Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 15289
-
05-31-23 20:59 #10414Senior Member

Posts: 2422Tricks up her sleeves
Besides the famous all holes; she can suck juice like a blender vacuum LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 20:58 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 2422Apples vs oranges
Nari was from west coast LA, she is GFE only but very willing to please with a charming attitude.
Originally Posted by BangoBongo
[View Original Post]
Harper has a close-model figure with a cute-egg face; also very accommodating and mostly "GFE only" except she is very selective on raws and won't be cheap (300 CIP MRSP).
In terms of budget option, Nari would be a better fit while also making the trip worthy. If only harpers price wouldn't be that steep, then she and nari can compete. But Nari used to be at 300-320 price range; its obvious why she's at KG now given inflation game.
Nari and harper both have nice BBBJ skills; nari is more passive and harpers half mechanical half learning game.
-
05-31-23 20:08 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 154Quit selling, I'm already there!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
In all seriousness, which of the gals at which of the spots gives the best prostate massage / RJ? Anyone particularly memorable?
-
05-31-23 19:55 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 94K girls
Want to see some K girls. Any opinions / recommendation on Nari at Kovergirls or Harper at ppc?
-
05-31-23 19:26 #10410Senior Member

Posts: 4101Be careful with Helen; she has a bag of toys and will want to fuck you with them.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 17:44 #10409Senior Member

Posts: 860Greek
You're welcome. I think Aimi is on the move but Helen is a staple at NYAF.
Originally Posted by PavlovianPump
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 17:17 #10408Senior Member

Posts: 46Next!
Met Yumi in Greece and it was fantastic. Will get another ticket for Aimi or Helen in days. Thanks for intel.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 16:51 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 1766She was the first girl I ever repeated with on purpose back at NYAW. Last conversation we had she called me an idiot. LOL. Then I saw her at NYAF I told her nice ass and she asked if I wanted to fuck it. Never handed over 100 so fast.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 14:12 #10406Senior Member

Posts: 574Do a search in this thread, someone made a post of literally all the NYC spas with twitters etc.
Originally Posted by KtotheUtotheB1
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 13:18 #10405Senior Member

Posts: 4101Bynes had an incredible body. Shoulders, back, biceps, and the fittest cgirl butt that I have ever seen. She kept asking me if I wanted to bang her in the butt. Not doing this is one of my many regrets.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 10:12 #10404Senior Member

Posts: 1766Someday! Mhuh haha!
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
The last Chinese ass I really banged out was Bynes. Oh that was awesome.
-
05-31-23 10:01 #10403Regular Member

Posts: 7Url?
Thanks for the feedback! Does anyone know the website or Twitter pages for XOXO and PPC? Been to NYAF a few times and it's been great but want to try something different.
-
05-31-23 00:13 #10402Senior Member

Posts: 4756Yume is free upgrade again. Best value when it comes to bb and anal and video. No such combo exists for any other girls in Manhattan or anywhere that I know off.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 22:16 #10401Senior Member

Posts: 860Greek
Thank GD. I haven't visited Helen but thanks for not tearing her ass and taking her out of the game LOL.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 19:37 #10400Senior Member

Posts: 1766Yume took me balls deep screaming. Emma from New Rainbow took a good 10 minutes hard ass fucking from me before tapping but I am not fitting the whole way in her pussy or asshole.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
Helen will only let you fuck her in the ass if you have a small dick. She still laughs at me when I request it.
Hasn't felt slippery to me the last 4 times I was in it with Helen.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
But yes, it does seem a lot more like the old NYAW than the last location. Complete with that carpet and shelves.











Reply With Quote





