Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 29299
-
05-31-23 22:14 #21214Senior Member

Posts: 103Sweets
Yeah I was going to say I went there and there was three or four working. Two were really young and one was probably older. I never gave any attention to the other two because the two young ones came up and greeted me and they were the new girls and I would say on a scale around 6 out of 10. Don't sleep on sweets. There is gold to be had there.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 13:02 #21213Senior Member

Posts: 49I texted Cindy
When I heard about this place & she said it's not her, and she's not working again.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 11:27 #21212Senior Member

Posts: 317Five vs two
To the best of my knowledge, Sweet usually has five girls working. I know that two are leaving today, but a new girl is arriving today and another tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BludAcc1963
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 10:38 #21211Senior Member

Posts: 136Try Muffler?
There is a Cindy at Muffler now. Nice looking, enthusiastic. DTF and great service.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 06:16 #21210Senior Member

Posts: 135Cindy on Bash?
So, this isn't the same suite that Cindy used to be in on Bash Rd? Any idea on services provided? What ever happened to Cindy. I always wanted to bang her, but never got the chance. PM if anybody knows where she might be.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 23:20 #21209Senior Member

Posts: 43Downhill
Went in to Sweets today. 2 working. Both were old and not attractive at all. The one that met me at the door had multi colored brown teeth. Sweets has really gone downhill!
Originally Posted by DreamDr
[View Original Post]
Going to have to find another go to when I am in Indy!
-
05-30-23 20:54 #21208Banned Member

Posts: 51Best
Any updated info on Best massage?
-
05-30-23 17:57 #21207Senior Member

Posts: 507ZW Massage Studio, formerly Health Massage Studio
Yesterday I texted a 'welcome to the neighborhood' (in both English and Chinese) to the number shown on the small sign by the street, and 'Jenny' called me back. Amazing that she is Chinese but speaks English very well, also reads and writes English! She's 50-ish, used to be a bodybuilder, showed me in the parking lot that she still can balance on one foot while raising the other straight above her head, said she is a US citizen.
She asked me to visit at 10 AM today, and when I arrived I quickly realized that finding suite C4 can be a bit confusing- do NOT go to door C! You can enter door A, but then turn left, two rights, and suite C4 is on the left, well marked. But the easiest door to enter is the door on north side of the building, then walk straight down the hall and C4 is on the right.
It's a very small suite, two ladies, two rooms for business, first room has one massage table, second has two as for a couples massage, with only curtains offering privacy for both rooms. But she is looking to put up a six foot wide false wall enclosing the first room- any of you willing to do that for her? (PM me).
These ladies wanted me to know they are locals who live nearby, and not the 'fly by night' type who might return to NY after being here only a couple of months. Jenny is a very intriguing lady, I anticipate another visit there but for business next time! And she scratched out the word Health in the Health Massage Studio name, replacing it with just the two letters 'ZW,' no explanation.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/health-mass...o-indianapolis#location-and-hours.
-
05-30-23 14:47 #21206Senior Member

Posts: 494Allie Spa
Was in the mood for a BJ so I thought I'd give this place a shot. Previous reports are spot on. Nice D's, fov only while her shorts were on the floor, & bra over the twins. Was really hoping for BBBJ but no luck. Nice CBJ tho. Told her I wanted hard massage at the beginning, got her knees into it all ninja style. Great rub. Said her name was Linda as I was leaving. Tipped her $.
Aj8.
-
05-30-23 13:19 #21205Senior Member

Posts: 30Muffler
Travelling and want to check out muffler since all the post here rate it highly. Can anyone send me info on where it is or if you have a better recommendation I'd appreciate it.
-
05-30-23 09:58 #21204Senior Member

Posts: 97Wellness
They sent me a text message on Saturday saying they are open and they have 2 girls working there I asked for a pic and sent me a pic of 2 mid 40's ladies regular looking on the AMP scale (not really good looking but oh well) I asked for rates they said 45 for 30 minutes. Idk how they got my number but oh well.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 22:42 #21203Senior Member

Posts: 507Hong Kong- Angela and Mia
I second the motion by WhatsUp73- Angela and Mia are wonderful ladies!
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
They both are not the 'fly by night' types- have been at the same location for forever, relatively speaking in this industry.
-
05-29-23 22:36 #21202Senior Member

Posts: 507Massage spa reopening on Bash, just north of 82nd?
Anyone have info about this?
I drive by this location now and then, last week no sign but today saw like a yard sale sized sign by the street advertising massages. Googled and found there have been some spas in this building in the past.
https://healthmassagestudio.business.site/
-
05-29-23 17:18 #21201Senior Member

Posts: 175Franklin Indiana
Been using Hong Kong spa for a while, Angela and Mia are both great, tho Mia is a little more adventurous. No FS tho, sorry guys! I used to go to Sun Spa sometimes next to Circle K but its not there any more, not sure if it went out of business or just moved. Tried Sunshine Korean once, Marla was friendly enough but massage was a little fast and rough for me, I like it more slow gentle and sensual.
Also Sunshine is $. 8 hr which is more than most places.
-
05-29-23 12:07 #21200Senior Member

Posts: 118Lavender Oil Southside
Race was going on so thought they would not be very busy. My back needed a little adjustment so I wanted to try as they were close. Greeted by a flirty 40's mt, I'm thinking this going to be a good day. She gave me about a five-minute massage on my back and wanted me to flip. Then the negotiations began. She wanted 80 dollars for a hand release, then said you pay 60. I got up ready to leave then her attitude changed, said she would accept 50. I said OK if you do a good job. Then it was you pay me now, man I hate that. I get up ready to leave again attitude changes again, finally told her I would pay her when we were done. To make a long story short the hand job was pretty good, the massage not that great. I always treat these ladies with respect because it can be a rough job. Anyway, I will not be back there are better options out there. I don't know if these ladies have been stiffed sometime or another maybe if they know you it would be a better experience. Don't you tip after services are rendered? I understand they opened May 1st, I wish them well. I hope this helps to know what to expect if you decide to visit.










Reply With Quote



