Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 8255
-
05-31-23 20:11 #5000I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Mandy at Pandora
I see Mandy. She suck my wang today. I cum in mouth. She no swallow. I cum fast.
-
05-31-23 20:06 #4999I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I don't know that song. I no care. I just like my wang played with.
Originally Posted by Seaperv
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 18:36 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 31Question about playlists
Do any of the clubs have "Southern Culture On The Skids. Camel Walk" in their song lists. Would LOVE to get a dance to that toon!
-
05-30-23 19:22 #4997I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She picky and charge too much to play with my little wang at pandora. She no last there.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
You different. You have pornstar wang.
My wang small. Cum fast to. Hahahaha.
-
05-30-23 19:16 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 1018She looks kinda rough.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 16:18 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 982On pandoea insta
Body pics on pandoras instagram.
Originally Posted by ShawnsShadow
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 14:45 #4994Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Latina MILF
She looks like a dark haired Latina, probably in her 40's, with fake boobs and a fit body. The nice thing is if you don't like her face you can just leave. LOL it's not that serious.
Originally Posted by ShawnsShadow
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 13:55 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 261Zamiyah
I am going to see Zamiyah 1 last time at LC Vu before she moves.
-
05-30-23 01:32 #4992Regular Member

Posts: 2Monse
Does she have an Instagram or something? I'd like to know what she looks like before I go check her out in person.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 21:16 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 541Monse
Monse is still the bestbang for the buck.
-
05-28-23 20:09 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 443Paisley sighting
Noticed Paisley's name was on the Saturday roster. Did anyone see her or is this another recycled name?
-
05-28-23 17:28 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 274Get to know her, and she is just as fun as Anya.
Originally Posted by Ggnore
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 13:16 #4988Regular Member

Posts: 1Jade at Pandoras
I've been seeing her on Pandora's IG and was thinking about seeing her soon. Is she worth it?
-
05-27-23 13:54 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola Bunny: Sugars during the day, down to earth, great conversation and as long as she likes you anything goes as long as it's covered. Very sensual. She's my repeat girl, because she always delivers and doesn't play games with her services, prices, none of that. An app she uses to book her customers has set in stone prices and she never tries to upcharge. 10/10.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
Daisha: Pandoras night time veteran, YMMV, legendary HJ in the playground and more fun to be had in a private room, however Pandoras keeps raising their prices and the girls are following suit so I am not certain about any other extracurriculars.
-
05-26-23 15:05 #4986Regular Member

Posts: 56Lola bunny, Daisha
Can anyone report actual activities they've partaken with either Daisha at Pandya or Lola bunny at sugars? Amounts would be helpful too.












Reply With Quote




