Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 8717
-
05-28-23 09:13 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 344'walking on the wild side'
Charlie- PM sent.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 02:07 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 1531Don't bother. You won't get what you see
Originally Posted by HornBall
[View Original Post]
tldr dont bother, just visit the hot latinas that are real in NYC.
just like the Asians. My whole hearted advice is to go to NYC. I have not partaken in the Latina scene down there yet, but the Asians are great. You get what you see in the pics. All young and better prices. The latinas also get rave reviews, so I'm assuming they are also what you see in the pics.
Let's put it this way, NYC is a large market and uncle LEO treats them differently with some recent changes the last couple years. CT is a small market and not much to gain so we get the left overs or rather the ones that can't compete with the younger girls. Think of it like the food. Yes we have some decent restaurants, but some of the best restaurants are in NYC. It's all about where the real market and competition is.
Before anyone hits me up, i cleaned out my inbox, but I only have info on the asians. Seek out the NYC forums for latinas. I see a lot in the Queens forum but likely elsewhere in NYC.
-
05-26-23 22:43 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 70Creamy ssbbw
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/735461906299
Chreme. Didn't see any reviews on here, but she is pretty well reviewed on em, has social media presence and ad history. Very quick to respond, sent me her location in the second text. If you're not into ssbbw, you proably won't enjoy your time as much as I did. Photos are accurate in the sense that it's definitely her minus all the makeup. But she's definitely 300 pounds, if not more. Poor girl was out of breath as she was leading me upstairs to her apt. Opted for qv. Not very gfe, she kept her shirt on during most of it, head was OK, didn't ask if kissing was on the menu. She was somewhat business like but not really, I wasn't rushed but I def got the sense that I had paid for an actual quick visit. Head was covered, she bent over the mattress and I fucked her doggy, finished inside the bag, she cleaned me up, talked a little bit and then I was on my way.
+punctual, responsive.
+as big as pictures suggest.
+smell.
+juicy during doggy.
-non GFE, at least for qv anyway.
-kept shirt on but didn't ask if she could take it off so that might be on me.
-answered phone a couple times during session.
-somewhat sketchy location at night, wouldn't recommend if you have a really nice car.
-mattress on the floor, might bother some didn't bother me.
I will repeat, request a longer session, and see if the GFE comes into play. She's a sweet girl, with a lot of belly, ass and titties.
-
05-26-23 17:47 #6164Regular Member

Posts: 15Xxxtina
Can you elaborate a little more?? Safe, good time, rushed, unrushed? Deeds? Looks like her pics?
Originally Posted by MotorBoys
[View Original Post]
I texted her once around 6/7 ish and didn't get back to me till almost midnight 3/4 hrs later.
I'd try again if I knew a little and she would answer.
-
05-25-23 10:25 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 215Suspected as much. PMs would be fine.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 21:08 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 380Not sure TS is really looked kindly around these parts.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
What I can tell you is that he/she hosts out of the same location that Kristine (Read my review, post #5980) hosts out of. I'm not sure who's house it is, it might be the TS house. The deed is done in a dark, small, dank basement room. I know this because the TS pictures are in the same basement. There was also evidence of using and based on Kristine's recent pictures, looks like she's picked up the habit as well.
-
05-24-23 17:10 #6161Regular Member

Posts: 19She legit deal with her many times out of New Haven area.
Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 14:20 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 215TS Kimberly
Anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...p/263613921992.
Considering a walk on the wild side.
-
05-24-23 09:06 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 930Jasmine or Jasmine
After reading your description of where Jasmine lived, I wondered if maybe you had the Orlando Jasmine confused with the Waterbury / Danbury Jasmine? The Jasminescores girl is well reviewed and did doubles with Hallie Mae. (among others).
Originally Posted by Briggser
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/princessjasminexxx
https://tryst.link/escort/jasminescores
-
05-24-23 08:01 #6158Regular Member

Posts: 6Thank you!
Originally Posted by JackRabbit27
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 22:12 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 70Korean and Guatemalan thickness
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/494760367080
I was intrigued. Korean AND Guatemalan? Not a combination you come across every day. Pictures seems legit, not much ad history, proportions are a little weird, but w / e. Contacted and intended to meet, initially it was only through text, with the person tasking 5 or 10 minutes to respond. I got a bad feeling based on the location and decided to park at a supermarket close by. Texted I was there. Person calls my phone, I immediately answer and a dude answers, then promptly hangs up. Wouldn't risk it, probably trying to rip someone off.
-
05-23-23 22:02 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 70Appreciate your sharing. I will attempt to reach her then.
Originally Posted by Briggser
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 22:01 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 70She's probably legit but her communication skills suck. Texted her to meet she replies instantly, then radio silence for over 2 hours. Maybe you'll have better luck.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 19:03 #6154Senior Member

Posts: 215Not sure they even qualify as TGBT. Nonsensical measurements. And all essentially the same.
Originally Posted by HornBall
[View Original Post]
Weight 60 lb.
Height 5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.
Bust / waist / hips 60/60/90 cm.
-
05-23-23 18:51 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 52Milford Spanish Girls
It is the same thing with the Asian ladies who stay at motels in Milford and Stamford. Pictures posted in advertisements are photo shopped and rarely do they look like any provider that greets you at the door. I recently took part in visiting a Spanish provider in Stamford about a month ago. I use to visit the adult clubs in Bridgeport where the dancers are 99% Spanish. I was told that the person in the photo is the one staying at the motel. Nothing like the photo. I was also told about certain services the provider offer for the price quoted. Never happened. Worst experience I've had in a very long time. I'll never see another Spanish provider hosting out of a hotel / motel ever again. They're fucking lazy! My advise is to reach out the Asians providers. At least they are happy to see you.
Jack.
Originally Posted by HornBall
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




