Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19980

    Touring Brazilian Hottie, back in July!

    I had the pleasure of meeting 22 year old (25 + ??) "Valentina" from Brazil yesterday. Very nice place of the NE side, near Interstate for easy driving.

    Very sexy and pretty, acts like she loves her job and is happy to see you!

    We did all the standard positions: mish, doggie, me standing on floor, sit on face, cowgirl. When asked, she flew into all position (s) as though she was a gymnast. Took a pounding like a pro!

    Language barrier is of little trouble.

    Clean and shaved, and ASKED me to to pleasure her like a Grecian stud! Not into anal, so I can't report.

    Was fifteen minutes late because of "Building maintenance" was at the door.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8314271.htm ( link may expire soon).

    http://touringvipgirls.freeescortsit...entina-backer/

    Perfect silicone job for a pair of beautiful and firm but soft B cups! Photos are accurate, not fancy Glamor Shots.

    She uses a screener / scheduler that has tight requirements, be prepared in advance.

    Says she'll be back in Indy in July. I will be checking to see her again!

    Damage 4, plus 1 tip. I would have tipped another 1 if I had it.

  2. #19979

    Anyone seen this girl before?

    Her posts don't say much, but she fits the bill for what I like. Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/137539916

  3. #19978

    Sicilian

    Anyone ever seen this one? Seems to be new, like from SW MI?

    SEXY SICILIAN wanting your company TONIGHT! IF YOU LIKE IT I ❤65039; I.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/278588726593

  4. #19977

  5. #19976

    Nicole Love

    I would love to hear anyone else's experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/137978187

    I visited her about 2 weeks ago for an hour and had a good time. She was very to get along with. So I decided to see her again today for rwo hours, she was just as easy to get along with. She did allow me to pops. I was wondering if she just allows the two positions, doggie and missionary? I know everything is covered and no kissing allowed. Just curious if she opens up more if you see her more often?

  6. #19975

    Kali Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyed  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet little goth nympho, lots of fun to play with an throws back. The only con I can give is her chest is deflated. If it matters to you she dose have a Cross of Saint Peter on her back.
    I will be in Indy this weekend. Do you have a definitive link of her?

    Is it the skinny one in these pics?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-esco...napolis-164891

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #19974

    Wendyssindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Texx4  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her. She gave me one of the most erotic times I've ever had!!
    Wendy. Yes! I saw her for 2 - 3 years maybe every two-three weeks. She used to be on the South side of Indy. I really loved my time with her. She moved to southern Indiana and had a "roommate. " I almost drove south to see the two of them once, but it just did not work out. She used to post using Wendyssindy as her handle. She was awesome! One of the best I ever had. I had no idea she was back in Indy. Thanks for the fond memories!

  8. #19973
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    You're talking about:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-es...ianapolis-7438#erotic.

    Right? She is also known as Lora. I got in touch with her through email late 2021. She never answered when I texted her number. At that time, she said she "doesn't come to Indy much". I replied but never heard back since then. If you search the Louisville threads other users have asked about her too. One stands out to me, it says "she is not able to do it anymore". I wonder what happened. Those posts are old though (mostly from 2021) so maybe things have changed. That's all I know. If anyone has recent info / news about her please let us know! Through pm or on here.
    Yep that's her. She gave me one of the most erotic times I've ever had!!

  9. #19972
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyed  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet little goth nympho, lots of fun to play with a throws back. The only con I can give is her chest is deflated. If it matters to you she dose have a Cross of Saint Peter on her back.
    Does she have an ad you could link?

  10. #19971

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyed  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet little goth nympho, lots of fun to play with an throws back. The only con I can give is her chest is deflated. If it matters to you she dose have a Cross of Saint Peter on her back.
    Do you happen to have a link for her? I am not finding her I'm LC.

  11. #19970
    Quote Originally Posted by Texx4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a blonde that used to work Louisville and Indy, her backpage ad was normally one pic of her in a white dress shirt. She was attractive but had a lot of extra skin around her mid section like she'd lost a lot of weight at one time. She was usually on the southside of Indy.
    You're talking about:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-es...ianapolis-7438#erotic.

    Right? She is also known as Lora. I got in touch with her through email late 2021. She never answered when I texted her number. At that time, she said she "doesn't come to Indy much". I replied but never heard back since then. If you search the Louisville threads other users have asked about her too. One stands out to me, it says "she is not able to do it anymore". I wonder what happened. Those posts are old though (mostly from 2021) so maybe things have changed. That's all I know. If anyone has recent info / news about her please let us know! Through pm or on here.

  12. #19969

    Jennifer

    Went to see another southside Latina. Again, not girl in Ad but I decided to give her a try, since she was ok looking and body was nice. Lackluster experience, $ for Qv. Couldn't get me hard as head game (CBJ) was wack and low energy, weak suction and enthusiasm, Kept checking her phone. At least she let me fip and it was nice and tight, so I was disappointed I didn't get to partake. Just decided to take the L on this one, and had audacity to ask for a tip LOL, Pussy tightness alone makes me consider giving it another try maybe the first time with her jitters go away and her lackluster skill won't matter since I'd be more head in the game if you will. Link and pick below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/137652574
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EAC4F9E2-9E40-4F6C-8DDD-5E88F80A6A13.jpg‎  

  13. #19968

    Kali kat

    She is a sweet little goth nympho, lots of fun to play with an throws back. The only con I can give is her chest is deflated. If it matters to you she dose have a Cross of Saint Peter on her back.

  14. #19967

    Looking

    Anyone remember a blonde that used to work Louisville and Indy, her backpage ad was normally one pic of her in a white dress shirt. She was attractive but had a lot of extra skin around her mid section like she'd lost a lot of weight at one time. She was usually on the southside of Indy.

  15. #19966

    Suga

    I met with Suga based off all of the reviews. Let me start with the pros; she is very kind. Huge tits!! I'm a titty man. So please send me recommendations. Her hotel is in a safe place on the west side (note I went during the day). She was freshly showered. She was very easy to talks to. Finally, she wasn't working with a pimp. Cons; no upper teeth (made the head game nice buuuuuuut)! I didn't see this in the reviews so I was unaware. Usually if a pro doesn't smile in her pics it's a sign but no where in the many reviews did I read they were gone. If someone said it, I missed it. Room was junky. No clean towels to be found. She had makeup on and I can tell before life choices she was cute. Her filter game is on point. Overall, she had good energy but not worth the donation price. I got her to lower it some but still not worth it. She is someone I would definitely be friends with. Back to searching for my big titty pro (with teeth LOL). Be safe fellow mongers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape