Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 582 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 8719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6154
    Not sure they even qualify as TGBT. Nonsensical measurements. And all essentially the same.

    Weight 60 lb.

    Height 5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    Bust / waist / hips 60/60/90 cm.

  2. #6153

    Milford Spanish Girls

    It is the same thing with the Asian ladies who stay at motels in Milford and Stamford. Pictures posted in advertisements are photo shopped and rarely do they look like any provider that greets you at the door. I recently took part in visiting a Spanish provider in Stamford about a month ago. I use to visit the adult clubs in Bridgeport where the dancers are 99% Spanish. I was told that the person in the photo is the one staying at the motel. Nothing like the photo. I was also told about certain services the provider offer for the price quoted. Never happened. Worst experience I've had in a very long time. I'll never see another Spanish provider hosting out of a hotel / motel ever again. They're fucking lazy! My advise is to reach out the Asians providers. At least they are happy to see you.

    Jack.


  3. #6152

  4. #6151

    Xxxtina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/383139156897

    Anyone got info? I tried to look up but couldn't find nothing.

  5. #6150
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/028866796185

    https://tryst.link/escort/princessjasminexxx

    https://onlyfans.com/princessjasminexxo

    Hey gents,

    I have my suspicions on whether this babe is actually here in ct, but if anyone can prove me wrong I'd really appreciate it.

    - tryst, ter indicate a current location in Florida, and while it's not unreasonable for her to have flown here, instagram, twitter, everything points to her still being in Florida.

    - at least three different phone numbers.

    - misspelling for milford.

    - height discrepancy 5'11 instead of 5'6.

    - * does list ny and pa as locations she's been in so again not impossible.
    Never met her, but saw where she lived in Waterbury a few years back. I was with Hallie Mae who at the time lived downstairs from Jas. Nice place, nice neighborhood. Was supposed to do a double with Hallie and Jas a couple weeks later, but it never worked out.

  6. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for many years as outcall only. Saw her 2-3 years ago and had a good time. Ad pics 1 & 2 are very old. Pic # 3 seems newer and she's heavier. Hopefully, someone who's seen more recently can report since things can change quickly.

    BMD.
    Saw he waaay back when she looked close to the first 2 pics. Think the name was Christine or Christina? It was outcall and she was late. Not a great time, not a bad time.

  7. #6148

    Anyone try her out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...p/328715311316

    Anyone try her I'd love to meet if she is legit.

  8. #6147

    Little G

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    That's little G. I've seen her a couple times. She will only do cardates unless you get a room and give it to her when you time with her is done. Tried to set up a room with other mongers to have fun with her, but still only if she keeps the room which is a no go for most if not all. My first time was better than the 2nd. Mixed reviews by others. I thought she looked pretty hot for a young girl. Others said her arms are marked up which I thought she just used the pipe. Some saying she is always on her phone and wanting to hit the pipe. She does set her phone timer but doesn't start it till everything is set to go. You will pick her up from her house and either park and play in her driveway or a couple options near by. I haven't seen her in awhile and probably won't. For the rate, there are others avail with a nice incall for more time. She'll glady bring you a bottle of water to every date. LOL..
    DB, Thank you so much for your kind and detailed post on her with name Little G. Cheers!

    She didn't tell me her rate. She said that she'll let me know when I'm ready to meet her that time. Would you mind sharing her rate please? If you'd feel comfortable by PM, fine by me. Cheers again!

  9. #6146

    Little G / little G

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    Has anyone partaken this cutie? Please share the intel. Or she's TGTBT? Thanks in advance. Cheers!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/245921027811

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/550437653504

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/197237010842
    That's little G. I've seen her a couple times. She will only do cardates unless you get a room and give it to her when you time with her is done. Tried to set up a room with other mongers to have fun with her, but still only if she keeps the room which is a no go for most if not all. My first time was better than the 2nd. Mixed reviews by others. I thought she looked pretty hot for a young girl. Others said her arms are marked up which I thought she just used the pipe. Some saying she is always on her phone and wanting to hit the pipe. She does set her phone timer but doesn't start it till everything is set to go. You will pick her up from her house and either park and play in her driveway or a couple options near by. I haven't seen her in awhile and probably won't. For the rate, there are others avail with a nice incall for more time. She'll glady bring you a bottle of water to every date. LOL.

    She has 2 numbers. One on the ad and one she'll give you for supposedly a quicker response. She's hit or miss for how long she takes to respond. If you want to try her out. Start your text with "ready for a cardate" as I've gotten almost instant responses with that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 80C7D166-CD01-4A35-A13F-0397FAB4C727.png‎   C7D4E281-ABFB-4169-912A-DE6E3EEC41DF.png‎  

  10. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMan1616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with this one? Claims to give a real good bbj. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/168051163137.
    I'd say don't bother, saw her once for an outcall, was very average. Not very attractive. Went back another time when she promised the moon & the stars, eh kinda blah again. Like a true degenerate I met her on the road one day, got a desperation (on both parts, hers & mine) streetwalker rate BJ in a changing room in a department store, that was it for me she scratches the itch but it'd be a last resort recommendation.

  11. #6144

    Triple threat

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    Has anyone partaken this cutie? Please share the intel. Or she's TGTBT? Thanks in advance. Cheers!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/245921027811

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/550437653504

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/197237010842
    Hey, got to love wigs, instant alias. LOL.

  12. #6143
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    She is an escort that has been well reviewed in the Hartford and Waterbury escort pages. I believe the last post was falling asleep or something with drug in plain sight in the car or something, I forget the details. Search under Bella Bellz.
    Diff jasmine.

  13. #6142
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/028866796185

    https://tryst.link/escort/princessjasminexxx

    https://onlyfans.com/princessjasminexxo

    Hey gents,

    I have my suspicions on whether this babe is actually here in ct, but if anyone can prove me wrong I'd really appreciate it.

    - tryst, ter indicate a current location in Florida, and while it's not unreasonable for her to have flown here, instagram, twitter, everything points to her still being in Florida.

    - at least three different phone numbers.

    - misspelling for milford.

    - height discrepancy 5'11 instead of 5'6.


    - * does list ny and pa as locations she's been in so again not impossible.
    She is an escort that has been well reviewed in the Hartford and Waterbury escort pages. I believe the last post was falling asleep or something with drug in plain sight in the car or something, I forget the details. Search under Bella Bellz.

  14. #6141

    Jasmine legit??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/028866796185

    https://tryst.link/escort/princessjasminexxx

    https://onlyfans.com/princessjasminexxo

    Hey gents,

    I have my suspicions on whether this babe is actually here in ct, but if anyone can prove me wrong I'd really appreciate it.

    - tryst, ter indicate a current location in Florida, and while it's not unreasonable for her to have flown here, instagram, twitter, everything points to her still being in Florida.

    - at least three different phone numbers.

    - misspelling for milford.

    - height discrepancy 5'11 instead of 5'6.

    - * does list ny and pa as locations she's been in so again not impossible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c847c1360a71a60d920ef2c057c606e9_f.jpg‎  

  15. #6140

    Huge Upseller

    Nice girl, great tits. We agreed upon a price, and activities she would perform for said price. She promised the world and delivered on nothing.

    Would not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/299456125265

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape