rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10414

    Tricks up her sleeves

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Helen; she has a bag of toys and will want to fuck you with them.
    Besides the famous all holes; she can suck juice like a blender vacuum LOL.

  2. #10413

    Apples vs oranges

    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    Want to see some K girls. Any opinions / recommendation on Nari at Kovergirls or Harper at ppc?
    Nari was from west coast LA, she is GFE only but very willing to please with a charming attitude.

    Harper has a close-model figure with a cute-egg face; also very accommodating and mostly "GFE only" except she is very selective on raws and won't be cheap (300 CIP MRSP).

    In terms of budget option, Nari would be a better fit while also making the trip worthy. If only harpers price wouldn't be that steep, then she and nari can compete. But Nari used to be at 300-320 price range; its obvious why she's at KG now given inflation game.

    Nari and harper both have nice BBBJ skills; nari is more passive and harpers half mechanical half learning game.

  3. #10412
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Helen; she has a bag of toys and will want to fuck you with them.
    Quit selling, I'm already there!

    In all seriousness, which of the gals at which of the spots gives the best prostate massage / RJ? Anyone particularly memorable?

  4. #10411

    K girls

    Want to see some K girls. Any opinions / recommendation on Nari at Kovergirls or Harper at ppc?

  5. #10410
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome. I think Aimi is on the move but Helen is a staple at NYAF.
    Be careful with Helen; she has a bag of toys and will want to fuck you with them.

  6. #10409

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by PavlovianPump  [View Original Post]
    Met Yumi in Greece and it was fantastic. Will get another ticket for Aimi or Helen in days. Thanks for intel.
    You're welcome. I think Aimi is on the move but Helen is a staple at NYAF.

  7. #10408

    Next!

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    The best known greek providers that I am aware of are Yume Hanabi (PPC), Aimi (XOXO) and Helen (NYAF). The prices varies from $100 - $200 and whether a condom is or is not required. This is not first hand knowledge.
    Met Yumi in Greece and it was fantastic. Will get another ticket for Aimi or Helen in days. Thanks for intel.

  8. #10407
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Bynes had an incredible body. Shoulders, back, biceps, and the fittest cgirl butt that I have ever seen. She kept asking me if I wanted to bang her in the butt. Not doing this is one of my many regrets.
    She was the first girl I ever repeated with on purpose back at NYAW. Last conversation we had she called me an idiot. LOL. Then I saw her at NYAF I told her nice ass and she asked if I wanted to fuck it. Never handed over 100 so fast.

  9. #10406
    Quote Originally Posted by KtotheUtotheB1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback! Does anyone know the website or Twitter pages for XOXO and PPC? Been to NYAF a few times and it's been great but want to try something different.
    Do a search in this thread, someone made a post of literally all the NYC spas with twitters etc.

  10. #10405
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Someday! Mhuh haha!

    The last Chinese ass I really banged out was Bynes. Oh that was awesome.
    Bynes had an incredible body. Shoulders, back, biceps, and the fittest cgirl butt that I have ever seen. She kept asking me if I wanted to bang her in the butt. Not doing this is one of my many regrets.

  11. #10404
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Thank GD. I haven't visited Helen but thanks for not tearing her ass and taking her out of the game LOL.
    Someday! Mhuh haha!

    The last Chinese ass I really banged out was Bynes. Oh that was awesome.

  12. #10403

    Url?

    Thanks for the feedback! Does anyone know the website or Twitter pages for XOXO and PPC? Been to NYAF a few times and it's been great but want to try something different.

  13. #10402
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    The best known greek providers that I am aware of are Yume Hanabi (PPC), Aimi (XOXO) and Helen (NYAF). The prices varies from $100 - $200 and whether a condom is or is not required. This is not first hand knowledge.
    Yume is free upgrade again. Best value when it comes to bb and anal and video. No such combo exists for any other girls in Manhattan or anywhere that I know off.

  14. #10401

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Yume took me balls deep screaming. Emma from New Rainbow took a good 10 minutes hard ass fucking from me before tapping but I am not fitting the whole way in her pussy or asshole.

    Helen will only let you fuck her in the ass if you have a small dick. She still laughs at me when I request it.

    Hasn't felt slippery to me the last 4 times I was in it with Helen.

    But yes, it does seem a lot more like the old NYAW than the last location. Complete with that carpet and shelves.
    Thank GD. I haven't visited Helen but thanks for not tearing her ass and taking her out of the game LOL.

  15. #10400
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    The best known greek providers that I am aware of are Yume Hanabi (PPC), Aimi (XOXO) and Helen (NYAF). The prices varies from $100 - $200 and whether a condom is or is not required. This is not first hand knowledge.
    Yume took me balls deep screaming. Emma from New Rainbow took a good 10 minutes hard ass fucking from me before tapping but I am not fitting the whole way in her pussy or asshole.

    Helen will only let you fuck her in the ass if you have a small dick. She still laughs at me when I request it.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Last time the corner shower room all the way in the back was too slippery too so heads up in case peeps fall off with the girls while tasting their meatloaf. Their setup is awfully similar back in the old days at NYAW; but they need more water closets LOL.
    Hasn't felt slippery to me the last 4 times I was in it with Helen.

    But yes, it does seem a lot more like the old NYAW than the last location. Complete with that carpet and shelves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape