Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 1048 1548 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29127
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a local Asian they would recommend.

    There was one on Eros I was trying to connect with but then she responded with rates + services in the text (I never ask about services) and now even if she is legit I won't go near that because its money listed with services in text. The out of towners also tend to be a bit of a roll of the dice in my experience. Went to see one of the Latinas today and all she tried to do was rush me the moment I got in the door and then tell me that I could sit around for the rest of the hour, no thanks.

    I haven't really gone on the AMP route, seems risky and probably unclean. So if anyone has a UTR or something would appreciate it.
    Texted her a few days ago and got one text back then ghosted, today I received the same type of text with rates + services when I didn't ask, definitely raised a red flag.

  2. #29126
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this one. Can't find her any place else but STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mclea...-/161133826854
    My guy. Are you really reading it? It has tattoos marked as very visible and many, without a single visible tat on her body. Available for the urgency inducing time of today and apparently will do incall / out car and travel. Why she must have fallen off her cloud pillow in hooker heaven and landed in Richmond. It's kinda obviously fake along with a couple grammatical errors as well just think about it.

    And it has a snap chat which 99% of the time is some Indian dude in a hut or packed into scam call center. I'm sure a deposit or uber fee would be requested for travel.

  3. #29125

    Any Info?

    Has anyone sampled this one. Can't find her any place else but STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mclea...-/161133826854

  4. #29124

    Local Asian?

    Does anyone have a local Asian they would recommend.

    There was one on Eros I was trying to connect with but then she responded with rates + services in the text (I never ask about services) and now even if she is legit I won't go near that because its money listed with services in text. The out of towners also tend to be a bit of a roll of the dice in my experience. Went to see one of the Latinas today and all she tried to do was rush me the moment I got in the door and then tell me that I could sit around for the rest of the hour, no thanks.

    I haven't really gone on the AMP route, seems risky and probably unclean. So if anyone has a UTR or something would appreciate it.

  5. #29123
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one? Did a search for Rebecca on here but don't see this one. Little older than I prefer but sounds like she might be fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/289589404077
    She may be fun, she may be real but short pump I'll definitely pass.

  6. #29122

    No cap

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    Hell she did mic service for me which was damn good I had to stop her too before the show was about to be over. Turned her over and started to beat the drum which was dry as fuck so dry the rain coat broke and didn't even know until I shot the club up. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.
    Might want to go get that oil checked after shooting the club up.

  7. #29121
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    She will do all that for 80 bro.
    Hell she did mic service for me which was damn good I had to stop her too before the show was about to be over. Turned her over and started to beat the drum which was dry as fuck so dry the rain coat broke and didn't even know until I shot the club up. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

  8. #29120
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Pinky out Chester. It was a easy setup. Once arrived had wait 15 mins before getting the room number. She looks like her pics with a nice bubble butt. She gave me a outstanding bbj for a good while. Almost popped before the main event. Then railed her mish and k9 no cap until I pulled out and let her swallow every drop. GFE Menu wide open. 20 bucks upcharge for BBFS. Damage 120 qv. Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/985286325992
    She will do all that for 80 bro.

  9. #29119

    Pinky

    I recently saw Pinky out Chester. It was a easy setup. Once arrived had wait 15 mins before getting the room number. She looks like her pics with a nice bubble butt. She gave me a outstanding bbj for a good while. Almost popped before the main event. Then railed her mish and k9 no cap until I pulled out and let her swallow every drop. GFE Menu wide open. 20 bucks upcharge for BBFS. Damage 120 qv. Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/985286325992
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230505_213856.jpg‎  

  10. #29118
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    What's her screening process like?
    It has been awhile but if I recall correctly it's not too bad. Think she'll ask if you're LEO and ask for a pic.

  11. #29117

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Sally is a sweet gal. I think I've reviewed her here before. The word I'd use, I think, would be "boring". Absolutely no genuine involvement but plenty of imitation involvement. I was trying to get with her one night and was like 5 minutes from her when Staxx hit me up and I turned around and drove 15 minutes in the other direction. It was worth it.

    Sally is very sweet, though. I think she has a bf who's hip to the fact that she's seeing guys so she limits what she does.
    I beg to differ with you on Sally. She is one of the better providers in the area. She has a cute girl next door look. No visual symptoms of any monkeys. She does have a bf that acts as her handler, but you don't have any interaction with him. He basically keeps her on a time schedule. She has an issue with on of her legs which doesn't allow her to fully bend it and that may be an issue in certain positions but she is always enthusiastic.

  12. #29116
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake to me. Those pics look like the pornstar Gracie Glam if you asked me. I wouldn't be surprised if its a sting as others have mentioned.

  13. #29115

    Looks interesting

    Any experience with this one? Did a search for Rebecca on here but don't see this one. Little older than I prefer but sounds like she might be fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/289589404077

  14. #29114

    Thanks TDog

    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. She's been great the times that I've seen her.

    I wouldn't go for a qv or she rushes you but her hhr at $. 6 isn't bad. She has gotten a lot bigger throughout the years just as an FYI so her body isn't as proportionate but her tits are still the biggest in the area. Not that I mind tho because I'm into bigger girls anyway.
    What's her screening process like?

  15. #29113
    Quote Originally Posted by ATownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Sent a few messages and no response, ad seems pretty blank and can't find anything based on the number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/503383165168
    I haven't sampled her but I did see her walking / sitting in front of Motor Lodge on Midlo. I didn't pick her up because she wanted 40 for a car BJ. So she just a WSW advertising online.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape