Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 37335
-
05-27-23 12:08 #29115Senior Member

Posts: 221Looks interesting
Any experience with this one? Did a search for Rebecca on here but don't see this one. Little older than I prefer but sounds like she might be fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/289589404077
-
05-27-23 09:51 #29114Senior Member

Posts: 976Thanks TDog
What's her screening process like?
Originally Posted by TDog000
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:52 #29113Senior Member

Posts: 482I haven't sampled her but I did see her walking / sitting in front of Motor Lodge on Midlo. I didn't pick her up because she wanted 40 for a car BJ. So she just a WSW advertising online.
Originally Posted by ATownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 22:37 #29112Regular Member

Posts: 21I've seen her multiple times. She's been great the times that I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't go for a qv or she rushes you but her hhr at $. 6 isn't bad. She has gotten a lot bigger throughout the years just as an FYI so her body isn't as proportionate but her tits are still the biggest in the area. Not that I mind tho because I'm into bigger girls anyway.
-
05-25-23 19:47 #29111Senior Member

Posts: 417Sally is a sweet gal. I think I've reviewed her here before. The word I'd use, I think, would be "boring". Absolutely no genuine involvement but plenty of imitation involvement. I was trying to get with her one night and was like 5 minutes from her when Staxx hit me up and I turned around and drove 15 minutes in the other direction. It was worth it.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
Sally is very sweet, though. I think she has a bf who's hip to the fact that she's seeing guys so she limits what she does.
-
05-25-23 19:18 #29110Senior Member

Posts: 43Any Info
Has anyone seen this one? Sent a few messages and no response, ad seems pretty blank and can't find anything based on the number.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/503383165168
-
05-25-23 17:03 #29109Senior Member

Posts: 976Tiny
Haven't seen these ads in awhile.
https://callescort.org/804-721-9606
Have anyone dreamed on Tiny?
-
05-25-23 16:23 #29108Senior Member

Posts: 107Stay Safe
I also heard from a reliable source that this was a weekend for stings.
-
05-25-23 16:20 #29107Senior Member

Posts: 167Watch out, she might charge you for taxes too since she's a legit business.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 15:16 #29106Senior Member

Posts: 581Woodbridge Kim's in your town!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/609037008924
Kim's my go to in Northern Virginia and she's trying out the RVA scene. She is a winner. A legit curvy treat with no drama and excellent skills. Look at the Northern Virginia escort reports for more info. Don't hesitate to check her out for yourself!
-
05-25-23 13:21 #29105Senior Member

Posts: 75Not worth it.
Saw Tammy (I think that's what she said).
Location: house upstairs.
Environment: 8/10.
Smokey?: she smokes.
Age: 65+?
Demons: Possible.
Looks: 2/10.
Performance: 4/10.
Attitude: 8/10. Friendly.
Experience: 8/10 BBJ; no teeth was good; 3/10 FS, rushed. Said "you thought you would be having sex for an hour?" (after 5 minutes for an hour I paid for) Talking about the lube is running out. Don't recommend if you want to have your money's worth. BBJ with no teeth was good but for maybe 60.
Damage: she said $.50 gave her $.6 qv. (I know. Overpaid) no change back. Of course.
Overall: 3/10.
Repeat: I will not ever repeat. Well maybe for BBJ in a pinch but not a cent over 60. Just find someone else.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/350777306979
-
05-25-23 05:52 #29104Senior Member

Posts: 123Stay Away
Got it from a trusted source that this post is LE. Stay away.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 01:54 #29103Senior Member

Posts: 577Facts
Caught her at the red light by the Richmond inn last year and got her digits, pretty cool and definitely will try to upset but definitely a good dream.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 21:01 #29102Asshole

Posts: 567Seems TGTBT imo. Pics are very similar in style (not person) to another post last week.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks;6458762[URL
-
05-24-23 20:48 #29101Senior Member

Posts: 1069I think you answered your own question
Maybe she legit, but those ads say easy pass in my books. Be safe out there. The stings are real.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks;6458762[URL











Reply With Quote




