Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12336
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStalker  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    I want to say right at $1., can't find anything in my CashApp.

  2. #12335

    Katie G response

    Quote Originally Posted by JcMyers  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katie G. In NoCo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...x/844009526324

    Couple of good reviews on another site. Just seeing if anyone had similar experiences and her current rates.

    Thanks,

    JcM.
    I've seen her 4 times. Pics are very accurate and recent. She sent a face pic before first meetup. Her snapchat will have accurate pics as well, and so far she hasn't tried selling things off SC, just posts to lure repeat visits is what it feels like. STG menu is pretty accurate. Fun easy going attitude. Hosts in an extended stay hotel in Hazelwood area. Doesn't seem to live there, and very little clothing there, basically just different lingerie outfits. Only offers daytime visits, unless you coordinate well in advance. Which is why I don't think she lives there full time. Fabulously large / firm real boobs if that's your thing. She quoted me 180 hhr, and it never felt rushed. Very relaxed casual vibe, like nailing your friends 20 yr old daughter. No sign of demon habits at all. I think she's fun, and will continue to visit while my regular is out of town. Lloyd.

  3. #12334

    STG Asian providers

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/793079545419

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...2/082627783016

    I was hoping someone had any info on these Asian providers. Ig have seen these on STG and was wondering if they are legit and what kind of $ we talking about.

  4. #12333
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamonger  [View Original Post]
    And had more of a gut than I was expecting. Can't speak to performance as I walked on that account, which she wasnt happy about.
    I saw her a little over a year ago. As Vamonger said, the gut is bigger than expected. What he didn't see since he bailed were the dozens of dime-sized bruises on her legs. You can speculate for yourself what those were from. As for me, I won't repeat.

  5. #12332
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Bigger in the ass than shown in the pics. Great looking tits. Good head--YMMV--Good luck.
    And had more of a gut than I was expecting. Can't speak to performance as I walked on that account, which she wasnt happy about.

  6. #12331

    Katie G

    Has anyone seen Katie G. In NoCo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...x/844009526324

    Couple of good reviews on another site. Just seeing if anyone had similar experiences and her current rates.

    Thanks,

    JcM.

  7. #12330

    Nobody is paying these rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I look on tryst a lot my question for you all is who is paying these crazy rates? Girls would only be coming here if they are getting it right? I mean in other cities still plenty of $300 girls none here! I'm confused as to WTF is going on can't get a decent rate anymore.
    Let's look at it from a local, then a touring perspective.

    Most locals believe they can work less and make more or they suffer from GPS believing they are worth more. The reality sets in when their regulars realize the upcharge is not worth it; has anything changed from the 3. To 5. Nope! Eventually, the entitled / GPS will revert back down in price, plus wait until there is a real recession / depression, most of them will be out of work since their previous regulars will not return.

    Touring: A lot of women will post in multiple cities seeing which ones they can make a tour work, then pull their ads in the other cities. Some will just cast a line into a city at a ridiculously high price seeing if someone will bite. There are many beautiful and exhilarating experiences in the 3. Range, and those paying in excess of 1 K, really—just my thoughts.

    Then there are the low ball scams with hot stolen pics and 50% deposits. .

  8. #12329
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Seen her out and about before anybody having in experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...4fdeda1ba0d070
    She is real. Bigger in the ass than shown in the pics. Great looking tits. Good head--YMMV--Good luck.

  9. #12328

    Question

    Guys, I look on tryst a lot my question for you all is who is paying these crazy rates? Girls would only be coming here if they are getting it right? I mean in other cities still plenty of $300 girls none here! I'm confused as to WTF is going on can't get a decent rate anymore.

  10. #12327
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Seen her out and about before anybody having in experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...4fdeda1ba0d070
    Here is her under her old phone number: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144131815.

    Basically consensus seems to be that she sucks a mean dick but she has gained a lot of weight in the last year. I guess that is why she took screenshots of her old photos rather than new ones.

  11. #12326

    Anybody got anything on this one?

    Seen her out and about before anybody having in experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...4fdeda1ba0d070

  12. #12325

    Shocker

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136577622

    The lady that answered the door was not the lady in this ad.

    Not even close.

    I simply left.
    I was wondering about her, whatbdid the woman who answered look like? Obviously not worth the stay.

  13. #12324

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBeez  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's legit, she always takes forever to come let you in. Just a BBBJ cim like advertised. She takes her shirt off for a nice view. Super sweet girl. Wish she offered more.
    What's the damage?

  14. #12323

    She's GTG.

    She's visiting with another well known provider that always delivers, so I decided to TOFTT. She's real, pics are accurate. She's new to this, so there was a warmness and chill that you don't see as much. It was a CBJ, I didn't ask if bbj was on the menu. She was chill, no clock watching or and she was into it. The damage was 1. 5. Yall know how slim the talent is here so treat her right.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136843180

  15. #12322

    Reality Check: There is no way a woman like that is in St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    The woman in the picture is Rachel Steele. She's done a lot of porn.
    Definitely, a scam using porn star pics. Happens all the time, especially with the ones asking for deposits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape