Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 524 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    She stays in a house that looks like a residential neighborhood. Csn anyone here shed some light on her invall? Discreet? Looks like there could be nosey neighbors and I don't want to be the guy rolling up the the know shithole in the neighborhood. Thanks.
    Looks like she's in a hotel now. Posting from a new number and saying available for doubles with headmaster (Heather).

  2. #6381
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened with Jasmine? Seems like she been Mia for a bit.
    Word is she's living with a sugar daddy that's keeping her in all the drugs she needs.

  3. #6380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Jasmine

    Anyone know what happened with Jasmine? Seems like she been Mia for a bit.

  4. #6379

    Mila

    I've neva seen her but only have dealt with her thru text & all I can say is that she's a nasty bich. Asked about BBBJCIM & she went off on a tangent instead of simply saying not offered.

  5. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Below are some CT comments concerning Mila. While searching CT, I found NO reviews, good or bad. Judging by her Sumo pics, she should be owning CT.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...milla/46752301

    BMD.
    I saw Milla once when she was relatively new. It was some time ago. First visit was easy to set up, I think hhr for 1. 6. She's the girl in the pics and delivered good but non-GFE service. I tried to see her a couple of other times and got the runaround. She asked a lot of questions and wanted me to send selfies. I wound up passing on those occasions. I would see her again and if she loosened up a couple of her rules I would be a regular. Hope this helps. Stay safe gents.

  6. #6377

    Mila Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's had only one average review in terms of service. Apparently, she's pricey.
    Below are some CT comments concerning Mila. While searching CT, I found NO reviews, good or bad. Judging by her Sumo pics, she should be owning CT.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...milla/46752301

    BMD.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/273225522350

    Love the look. Anyone partake recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody meet this lady.
    She finally answered my text.
    I'm always skeptical when a hottie like her has no reviews.
    Says she's at Naugatuck motor lodge.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...milla/46752301

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f... /434037899145
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...n/667931696080

    I contacted "her" using 2 different numbers and got a reply on 1. 100/150/200 quoted for FS. Asked if there were any upcharges and got no reply. Asked if LE, and was told no. On a side note, if a provider asks this and it's really LE on the receiving end of the request, is there some requirement they must reveal themselves? That always struck me as an odd question. Menu is missing BBBJ so obviously cim too. With no answer to first question, I stopped asking and moved along. Has anyone tried? Pics are nice enough if real.

  7. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's had only one average review in terms of service. Apparently, she's pricey.

  8. #6375

  9. #6374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her until she got GPS and raised her rates. I balked at the new rates ($150 for hhr) that were ,50% higher and she threatened me and said not to give her bad reviews.
    Been running into that the last year. They get the $ and proceed to rush you out. Fuck that. I'll walk out, and kick the fukin door off the hinges on my way out. Hate bringing anger into a sexual situation. At that point, we've departed from sexual to fuckery. That's why I look for Intel prior. I'm not the baddest but I'm not walking away either. Have bailed on a few meetups when I thought things were not quite right. Not because I was scared, just the opposite. Been around a little while, Combat zone Boston 80's, Hunts Point NY, live sex shows NYC, Waterbury, Bpt, Hartford, Brockton Mass. All the same. Act like a sheep, get fuked. Act like a wolf, get fuked. Be Grey man until it's time to be a wolf.

    Thanks for the Intel my friend. Dually noted.

  10. #6373

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Any current Intel on Chelsea? Will be looking next weekend. Thanks fellow mongers.

    TJ.
    I used to see her until she got GPS and raised her rates. I balked at the new rates ($150 for hhr) that were ,50% higher and she threatened me and said not to give her bad reviews.

  11. #6372

  12. #6371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Current intel

    Any current Intel on Chelsea? Will be looking next weekend. Thanks fellow mongers.

    TJ.

  13. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I hope you are wrong about that but it was my thought as well.
    They all have demons, some keep them in check and hidden way better than others.

  14. #6369

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I hope you are wrong about that but it was my thought as well.
    That is always a possibility with her. I only know that she has lived with the cousin on and off for a while.

    Blue.

  15. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    That was her dealer.
    I hope you are wrong about that but it was my thought as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape