Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 24548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17288

    Curtis bay bree

    Came across an add with pictures of Curtis bay bree on listcrawler. It asks for a $25 deposit on cash app before meeting and lists West Baltimore which is where she stays. I don't know how to re post the add but search for angel on Baltimore listcrawler and the add will come up. Don't know if it's real or a scam but it's all her pictures.

  2. #17287

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?
    Her name is Trinity, if your friends with Roxie she may pass on the digits. She not very found of sharing her regulars since it hurts her pockets before. No longer in Catonsville, now in Elk-ridge.

  3. #17286

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18  [View Original Post]
    Found some I was interested in. Has anyone tried any if them? Thank you very much in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tcall/56808695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntent/56041307

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ervic/56789616

    I feel like these are all fakes or bait then switch but just in case its isn't. I thought ill ask the pros.

    Thanks again.
    These are all fakes sport.

  4. #17285

    Anyone tried any of these girls?

    Found some I was interested in. Has anyone tried any if them? Thank you very much in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tcall/56808695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntent/56041307

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ervic/56789616

    I feel like these are all fakes or bait then switch but just in case its isn't. I thought ill ask the pros.

    Thanks again.

  5. #17284

    Different name

    Anyone knows the other name she was going by? Wanted to look at the previous reviews before I take the dive.

  6. #17283

    One arm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurens  [View Original Post]
    She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?

  7. #17282
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313
    I agree. This girl is a fucking rodeo champ.

  8. #17281

    Mystique

    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313

  9. #17280
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Think that's Roxies friend.

  10. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Any one have number or link.

  11. #17278
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.

  12. #17277
    Quote Originally Posted by GVilleMark  [View Original Post]
    I checked out her OF a while back since it was just like 10 bucks and was hoping to get a preview if I could ever get in touch with her (unfortunately that never happened though). It seems like she has moved on to doing amateur porn with wannabe pornstars on there. That maid site is pretty old (I think I first saw it a few years ago) so I'm not sure if she still does that or not.
    I posted a while back on this forum that Kitten was doing predominantly interracial amateur porn with Z-studio from www.hotmovies.com Here is the link to anyone that's interested:

    https://www.hotmovies.com/studios/97...udio?fq=kitten

  13. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Oh that's Kitten. She use to live over by North Ave near the light rail. Use to be a great piece of ass. Then she started complaining about it hurting to have sex. More and more started saying only BJs. Guess that's what she is doing now, cleaning. Use to tell me she walked dogs for a living. What a waste. But just my opinion.

    Phyuck!
    I checked out her OF a while back since it was just like 10 bucks and was hoping to get a preview if I could ever get in touch with her (unfortunately that never happened though). It seems like she has moved on to doing amateur porn with wannabe pornstars on there. That maid site is pretty old (I think I first saw it a few years ago) so I'm not sure if she still does that or not.

  14. #17275

    Kitten

    Oh that's Kitten. She use to live over by North Ave near the light rail. Use to be a great piece of ass. Then she started complaining about it hurting to have sex. More and more started saying only BJs. Guess that's what she is doing now, cleaning. Use to tell me she walked dogs for a living. What a waste. But just my opinion.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    No idea how old this is but I stumbled across this yesterday.

    http://mydreammaid.com/index.php/maids/

    The pictures under "kitten" look familiar.

  15. #17274
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    I know people have asked about Kitten but I haven't heard from her since late April. Now her phone goes directly in to Voice mail. Does anyone know what happened to her?
    JT.
    No idea how old this is but I stumbled across this yesterday.

    http://mydreammaid.com/index.php/maids/

    The pictures under "kitten" look familiar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape