Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19954
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Imo Neither Website is worth your time. Too many scammers and bots on those sites that the sites have almost become unusable. But if you had to choose for budget purposes, LC / Escort Babylon is solid.
    I agree. I've read post from people having more problems than success. But each their own and what type of chick you like.

  2. #19953

    Speedway ads TGTBT or legit? Possible sting

    List crawler has a LOT of ads for speedway which I thought were TGTBT but they did just open a couple of hotels in the area and have ample cheap apartments as well. What's everyone's thoughts on this? TGTBT and possible sting? Or maybe legit? Speedway is one of those towns that wouldn't want negative press of a sting at their new hotel but it's that time of the year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21B74D61-F9ED-4392-9243-B87CA55C1F8E.jpg‎  

  3. #19952

    Best Bet Sources?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Imo Neither Website is worth your time. Too many scammers and bots on those sites that the sites have almost become unusable. But if you had to choose for budget purposes, LC / Escort Babylon is solid.
    Which sites / sources would you recommend outside of these two and potentially DI?

  4. #19951

    Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Which website do most of you prefer? Is one better than the other?
    Imo Neither Website is worth your time. Too many scammers and bots on those sites that the sites have almost become unusable. But if you had to choose for budget purposes, LC / Escort Babylon is solid.

  5. #19950

    Itty bitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.
    She was from Illinois. Told me a while back she was moving to east coast. I would like to get re acquainted but I think she's gone.

  6. #19949

    STG vs Listcrawler

    Which website do most of you prefer? Is one better than the other?

  7. #19948

    Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BoJones  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be visiting Indy in mid June looking for advice regarding the DI ladies.

    I like spinners with a flat / trim tummy. Around 100 lbs. No baby damage, etc.

    Which DI girl has the best version of that body?

    Best,

    Bo.
    Would be best to post this question into the DI forum. Would probably be able to get the best answer (if anybody feels like sharing though as the DI forum has been quiet lately).

  8. #19947

    DI Ladies

    Hello,

    I'll be visiting Indy in mid June looking for advice regarding the DI ladies.

    I like spinners with a flat / trim tummy. Around 100 lbs. No baby damage, etc.

    Which DI girl has the best version of that body?

    Best,

    Bo.

  9. #19946

    What's Thief's name?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRod78  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/88286321

    This one will take the cash and dash. Has a handler / pimp / bf whatever that will come into the room as soon as she gets her hands on the money.
    The link to the ad was already taken down. Do you have a name or Number?

  10. #19945

    What's your secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.
    Care to share what you use or do to get off three times on three adjacent days?

    TIA!

    BCD (humor alert for those in need).

  11. #19944

    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.
    I laughed my ass off when I read this! Those youngsters will learn.

  12. #19943

    Msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Did you get multiple shots? LOL! I'm trying to understand the value here!
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.

  13. #19942

    Aaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard form or knows how to contact Aaliyah, the wonderful provider who used to be with DI (Discreet Info)?
    Might want to post this in the DI thread for a better response.

    I believe Aaliyah was originally from the Florida area and recently fired from DI. She mentioned working the clubs in the Detroit area recently. I know she sometimes danced at Brad's when she was in Indy.

    The best source for her whereabouts might come from her friend Piper at DI the next time you see her.

    Please feel free to share any info you find out here or in DM. I'd love to see her again myself.

  14. #19941
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Met with her recently. Tall-ish, great set of knockers, sorta flat backside, but overall decent for $60. Everything covered.
    Not sure why the link is broken but here's a current one. Not sure how long it will remain active.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136823303

  15. #19940
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have yet to meet with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136461847
    Met with her recently. Tall-ish, great set of knockers, sorta flat backside, but overall decent for $60. Everything covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape