Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19968

    Kali kat

    She is a sweet little goth nympho, lots of fun to play with an throws back. The only con I can give is her chest is deflated. If it matters to you she dose have a Cross of Saint Peter on her back.

  2. #19967

    Looking

    Anyone remember a blonde that used to work Louisville and Indy, her backpage ad was normally one pic of her in a white dress shirt. She was attractive but had a lot of extra skin around her mid section like she'd lost a lot of weight at one time. She was usually on the southside of Indy.

  3. #19966

    Suga

    I met with Suga based off all of the reviews. Let me start with the pros; she is very kind. Huge tits!! I'm a titty man. So please send me recommendations. Her hotel is in a safe place on the west side (note I went during the day). She was freshly showered. She was very easy to talks to. Finally, she wasn't working with a pimp. Cons; no upper teeth (made the head game nice buuuuuuut)! I didn't see this in the reviews so I was unaware. Usually if a pro doesn't smile in her pics it's a sign but no where in the many reviews did I read they were gone. If someone said it, I missed it. Room was junky. No clean towels to be found. She had makeup on and I can tell before life choices she was cute. Her filter game is on point. Overall, she had good energy but not worth the donation price. I got her to lower it some but still not worth it. She is someone I would definitely be friends with. Back to searching for my big titty pro (with teeth LOL). Be safe fellow mongers!

  4. #19965
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Imo Neither Website is worth your time. Too many scammers and bots on those sites that the sites have almost become unusable. But if you had to choose for budget purposes, LC / Escort Babylon is solid.
    I agree. I've read post from people having more problems than success. But each their own and what type of chick you like.

  5. #19964

    Speedway ads TGTBT or legit? Possible sting

    List crawler has a LOT of ads for speedway which I thought were TGTBT but they did just open a couple of hotels in the area and have ample cheap apartments as well. What's everyone's thoughts on this? TGTBT and possible sting? Or maybe legit? Speedway is one of those towns that wouldn't want negative press of a sting at their new hotel but it's that time of the year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21B74D61-F9ED-4392-9243-B87CA55C1F8E.jpg‎  

  6. #19963

    Best Bet Sources?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Imo Neither Website is worth your time. Too many scammers and bots on those sites that the sites have almost become unusable. But if you had to choose for budget purposes, LC / Escort Babylon is solid.
    Which sites / sources would you recommend outside of these two and potentially DI?

  7. #19962

    Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Which website do most of you prefer? Is one better than the other?
    Imo Neither Website is worth your time. Too many scammers and bots on those sites that the sites have almost become unusable. But if you had to choose for budget purposes, LC / Escort Babylon is solid.

  8. #19961

    Itty bitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.
    She was from Illinois. Told me a while back she was moving to east coast. I would like to get re acquainted but I think she's gone.

  9. #19960

    STG vs Listcrawler

    Which website do most of you prefer? Is one better than the other?

  10. #19959

    Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BoJones  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be visiting Indy in mid June looking for advice regarding the DI ladies.

    I like spinners with a flat / trim tummy. Around 100 lbs. No baby damage, etc.

    Which DI girl has the best version of that body?

    Best,

    Bo.
    Would be best to post this question into the DI forum. Would probably be able to get the best answer (if anybody feels like sharing though as the DI forum has been quiet lately).

  11. #19958

    DI Ladies

    Hello,

    I'll be visiting Indy in mid June looking for advice regarding the DI ladies.

    I like spinners with a flat / trim tummy. Around 100 lbs. No baby damage, etc.

    Which DI girl has the best version of that body?

    Best,

    Bo.

  12. #19957

    What's Thief's name?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRod78  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/88286321

    This one will take the cash and dash. Has a handler / pimp / bf whatever that will come into the room as soon as she gets her hands on the money.
    The link to the ad was already taken down. Do you have a name or Number?

  13. #19956

    What's your secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.
    Care to share what you use or do to get off three times on three adjacent days?

    TIA!

    BCD (humor alert for those in need).

  14. #19955

    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.
    I laughed my ass off when I read this! Those youngsters will learn.

  15. #19954

    Msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Did you get multiple shots? LOL! I'm trying to understand the value here!
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape