Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 10229
-
05-29-23 08:13 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 58No, she's not I seen her definitely all woman. Tall as shit, unless she got her dick cut definitely didn't see know dick LOL. I would have to commit murder.
Originally Posted by Sacramento
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 01:48 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 138This FUGLY black chick using same number too.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
BEWARE!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/781787068829
-
05-29-23 01:39 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 138Bro that's a dude (tranny) LOL.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 09:38 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 685This is why I never go to houses. Hotels / motels are better because you can run out of the room and be safe if you're quick on your feet.
-
05-28-23 03:09 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 58Don't waste your time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...y/086856292276
Seen this girl she is basically all plastic and fillers if that's your thing. But the service is terrible she ask for 3. 0 for hh and I must have seen her for 10 minutes didn't before she was saying I have for dates and an outcall set up and some guy knocking on the door. She does off BBFS 8. 0 but I recommend a blowup doll if you want plastic and thos dumb 2 in nails between that and her fake ass how does she clean it. Buy beware.
-
05-28-23 01:50 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 49Nah she was actually quick. You texting the right number? She has a more recent ad if you search phoenix in NJ.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 20:45 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 655Pretty sure it's text app, and she only checks it when she needs $ or has an infall location. She was in Voorhees the other day.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 17:55 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 702She take forever to text back?
Originally Posted by JasonJ772
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 03:16 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 49She also can't take d*ck. Bigger fellas, don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:20 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 82Only dude I ever saw was an old dude at a kitchen table. He didn't seem threatening.
I saw Ashly (light skinned spinner) there a few times without incident. But, tried to see other Ashley (BBW, used to do doubles with Samantha before she passed) for a double one evening. She took my money and left the room, before some old ***** came knocking on the door, "wondering who I was and what I was doing there" Told me I had to leave before her husband got home, because he was violent and didn't like people around. Rather than argue or try to get my money back, I just chalked up the loss and left, never to return again.
So, there was an implied threat, but nothing more. And, I had booked a dirt cheap double (60, I think), so it wasn't worth worrying or fighting over such little money.
Anyways, sketchy folks are around that place, so I'd stay clear.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 22:28 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 655You've been in there? Damned man.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
Did you get set up? Robbed by a girl or others in the house?
I could definitely hear 3 guys carrying on, and a woman's hoarse scratchy voice.
-
05-26-23 21:49 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 82Location?
Was it the place on Park Ave? If so, I'd also recommend to stay away. Had a couple of fine experiences and got robbed once there.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 20:38 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 3006The best option is to put her on your blacklist and look for someone else I prefer to pick a chick up and go to a cheap motel the only way I'll do an incall the chick has to have great reviews hotel incalls can be dangerous too but not like private residence incall location.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 18:46 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 655Here's the crazy thing, this is not the first time I've been flagged away from a place by some random person. I guess it pays to be aware of your surroundings, and even make eye contact with strangers sometimes.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Anyway, that house was a definite NO for me, and I have learned the hard way. I have been in some bad places, and gotten out ok. I have been in a bad place, and was jumped by a gang of dudes. Literally 6 dudes came out of the basement of this house in Woodbury, and I was lucky to get out in one piece. Lost my phone and cash, but somehow held onto my backpack and life. That time, on the way into the house following the girl, the lady on the porch next next door shot me a look, that in hindsight clearly was a warning to get the fuck out. Always listen to your gut, that time I didn't and it could have been very bad.
As for this trashy looking blond, she was a possibility for a second girl some months ago, but the timing of things didn't work out. I'd still consider seeing her in a different situation, but not there. I told her if she came out we could go get a room, but didn't get a response.
And about the number, she posted three different numbers in the past 10 days. I'm sure one is a text app, the one today is another girl she's hanging with.
-
05-26-23 17:32 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 164What are the odds of another girl having a phone number only 3 digits different than this one.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Found it after I googled her number.
https://south-jersey.*********.net/FemaleEscorts/details/1711ce606f2f00aff8d7edf070b448f7











Reply With Quote





