LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 17923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12883

    100% wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I think this Sofia might be a pic bot or someone wasting peoples time. I set a time and hear crickets when the time comes. Anyone else had any luck?
    She is real and will rock your world son. Read the reviews on the Dayton, Ohio board, especially the ones by Blu.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  2. #12882

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually see her lately? I keep setting up something then she ghosts for awhile then randomly texts back hours later or next day. Location is confusing also as it says a couple different ones at a time. I can't find any recent reviews so I don't know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/813356892982
    I haven't seen her but if you look at the reviews, you might want to stay away. From the reviews apparently filters and makeup work in her favor.

  3. #12881

    Rachel

    Anyone actually see her lately? I keep setting up something then she ghosts for awhile then randomly texts back hours later or next day. Location is confusing also as it says a couple different ones at a time. I can't find any recent reviews so I don't know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/813356892982

  4. #12880

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from tall spinner Jaime lately? I don't have a link.
    Haven' heard from here for ever last time I remember she was living of bryan station.

  5. #12879

    Jaime

    Has anyone heard from tall spinner Jaime lately? I don't have a link.

  6. #12878

    Never for me

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I think this Sofia might be a pic bot or someone wasting peoples time. I set a time and hear crickets when the time comes. Anyone else had any luck?
    I have seen Sofia many times and never got crickets. She was always ready on time.

  7. #12877

    Blu

    This shows up 2 hours late and so stoned she could barely stand up. Had to tip her just to leave. Would not recommend.

  8. #12876

    Sofia?

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    But if she's going to use dated photos I'm going to call her out on it. The first couple photos are current, in the red or pink bikini. The ones with the black underwear are older when she was much thinner. She has larger thighs and ass, to the point of getting fat in those areas. Her service is off the charts fantastic so I'll give her credit for that, but nothing pisses a monger off worse than an extra 30 lbs when the door opens. She's a pretty got Venezuelan that will please you no matter what it takes. She's PSE good. Check out the reviews in the Dayton, Ohio board.
    I think this Sofia might be a pic bot or someone wasting peoples time. I set a time and hear crickets when the time comes. Anyone else had any luck?

  9. #12875

    Sofia

    I have seen Sofia numerous times and she's an angel. Always on time and smelling fresh and sexy. No drugs or even drinking to be concerned about. That's a big plus for me! Has always been in a cheerful mood and wanting to please. She may have a few extra pounds from her older pics (damn she was even sexier then) but all the good points regarding her far outweigh and negative ones. She is well worth the visit in my opinion.

  10. #12874

    Anyone have any info on these two?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/089246510160

    Pretty open menu and reasonable rates? She looks familiar. Anyone have any info. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...c/184294413863

    Have attempted to contact multiple times with no luck, she looks like she could be fun.

  11. #12873

    No will never pay a deposit either

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    Remember we're all called tricks for a reason! Don't fall for her bs! There isn't a girl within 100 miles of me that I would ever consider paying a deposit! It's all just bullshit lies from her saying that. I asked her why and it was some bs about her being robbed and all this shit. I asked her how collecting 35 bucks up front stopped that? So criminals don't have cash app? LOL I swear the bullshit they say to steal our money!

    Take care and be safe!
    Just wondering who is? That Teagan girl said the same shit.

  12. #12872

    Don't fall for that trick

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    This girl Jade said she won't see anyone without a deposit. Seem to have reviews and stuff. I'm still not paying but I guess people are.
    Remember we're all called tricks for a reason! Don't fall for her bs! There isn't a girl within 100 miles of me that I would ever consider paying a deposit! It's all just bullshit lies from her saying that. I asked her why and it was some bs about her being robbed and all this shit. I asked her how collecting 35 bucks up front stopped that? So criminals don't have cash app? LOL I swear the bullshit they say to steal our money!

    Take care and be safe!

  13. #12871

    Who is paying these deposits

    This girl Jade said she won't see anyone without a deposit. Seem to have reviews and stuff. I'm still not paying but I guess people are.

  14. #12870

    Brooklyn in Indiana

    Mongers, I found a honey hole in Indiana just across the bridge and she gets no business. She's a cute little spinner, 26 yo, 5'5"- 5'6" tall, weighs under 125 lbs, long mixed color hair and some pretty tattoos. Covered FS but BBBJ cim is allowed. She loved giving me head and she's awesome at it! Real reasonable rates, clean room, safe location, responds to texts really quick and not on any drugs that I could see. It's a bit of a drive but considering the situation in Lexington with the fat hogs and gps invasion hell the drive was welcomed to get what you wanted. I'm considering to drop STG since all they have is 10 chicks and a few dudes that plaster their shit for months of the same shit! Try https://escortbabylon.net/ . I found there are hotter women and less fakes. This is where I found Brooklyn! Hope this helps.

    I'll try to get the pics here.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5025791973
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3115.jpeg‎   IMG_3183.jpeg‎   IMG_3116.jpeg‎   IMG_3117.jpeg‎  

  15. #12869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She's probably bigger and on drugs or not even the girl in the picture.
    These pics floated around Birmingham for a long time. Don't think I ever saw anyone visit the person assocaited with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape