Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30845
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    This is your 1st post, and the information is not accurate. #1157 in Do Not Do It Stay Away depicts a different provider. Can you double check?
    It doesn't matter if it's his first post. Go back and check that same post, read it, then scroll up and check post #1160 that I posted. You guys seriously need to spend some time in the Do No Do It Stay Away subforum before you reach out to a provider. I was robbed twice and was almost assaulted once.

  2. #30844

    Nasty Nina / Nikki / Creamy Claire / Tasty Tasia. They're all the same chick

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    This is your 1st post, and the information is not accurate. #1157 in Do Not Do It Stay Away depicts a different provider. Can you double check?
    Nina is in fact Tasty Tasia in post #1157 of the Stay Away subforum. Same Asian chick with the same tattoos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (904)-595-1227.jpg‎   mje3mtm0zju4ndnmnduzyzjlztjlztdhyjbhzge3zjjjmwmzmju.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #30843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Jacksonville has the worst providers. Straight up trash.
    I m going to have to agree with you, Jacksonville sucks as far as escorts or SW.

  4. #30842
    Quote Originally Posted by JanisDr00  [View Original Post]
    Jax mongers,

    Congrats on a lively and well informed board. As a out-of-towner looking for company while in Jax later in June I have been pleasantly surprised by your level of commitment to keeping rates honest and keeping the posts informative.

    I'll be staying the night later in June and looking for a outcall experience. I am hoping for some reeks on the ladies I have below. I don't have any body type in particular that I look for just a great GFE experience, non-mechanical, no hassle, no deposit, and a clean lady. If they have exceptional mic skills or can take a good backshot those are a plus. Ideally a combo of skills and looks with good attitude is best (but I don't have to tell this crowd) I have them listed in my order of preference but am willing to take any reccs outside this grouping. Replying in the post or DM is fine with me although replying for all to see may be helpful for the community. Thanks again for your insight. I've based my choices of a mix of what you have said here and on TER as well as their assets. I know there is a Deep repository on STG and tagged a few I've seen reviewed but open to all suggestions.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday

    http://elsaenchanting.com/index.php

    https://tryst.link/escort/laney-banks904
    The 5th one on the list Veronica is well reviewed and is an overall positive experience.

  5. #30841

    In search of a good outcall experience

    Jax mongers,

    Congrats on a lively and well informed board. As a out-of-towner looking for company while in Jax later in June I have been pleasantly surprised by your level of commitment to keeping rates honest and keeping the posts informative.

    I'll be staying the night later in June and looking for a outcall experience. I am hoping for some reeks on the ladies I have below. I don't have any body type in particular that I look for just a great GFE experience, non-mechanical, no hassle, no deposit, and a clean lady. If they have exceptional mic skills or can take a good backshot those are a plus. Ideally a combo of skills and looks with good attitude is best (but I don't have to tell this crowd) I have them listed in my order of preference but am willing to take any reccs outside this grouping. Replying in the post or DM is fine with me although replying for all to see may be helpful for the community. Thanks again for your insight. I've based my choices of a mix of what you have said here and on TER as well as their assets. I know there is a Deep repository on STG and tagged a few I've seen reviewed but open to all suggestions.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday

    http://elsaenchanting.com/index.php

    https://tryst.link/escort/laney-banks904

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny-rabbit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/334975053309 (is she doing out on first date?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha-sinclair

    https://tryst.link/escort/savvysinn

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess-ariel

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughty-nadia85

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...f/610182387261

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/206523939248

    Stay safe,

    J.

  6. #30840

    I heard a lot of bad things about her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    The general theme about Nina is that you can't touch this or that. In other words, lots of rules! I don't care how fine a girl is. When they are like this, it's a waste of resources. Then, of course, she wants approximately $150! For a qv, no less.
    I heard this chick sets people up to get robbed. Fuck that. I don't care how hot she is, you try to rob me I will be strapped. As everyone else should be in the first place. If she's a clock watcher and has all these rules of what you can and can't do, it's obvious she can't fuck worth a shit. She's probably use to dance and couldn't maintain the clientele.

    This is what you will mostly likely find in Jacksonville.

    1) Crack heads with dope boys.

    2) scammers I. E. People with filtered pics who turn out to be ugly as shit.

    3) pretty girls. Whether it be white, but most likely the bi-racial ones who will more than likely have dope boys / pimps / gangbangers hiding in the other room. *A notorious women who is known for this is Karmen. The women is bipolar and will flip the switch in a heartbeat.

    Jacksonville has the worst providers. Straight up trash.

  7. #30839

    First Post

    Quote Originally Posted by IMadeHerCream  [View Original Post]
    You should check #1157 in Do Not Do It Stay Away. Your little head needs some control.
    This is your 1st post, and the information is not accurate. #1157 in Do Not Do It Stay Away depicts a different provider. Can you double check?

  8. #30838

    About Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Is she to good to be true? I mean my little head is about to take over all control on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/164722864722
    The general theme about Nina is, you can't touch this or that. In other words, lots of rules! I don't care how fine a girl is, when they are like this, it's a waste of resources. Then, of course, she wants approximately $150! For a qv, no less.

  9. #30837

    No Connection

    We just didn't seem to have any connection. She's cute, petite, a little baby damage but nothing bad. All was covered. Didn't seem to be drugged out, maybe a little high, no biggie.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind me asking, who was it you hoped it to be?

    What did this one actually look like? Weight? Baby damage? Gets into the session? Drugged out?

  10. #30836

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Is she to good to be true? I mean my little head is about to take over all control on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/164722864722
    You should check #1157 in Do Not Do It Stay Away. Your little head needs some control.

  11. #30835

    Curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Daddy's dirtylilsecret outcall. Quoted 150 and I countered with 120. Asked if she drove herself, and she lied. Had a driver in a dark Dodge sedan who was waiting around the neighborhood. She's cute, clean and got the job done. I got what I needed and she was on her way. Not sure if I will repeat, but nothing was wrong. Just a case of mistaken identity because I thought she was someone else who I used to see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/877631548930
    If you don't mind me asking, who was it you hoped it to be?

    What did this one actually look like? Weight? Baby damage? Gets into the session? Drugged out?

  12. #30834

    DirtylilSecret

    Daddy's dirtylilsecret outcall. Quoted 150 and I countered with 120. Asked if she drove herself, and she lied. Had a driver in a dark Dodge sedan who was waiting around the neighborhood. She's cute, clean and got the job done. I got what I needed and she was on her way. Not sure if I will repeat, but nothing was wrong. Just a case of mistaken identity because I thought she was someone else who I used to see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/877631548930

  13. #30833
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Is she to good to be true? I mean my little head is about to take over all control on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/164722864722
    Nah. She's legit. She bounces back and forth between jax and Orlando.

  14. #30832

    Need to do a basic search

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Is she to good to be true? I mean my little head is about to take over all control on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/164722864722
    A basic search with her name will give you all the answers you need to know. As always. Do your own research. YMMV. To each is their own.

    I personally haven't been with her. But I will say that I have contacted her and her Comms were on point.

  15. #30831

    Nina

    Is she to good to be true? I mean my little head is about to take over all control on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/164722864722

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape