Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 24823
-
06-02-23 17:44 #19978Senior Member

Posts: 71Sicilian
Anyone ever seen this one? Seems to be new, like from SW MI?
SEXY SICILIAN wanting your company TONIGHT! IF YOU LIKE IT I ❤65039; I.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/278588726593
-
06-02-23 13:56 #19977Senior Member

Posts: 171Anyone sample this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/137425386
-
06-02-23 12:31 #19976Senior Member

Posts: 59Nicole Love
I would love to hear anyone else's experience with her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/137978187
I visited her about 2 weeks ago for an hour and had a good time. She was very to get along with. So I decided to see her again today for rwo hours, she was just as easy to get along with. She did allow me to pops. I was wondering if she just allows the two positions, doggie and missionary? I know everything is covered and no kissing allowed. Just curious if she opens up more if you see her more often?
-
06-01-23 23:44 #19975Senior Member

Posts: 103Kali Kat
I will be in Indy this weekend. Do you have a definitive link of her?
Originally Posted by Lloyed
[View Original Post]
Is it the skinny one in these pics?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-esco...napolis-164891
Thanks in advance.
-
06-01-23 22:27 #19974Senior Member

Posts: 290Wendyssindy
Wendy. Yes! I saw her for 2 - 3 years maybe every two-three weeks. She used to be on the South side of Indy. I really loved my time with her. She moved to southern Indiana and had a "roommate. " I almost drove south to see the two of them once, but it just did not work out. She used to post using Wendyssindy as her handle. She was awesome! One of the best I ever had. I had no idea she was back in Indy. Thanks for the fond memories!
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 20:46 #19973Senior Member

Posts: 50Yep that's her. She gave me one of the most erotic times I've ever had!!
Originally Posted by JcMorpheus
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 18:05 #19972Senior Member

Posts: 171Does she have an ad you could link?
Originally Posted by Lloyed
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 14:12 #19971Senior Member

Posts: 40Link
Do you happen to have a link for her? I am not finding her I'm LC.
Originally Posted by Lloyed
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 14:07 #19970Senior Member

Posts: 78You're talking about:
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-es...ianapolis-7438#erotic.
Right? She is also known as Lora. I got in touch with her through email late 2021. She never answered when I texted her number. At that time, she said she "doesn't come to Indy much". I replied but never heard back since then. If you search the Louisville threads other users have asked about her too. One stands out to me, it says "she is not able to do it anymore". I wonder what happened. Those posts are old though (mostly from 2021) so maybe things have changed. That's all I know. If anyone has recent info / news about her please let us know! Through pm or on here.
-
05-31-23 11:38 #19969Senior Member

Posts: 25Jennifer
Went to see another southside Latina. Again, not girl in Ad but I decided to give her a try, since she was ok looking and body was nice. Lackluster experience, $ for Qv. Couldn't get me hard as head game (CBJ) was wack and low energy, weak suction and enthusiasm, Kept checking her phone. At least she let me fip and it was nice and tight, so I was disappointed I didn't get to partake. Just decided to take the L on this one, and had audacity to ask for a tip LOL, Pussy tightness alone makes me consider giving it another try maybe the first time with her jitters go away and her lackluster skill won't matter since I'd be more head in the game if you will. Link and pick below.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/137652574
-
05-31-23 06:00 #19968Regular Member

Posts: 15Kali kat
She is a sweet little goth nympho, lots of fun to play with an throws back. The only con I can give is her chest is deflated. If it matters to you she dose have a Cross of Saint Peter on her back.
-
05-30-23 21:30 #19967Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking
Anyone remember a blonde that used to work Louisville and Indy, her backpage ad was normally one pic of her in a white dress shirt. She was attractive but had a lot of extra skin around her mid section like she'd lost a lot of weight at one time. She was usually on the southside of Indy.
-
05-30-23 18:04 #19966Regular Member

Posts: 17Suga
I met with Suga based off all of the reviews. Let me start with the pros; she is very kind. Huge tits!! I'm a titty man. So please send me recommendations. Her hotel is in a safe place on the west side (note I went during the day). She was freshly showered. She was very easy to talks to. Finally, she wasn't working with a pimp. Cons; no upper teeth (made the head game nice buuuuuuut)! I didn't see this in the reviews so I was unaware. Usually if a pro doesn't smile in her pics it's a sign but no where in the many reviews did I read they were gone. If someone said it, I missed it. Room was junky. No clean towels to be found. She had makeup on and I can tell before life choices she was cute. Her filter game is on point. Overall, she had good energy but not worth the donation price. I got her to lower it some but still not worth it. She is someone I would definitely be friends with. Back to searching for my big titty pro (with teeth LOL). Be safe fellow mongers!
-
05-30-23 16:37 #19965Senior Member

Posts: 526I agree. I've read post from people having more problems than success. But each their own and what type of chick you like.
Originally Posted by Yoppy675
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 15:44 #19964Senior Member

Posts: 70Speedway ads TGTBT or legit? Possible sting
List crawler has a LOT of ads for speedway which I thought were TGTBT but they did just open a couple of hotels in the area and have ample cheap apartments as well. What's everyone's thoughts on this? TGTBT and possible sting? Or maybe legit? Speedway is one of those towns that wouldn't want negative press of a sting at their new hotel but it's that time of the year.










Reply With Quote






