Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3643
-
06-02-23 12:49 #853Senior Member

Posts: 780Selina_HB & Cici
Selina_HB (on HX) recently returned and is as hot as before and now has a private apartment incall in Irvine. She gets better every time I see her.
She has a Chinese friend (Cici) who is her until June 5. Here real pics are posted under Selina's HX profile. She is also an HYA and was also very good with her GFE service. English also very good, like Selina.
-
06-01-23 22:00
Senior Member
-
06-01-23 18:05
Senior Member
-
06-01-23 15:43 #852Senior Member

Posts: 121I don't know what you're talking about. Pussy is always going to cost time and money. Regardless, even if you go the civie route its still going to take up time you can't just equate it to a dollar amount 100%.
Originally Posted by JasonVee
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 13:43
Senior Member
-
06-01-23 02:59 #851Senior Member

Posts: 2643Baby Sky
In case you haven't seen this post.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 01:52
Senior Member
-
05-31-23 21:28
Senior Member
-
05-31-23 20:49 #850Senior Member

Posts: 183I thiught she was really hot but I've also been burned a few times before. Any suggestions for girls in OC that are hot?
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
I only see LA suggestions like Ina being pushed the most. Not much from Oc.
-
05-31-23 18:36 #849Senior Member

Posts: 170BabySky
I am curious if you have seen BabySky and how would you rate your looks?
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 18:35 #848Senior Member

Posts: 170Looks
Same here I am also picky when it comes to looks Have been burned one too many times looking at TER reviews that rate looks at 7. 5 or 8 when it was more about the excellent service and average looks at best.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 18:33 #847Senior Member

Posts: 170Lovely
Yes, I think she is the one. Saw her last week. If I remember correctly, she was around 5'3" - 5'5". Didn't come across as too short or too tall otherwise I would have noticed and remembered. I would rate face as 7, body as 9, service as 8. Overall, would recommend seeing her at least once. I may repeat if choices are limited.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 17:27 #846Senior Member

Posts: 530Lovely
Are we talking about this Lovely:
https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...product_id=659
Stats says 5'2".
Or the other BBFS lovely who is taller.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 16:21 #845Senior Member

Posts: 183Maybe was the heels, she was about my height though and I'm 5'10.
Originally Posted by JkSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 13:29 #844Senior Member

Posts: 153No problem. Apparently, I'm "picky" because I have taken advice from some others and have been completely let down. Most recently tora who was aweful and still is giving me crawly skin even after a couple weeks. I don't score higher in looks just because the girl does rimming or bb. I score looks and service total separate and I wish more guys would do the same.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 23:02 #843Senior Member

Posts: 170Joy
Thanks for the recommendation! I saw Joy today and can confirm she is much younger (probably in 20's) and service was great too. Not in the Ka league but close enough. Would repeat and recommend.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 22:11 #842Senior Member

Posts: 34Are her stats incorrect then? Site says 5'2 but you say 5'6? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 15:34 #841Senior Member

Posts: 284Thank you! That is helpful.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 12:59 #840Senior Member

Posts: 153Haven't seen marisa but joy is somewhat comparable to ka and mariah. Where ka and mariah were more "hot", joy is "cute" and more gnd. A notch lower for body scores but same age range.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 20:36 #839Senior Member

Posts: 284Marisa (Stunning asians) or Jane (SAG, CG)/ Joy (MKC) HYA?
Could someone please chime in if either Marisa or Jane / Joy is HYA, and how they might rank against Mariah or Ms Ka?
I had a great time with both Mariah and Ms Ka, even in spite of Mariah's smoker teeth, that bod just don't quit. Really miss it.
TIA.










Reply With Quote




