Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 1484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17288

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Trinity, if your friends with Roxie she may pass on the digits. She not very found of sharing her regulars since it hurts her pockets before. No longer in Catonsville, now in Elk-ridge.
    Contact info is in the ad.

  2. #17287

    Whitegirl / Strawberry

    Any info on the Whitegirl / Strawberry in Rosedale?? Been wanting to check her out but haven't gotten much response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137031878
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 495358641b8d6d0481889805c7755aa5_f.jpg‎   1189f21b10f63f08c6475dd552585e34_f.jpg‎   756f364f43780656fe99b916ba88016c_f.jpg‎  

  3. #17286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    These are all fakes sport.
    I figure all the ones that looks too good to be true got to be fake LOL.

    Still searching as always LOL.

  4. #17285

    Curtis bay bree

    Came across an add with pictures of Curtis bay bree on listcrawler. It asks for a $25 deposit on cash app before meeting and lists West Baltimore which is where she stays. I don't know how to re post the add but search for angel on Baltimore listcrawler and the add will come up. Don't know if it's real or a scam but it's all her pictures.

  5. #17284

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?
    Her name is Trinity, if your friends with Roxie she may pass on the digits. She not very found of sharing her regulars since it hurts her pockets before. No longer in Catonsville, now in Elk-ridge.

  6. #17283

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18  [View Original Post]
    Found some I was interested in. Has anyone tried any if them? Thank you very much in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tcall/56808695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntent/56041307

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ervic/56789616

    I feel like these are all fakes or bait then switch but just in case its isn't. I thought ill ask the pros.

    Thanks again.
    These are all fakes sport.

  7. #17282

    Anyone tried any of these girls?

    Found some I was interested in. Has anyone tried any if them? Thank you very much in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tcall/56808695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntent/56041307

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ervic/56789616

    I feel like these are all fakes or bait then switch but just in case its isn't. I thought ill ask the pros.

    Thanks again.

  8. #17281

    Different name

    Anyone knows the other name she was going by? Wanted to look at the previous reviews before I take the dive.

  9. #17280

    One arm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurens  [View Original Post]
    She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?

  10. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313
    I agree. This girl is a fucking rodeo champ.

  11. #17278

    Mystique

    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313

  12. #17277
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Think that's Roxies friend.

  13. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Any one have number or link.

  14. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.

  15. #17274
    Quote Originally Posted by GVilleMark  [View Original Post]
    I checked out her OF a while back since it was just like 10 bucks and was hoping to get a preview if I could ever get in touch with her (unfortunately that never happened though). It seems like she has moved on to doing amateur porn with wannabe pornstars on there. That maid site is pretty old (I think I first saw it a few years ago) so I'm not sure if she still does that or not.
    I posted a while back on this forum that Kitten was doing predominantly interracial amateur porn with Z-studio from www.hotmovies.com Here is the link to anyone that's interested:

    https://www.hotmovies.com/studios/97...udio?fq=kitten

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape