Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12325

    Shocker

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136577622

    The lady that answered the door was not the lady in this ad.

    Not even close.

    I simply left.
    I was wondering about her, whatbdid the woman who answered look like? Obviously not worth the stay.

  2. #12324

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBeez  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's legit, she always takes forever to come let you in. Just a BBBJ cim like advertised. She takes her shirt off for a nice view. Super sweet girl. Wish she offered more.
    What's the damage?

  3. #12323

    She's GTG.

    She's visiting with another well known provider that always delivers, so I decided to TOFTT. She's real, pics are accurate. She's new to this, so there was a warmness and chill that you don't see as much. It was a CBJ, I didn't ask if bbj was on the menu. She was chill, no clock watching or and she was into it. The damage was 1. 5. Yall know how slim the talent is here so treat her right.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136843180

  4. #12322

    Reality Check: There is no way a woman like that is in St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    The woman in the picture is Rachel Steele. She's done a lot of porn.
    Definitely, a scam using porn star pics. Happens all the time, especially with the ones asking for deposits.

  5. #12321

    In case your interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136577622

    The lady that answered the door was not the lady in this ad.

    Not even close.

    I simply left.
    The woman in the picture is Rachel Steele. She's done a lot of porn.

  6. #12320
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136598236

    New to the game maybe.

    So difficult to arrange with.

    When I finally was able to get it all lined up there was nothing there.

    Or should I say way too much there.

    The pictures are from her good years I guess, those have past.

    Again no action I couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Uh. Those are her 'good years' pics? LOL, ok.

  7. #12319

    Complete waste of time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136598236

    New to the game maybe.

    So difficult to arrange with.

    When I finally was able to get it all lined up there was nothing there.

    Or should I say way too much there.

    The pictures are from her good years I guess, those have past.

    Again no action I couldn't bring myself to do it.

  8. #12318

    So so

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136544949

    I took a flyer and this one responded.

    Tiny lady, petite, I'm guessing late 40's.

    She has some miles on her and is starting to build a slight belly.

    Easy to engage and schedule with.

    Not very expensive.

    But also not very good.

    She was focused on the tv the entire time.

    When I was able to turn her around she had to bring her phone up to keep an eye on the clock.

    Which took me out of hit mentally.

    Finished my business and left.

    Nothing special.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails acacd3cd1bc93bd2c024505da433026c_f.jpg‎  

  9. #12317

    Nina is back, but why bother

    Nina is back.

    I saw her a couple of years ago.

    I thought I might give it a try again.

    Obviously I forgot why I didn't see her earlier.

    She is a bit bossy and a little rounder than I recalled.

    Not worth the time for what she is willing to do.

    She will let you go 3 hole if you have a pencil dick though.

    So that didn't happen either.

    Boring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9c399108354a94a2afc9d4bcd2042df7_f.jpg‎  

  10. #12316

    Shocker of the century

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136577622

    The lady that answered the door was not the lady in this ad.

    Not even close.

    I simply left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b81ae4e1fb778c9c3dc5ce1bfe09d782_f.jpg‎  

  11. #12315
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    This girl sounds fantastic, especially if traditional Angel services are on the menu. Donations and services with the Angels tend to vary a bit from girl to girl so I'm curious about the donation for this session and if you know anything about upgrades and cost based on last experience. I never saw her when she was with ProLux but sounds like I need to add her to the list.
    I've got a second appointment with lotus for an hour and I was wondering about the cost of upgrades if someone can DM me.

  12. #12314
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me about her? Is she legit?

    Set up an appointment earlier tonight, did what she asked, waited a good 20 minutes, nothing. Sitting there in parking lot waiting for her to let me know, as instructed, when she was at the door of her apartment complex to let me in. No replies. I finally just left.

    Lives on Germania, so if anyone here has been to her before, let me know if it's the same one and she simply didn't answer me back for whatever reason, or did I dodge a possible setup?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/135481231
    Yeah. She's legit, she always takes forever to come let you in. Just a BBBJ cim like advertised. She takes her shirt off for a nice view. Super sweet girl. Wish she offered more.

  13. #12313

    To clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    no clue if she ever offered anything more.
    By anything more, I meant "bare" rather than like typical FS.

    Everything is covered, I'm so bad with words.

  14. #12312

    Late, but hopefully better than nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/99520356

    Any experiences with this one other than the recent one?
    I met with her for a QV, doesn't communicate super duper well but she's exactly as advertised.

    Tight, but fat ass. Doesn't really ride dick, but can definitely take it. CBJ is pretty okay for CBJ, but I'd have no clue if she ever offered anything more.

    Might go and see her again for a longer timeperiod, she's definitely not a clock watcher though.

  15. #12311

    Lolian / Savannah

    Any info on her? Appears to be working in the Fenton area right now.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362081590

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape