Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26799
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm finding it harder and harder to find reliable providers. Just constant ghosting and dropped comms all the time, even from those that I'd consider above average.

    Sheri. Great communication at first and we scheduled time for an appt later in the day. I know a lot of the higher end providers don't like same day appts so in my comms with her, I asked if that was okay and she said yes. Anyway, I message again 45 minutes before our scheduled time, and crickets, zilch, nada.

    Sophia Rose. Pre verified in advance since she explicitly says she doesn't do any same day and that was easy enough. On multiple occasions I reached out wanting to set up something in advance and she just stops responding in the middle of the conversation.

    Kandee Apple. From the forum she's already difficult to get a hold of. I finally do and start conversation and then, you guessed it, even more crickets.

    I think this is why I like to stick with MPs. All you have to do is show up and generally, you'll be taken care of. What do you all do in situations like these? Do you have a reliable backup in case your main options aren't available?
    I agree with the AMPs at least being reliable, especially if you have a limited window of play time. I've had the same issues with a lot of these providers. I think some has to so with one of their regulars phoning in for a similar appointment time as you, or someone else that wants to A) pay More or B) wants a longer appointment time then you are trying to book. They are also all guilty of double booking so when you mentioned you texted 45 minutes before to confirm the other guy texted an hour before. We sometimes have to do the same thing. Book with 2 or 3 for the same time then cancel because of a family emergency, work emergency, boss called a meeting, etc.

    I've learned this through decades of mongering unfortunately.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  2. #26798

    Anastasia

    The only reviews I see are about the Anastasia from EE a few years ago. That's not the same girl is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    You can find reviews under Anastasia.

  3. #26797
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm finding it harder and harder to find reliable providers. Just constant ghosting and dropped comms all the time, even from those that I'd consider above average.

    Sheri. Great communication at first and we scheduled time for an appt later in the day. I know a lot of the higher end providers don't like same day appts so in my comms with her, I asked if that was okay and she said yes. Anyway, I message again 45 minutes before our scheduled time, and crickets, zilch, nada.

    Sophia Rose. Pre verified in advance since she explicitly says she doesn't do any same day and that was easy enough. On multiple occasions I reached out wanting to set up something in advance and she just stops responding in the middle of the conversation.

    Kandee Apple. From the forum she's already difficult to get a hold of. I finally do and start conversation and then, you guessed it, even more crickets.

    I think this is why I like to stick with MPs. All you have to do is show up and generally, you'll be taken care of. What do you all do in situations like these? Do you have a reliable backup in case your main options aren't available?
    Never had a problem with Kandee Apple. I set up appointment for Tues morning. Touched base with her Monday evening to confirm. She said still a go. Meet Tuesday morning an had a great time as usual. Her BBBJ IS above average in my opinion a never a drop lost. Always freshly showered a sweet pussy. If you do it right she will let you know.

  4. #26796

    Reliable Providers and Backups

    I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm finding it harder and harder to find reliable providers. Just constant ghosting and dropped comms all the time, even from those that I'd consider above average.

    Sheri. Great communication at first and we scheduled time for an appt later in the day. I know a lot of the higher end providers don't like same day appts so in my comms with her, I asked if that was okay and she said yes. Anyway, I message again 45 minutes before our scheduled time, and crickets, zilch, nada.

    Sophia Rose. Pre verified in advance since she explicitly says she doesn't do any same day and that was easy enough. On multiple occasions I reached out wanting to set up something in advance and she just stops responding in the middle of the conversation.

    Kandee Apple. From the forum she's already difficult to get a hold of. I finally do and start conversation and then, you guessed it, even more crickets.

    I think this is why I like to stick with MPs. All you have to do is show up and generally, you'll be taken care of. What do you all do in situations like these? Do you have a reliable backup in case your main options aren't available?

  5. #26795

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I'm finally seeing Jojo this morning. I'll report back. I'm hoping she someone I can see regularly.
    Weeeeellll, how it go? I've Been talking to her for an outcall but haven't decided yet.

  6. #26794
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Small.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...o/cincinnati/1

    A whole section to check out.

    If they look to good to be true, they probably are.

    The whole section for car fun appears to be ads. So I would stay clear.
    Yes l, that was my first spot of chose of looking. Agree with you about not much there. I'm continuing to look other places as well. Thank you for the information.

    SD out.

  7. #26793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Car visits

    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a decent cheap qv? Any info. Understand I'm "new" but I have a senior member who referred me. If you prefer to private message me that be fine as well.

    Thank you,

    SD out.
    Mr. Small.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...o/cincinnati/1

    A whole section to check out.

    If they look to good to be true, they probably are.

    The whole section for car fun appears to be ads. So I would stay clear.

  8. #26792

    Car visit

    Looking for a decent cheap qv? Any info. Understand I'm "new" but I have a senior member who referred me. If you prefer to private message me that be fine as well.

    Thank you,

    SD out.

  9. #26791

    Lex

    She quoted me $$75 hr. She is my type and I would TOFTT for $75 hr. But not what she is asking GPS. JoeMan64 I would love to see her but do not have time to toftt. Maybe in a week or two. She has the look that is strong for me!

  10. #26790

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Kat was reported on not long ago for cash-and-dash, so beware.
    I would love to see her but do not have time to toftt. Maybe in a week or two. She has the look that is strong for me!

  11. #26789

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I have communicated with her a few times but haven't met. Didn't see anything in the forum for Ana, did she go by another name?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/137387252
    You can find reviews under Anastasia.

  12. #26788

    Been around

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I have communicated with her a few times but haven't met. Didn't see anything in the forum for Ana, did she go by another name?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/137387252
    She has been around for a while. I have no personal experience with her. But I seem to recall she has been talked about and her service was so so. Even if someone says she wasn't bad don't let your guard down. When seeing someone for the first time I make it plan to them that there is no loaning money for a baby sitter or so she can get a room, And she doesn't get the donation until after we are done playing. I say I have been ripped off several times and make no exceptions. They may come back and say well I have guys refuse to pay. I just say sorry and move on. I also show up early to see how many roaches come running out when I let her know I am there.

  13. #26787

    Ana

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I have communicated with her a few times but haven't met. Didn't see anything in the forum for Ana, did she go by another name?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/137387252

  14. #26786
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed many times here. Several by me. I agree she is definitely a pleaser with a great body. Always my go to girl an does morning visit that are hard to find.
    Xoxoxo.

    I miss you.

  15. #26785
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    LWW is smokin' hot from head to toe and sure does know how to ring my bell. LWW is a joy to spend time with, a breath of fresh air for sure. Looking forward to the next vist (which I hope is very soon) . A perfect 10 in all catagories except one. Her delightful and perfect derriere gets an extra credit point making it 11.
    Love the review.

    Xoxoxo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape