

    I got excited for a second.

    Cindy was great I used to stop by her Bash St. Location multiple times a week sometimes when she was working. Perfect body, and awesome personality.

  6. #21219

    Shame

    That's too bad, she was a gem!

    Quote Originally Posted by AAJameson  [View Original Post]
    When I heard about this place & she said it's not her, and she's not working again.
    .

  7. #21218

    Too good not to share

    Sat through a forever long conference call yesterday.

    Our company is changing systems and using a new system called "Account Management Program".

    Also known as "AMP" for short. I managed to keep a straight face until he introduced a new part of it called "Contractors Bidding Jobs".

    CBJ.

    I faked a coughing fit and left the room.

    I came back and they were discussing "Forecasted Sales".

    FS.

    I may need to take a break for awhile. 🤣.

  8. #21217
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Sunny asked me to let the people here know here that she is doing 60 Min for $40 for the first ten days of June.

    You must mention the USA special before the massage to get the discount.

    Be nice, be generous.

    https://www.sunnysplacemassage.com/
    Anything extra to be had here?

  9. #21216

    Places

    Hey folks I'm at work rn and I'd like to get a massage with HJ I'm.

    Right now close to mountain aire but I d like try a different place close to this area, so you have any suggestions? Thanks.

  10. #21215

    Sunny Special

    Sunny asked me to let the people here know here that she is doing 60 Min for $40 for the first ten days of June.

    You must mention the USA special before the massage to get the discount.

    Be nice, be generous.

    https://www.sunnysplacemassage.com/

  11. #21214

    Sweets

    Yeah I was going to say I went there and there was three or four working. Two were really young and one was probably older. I never gave any attention to the other two because the two young ones came up and greeted me and they were the new girls and I would say on a scale around 6 out of 10. Don't sleep on sweets. There is gold to be had there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    To the best of my knowledge, Sweet usually has five girls working. I know that two are leaving today, but a new girl is arriving today and another tomorrow.

  12. #21213

    I texted Cindy

    When I heard about this place & she said it's not her, and she's not working again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    So, this isn't the same suite that Cindy used to be in on Bash Rd? Any idea on services provided? What ever happened to Cindy. I always wanted to bang her, but never got the chance. PM if anybody knows where she might be.

  13. #21212

    Five vs two

    To the best of my knowledge, Sweet usually has five girls working. I know that two are leaving today, but a new girl is arriving today and another tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BludAcc1963  [View Original Post]
    Went in to Sweets today. 2 working.

  14. #21211

    Try Muffler?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    So, this isn't the same suite that Cindy used to be in on Bash Rd? Any idea on services provided? What ever happened to Cindy. I always wanted to bang her, but never got the chance. PM if anybody knows where she might be.
    There is a Cindy at Muffler now. Nice looking, enthusiastic. DTF and great service.

  15. #21210

    Cindy on Bash?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I texted a 'welcome to the neighborhood' (in both English and Chinese) to the number shown on the small sign by the street, and 'Jenny' called me back. Amazing that she is Chinese but speaks English very well, also reads and writes English! She's 50-ish, used to be a bodybuilder, showed me in the parking lot that she still can balance on one foot while raising the other straight above her head, said she is a US citizen.

    She asked me to visit at 10 AM today, and when I arrived I quickly realized that finding suite C4 can be a bit confusing- do NOT go to door C! You can enter door A, but then turn left, two rights, and suite C4 is on the left, well marked. But the easiest door to enter is the door on north side of the building, then walk straight down the hall and C4 is on the right.

    It's a very small suite, two ladies, two rooms for business, first room has one massage table, second has two as for a couples massage, with only curtains offering privacy for both rooms. But she is looking to put up a six foot wide false wall enclosing the first room- any of you willing to do that for her? (PM me).

    These ladies wanted me to know they are locals who live nearby, and not the 'fly by night' type who might return to NY after being here only a couple of months. Jenny is a very intriguing lady, I anticipate another visit there but for business next time! And she scratched out the word Health in the Health Massage Studio name, replacing it with just the two letters 'ZW,' no explanation.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/health-mass...o-indianapolis#location-and-hours.
    So, this isn't the same suite that Cindy used to be in on Bash Rd? Any idea on services provided? What ever happened to Cindy. I always wanted to bang her, but never got the chance. PM if anybody knows where she might be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape