Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 552 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5001
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy at Pandora

    I see Mandy. She suck my wang today. I cum in mouth. She no swallow. I cum fast.

  2. #5000
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaperv  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the clubs have "Southern Culture On The Skids. Camel Walk" in their song lists. Would LOVE to get a dance to that toon!
    I don't know that song. I no care. I just like my wang played with.

  3. #4999

    Question about playlists

    Do any of the clubs have "Southern Culture On The Skids. Camel Walk" in their song lists. Would LOVE to get a dance to that toon!

  4. #4998
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Zamiyah 1 last time at LC Vu before she moves.
    She picky and charge too much to play with my little wang at pandora. She no last there.

    You different. You have pornstar wang.

    My wang small. Cum fast to. Hahahaha.

  5. #4997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Zamiyah 1 last time at LC Vu before she moves.
    She looks kinda rough.

  6. #4996

    On pandoea insta

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnsShadow  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an Instagram or something? I'd like to know what she looks like before I go check her out in person.
    Body pics on pandoras instagram.

  7. #4995
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Latina MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnsShadow  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an Instagram or something? I'd like to know what she looks like before I go check her out in person.
    She looks like a dark haired Latina, probably in her 40's, with fake boobs and a fit body. The nice thing is if you don't like her face you can just leave. LOL it's not that serious.

  8. #4994

    Zamiyah

    I am going to see Zamiyah 1 last time at LC Vu before she moves.

  9. #4993

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse is still the bestbang for the buck.
    Does she have an Instagram or something? I'd like to know what she looks like before I go check her out in person.

  10. #4992

    Monse

    Monse is still the bestbang for the buck.

  11. #4991

    Paisley sighting

    Noticed Paisley's name was on the Saturday roster. Did anyone see her or is this another recycled name?

  12. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggnore  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her on Pandora's IG and was thinking about seeing her soon. Is she worth it?
    Get to know her, and she is just as fun as Anya.

  13. #4989

    Jade at Pandoras

    I've been seeing her on Pandora's IG and was thinking about seeing her soon. Is she worth it?

  14. #4988
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report actual activities they've partaken with either Daisha at Pandya or Lola bunny at sugars? Amounts would be helpful too.
    Lola Bunny: Sugars during the day, down to earth, great conversation and as long as she likes you anything goes as long as it's covered. Very sensual. She's my repeat girl, because she always delivers and doesn't play games with her services, prices, none of that. An app she uses to book her customers has set in stone prices and she never tries to upcharge. 10/10.

    Daisha: Pandoras night time veteran, YMMV, legendary HJ in the playground and more fun to be had in a private room, however Pandoras keeps raising their prices and the girls are following suit so I am not certain about any other extracurriculars.

  15. #4987

    Lola bunny, Daisha

    Can anyone report actual activities they've partaken with either Daisha at Pandya or Lola bunny at sugars? Amounts would be helpful too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape