Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10418

    Maybe for the best

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina is currently not there, got to check the twitter for their daily line ups.
    Her reviews were very mixed and trended towards bad.

  2. #10417
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    I checking out DDY site and saw Sabrina. Man, the pics looks super hot! Anyones seen her? Unless I gets a big thumbs down, she be my pick for this week.
    Sabrina is currently not there, got to check the twitter for their daily line ups.

  3. #10416

    DDY Sabrina

    I checking out DDY site and saw Sabrina. Man, the pics looks super hot! Anyones seen her? Unless I gets a big thumbs down, she be my pick for this week.

  4. #10415
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Nari was from west coast LA, she is GFE only but very willing to please with a charming attitude.

    Harper has a close-model figure with a cute-egg face; also very accommodating and mostly "GFE only" except she is very selective on raws and won't be cheap (300 CIP MRSP).

    In terms of budget option, Nari would be a better fit while also making the trip worthy. If only harpers price wouldn't be that steep, then she and nari can compete. But Nari used to be at 300-320 price range; its obvious why she's at KG now given inflation game.

    Nari and harper both have nice BBBJ skills; nari is more passive and harpers half mechanical half learning game.
    Thanks for the info! In your opinion who looks better? Nari having "Euro-centric" looks kind of intrigued me but I know from reviews that Harper is good looking too.

  5. #10414

    Direct click

    Quote Originally Posted by KtotheUtotheB1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback! Does anyone know the website or Twitter pages for XOXO and PPC? Been to NYAF a few times and it's been great but want to try something different.
    Try typing their respective contact mobile numbers via google and their twitter and main website will pop up.

  6. #10413

    Tricks up her sleeves

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Helen; she has a bag of toys and will want to fuck you with them.
    Besides the famous all holes; she can suck juice like a blender vacuum LOL.

  7. #10412

    Apples vs oranges

    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    Want to see some K girls. Any opinions / recommendation on Nari at Kovergirls or Harper at ppc?
    Nari was from west coast LA, she is GFE only but very willing to please with a charming attitude.

    Harper has a close-model figure with a cute-egg face; also very accommodating and mostly "GFE only" except she is very selective on raws and won't be cheap (300 CIP MRSP).

    In terms of budget option, Nari would be a better fit while also making the trip worthy. If only harpers price wouldn't be that steep, then she and nari can compete. But Nari used to be at 300-320 price range; its obvious why she's at KG now given inflation game.

    Nari and harper both have nice BBBJ skills; nari is more passive and harpers half mechanical half learning game.

  8. #10411
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Helen; she has a bag of toys and will want to fuck you with them.
    Quit selling, I'm already there!

    In all seriousness, which of the gals at which of the spots gives the best prostate massage / RJ? Anyone particularly memorable?

  9. #10410

    K girls

    Want to see some K girls. Any opinions / recommendation on Nari at Kovergirls or Harper at ppc?

  10. #10409
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome. I think Aimi is on the move but Helen is a staple at NYAF.
    Be careful with Helen; she has a bag of toys and will want to fuck you with them.

  11. #10408

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by PavlovianPump  [View Original Post]
    Met Yumi in Greece and it was fantastic. Will get another ticket for Aimi or Helen in days. Thanks for intel.
    You're welcome. I think Aimi is on the move but Helen is a staple at NYAF.

  12. #10407

    Next!

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    The best known greek providers that I am aware of are Yume Hanabi (PPC), Aimi (XOXO) and Helen (NYAF). The prices varies from $100 - $200 and whether a condom is or is not required. This is not first hand knowledge.
    Met Yumi in Greece and it was fantastic. Will get another ticket for Aimi or Helen in days. Thanks for intel.

  13. #10406
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Bynes had an incredible body. Shoulders, back, biceps, and the fittest cgirl butt that I have ever seen. She kept asking me if I wanted to bang her in the butt. Not doing this is one of my many regrets.
    She was the first girl I ever repeated with on purpose back at NYAW. Last conversation we had she called me an idiot. LOL. Then I saw her at NYAF I told her nice ass and she asked if I wanted to fuck it. Never handed over 100 so fast.

  14. #10405
    Quote Originally Posted by KtotheUtotheB1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback! Does anyone know the website or Twitter pages for XOXO and PPC? Been to NYAF a few times and it's been great but want to try something different.
    Do a search in this thread, someone made a post of literally all the NYC spas with twitters etc.

  15. #10404
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Someday! Mhuh haha!

    The last Chinese ass I really banged out was Bynes. Oh that was awesome.
    Bynes had an incredible body. Shoulders, back, biceps, and the fittest cgirl butt that I have ever seen. She kept asking me if I wanted to bang her in the butt. Not doing this is one of my many regrets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape