LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 1550 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Monkey see, monkey do

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Hows her monkey situation? I didn't get to sample but last time I saw her, she was in a bando on T st with a guy. Aj kicked her out her room so we could get our date going.
    At least no needles with her. She mixes the upper and downer together and will smoke at same time. Makes no sense to me. The dude is her bf / fiancee / handler but he mad cool. Prob took the pictures of her. Never had any issues with him. I've had conversations with him. He is not an issue as long as Redd making them money. They been out the bando for a while now. Her skin has benefited the most from having a more stable living situation.

  2. #29099

    Crystal

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/136382577#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/240270998992

    Anyone know anything about this one? One ad says 23 the other 19.

  3. #29098

    Understood

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I would have skipped over the ad as a fake. Although it is probably a good thing there was some discussion about it. As it probably saved a few mo gers that were unsure. Might seem easy to some veterans but this kind of info legit not legit good experience or bad experience rip off reports are all very useful as well as the purpose of the forum.
    Appreciate the perspective. That's a very reasonable take you gave. Apologies if I sounded like a jackass in my previous statement as well. Wasn't my intent.

  4. #29097

    Little red

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about the 1st link. But the 2nd is Lidea aka little Redd. And I know her real well. She about that paper. Will try to upsell everything but if you flash the cash she can be a fun lay. Early 20's. Nice body. Pierced nips. Great booty. Talks a lot, and I mean a lot. She usually hangs around Churchill / T street was briefly walking on Chamb last year. Did I mention nice ass? Hung out with her last week she told me she was putting up an ad and was going to get a room off 95, headed south. Good hygiene, open menu, but again she will try to upsell. If you take care of her she will take of you. I see her a lot, but we got a good vibe with each other.
    Hows her monkey situation? I didn't get to sample but last time I saw her, she was in a bando on T st with a guy. Aj kicked her out her room so we could get our date going.

  5. #29096
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I would have skipped over the ad as a fake. Although it is probably a good thing there was some discussion about it. As it probably saved a few mo gers that were unsure. Might seem easy to some veterans but this kind of info legit not legit good experience or bad experience rip off reports are all very useful as well as the purpose of the forum.
    Well said! As a some what newer guy to this forum, I have had my experiences before finding this forum. Not everyone has had the same experience as you. I know the standard rule in a forum is to search before you speak. But some people need to relax and help the new guys out. We were all new mongers at some point.

  6. #29095

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on her in this forum and you will get your answer.
    I did and saw the previous reports. I was trying to make sure that the ad and reports are of the same.

    Person since I haven't seen Sally before.

  7. #29094

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I saw somebody asking Sally's digits. Is this the one? Has anyone tried her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/136254126
    Do a search on her in this forum and you will get your answer.

  8. #29093

    Probably a good thing

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I'm honestly surprised that there was actually even a back and forth between some of the guys on here regarding that ad reported to be a sting. It took me just a quick 10 seconds of looking at it to be able to tell that it was likely a sting setup by someone posing as a minor.
    I would have skipped over the ad as a fake. Although it is probably a good thing there was some discussion about it. As it probably saved a few mo gers that were unsure. Might seem easy to some veterans but this kind of info legit not legit good experience or bad experience rip off reports are all very useful as well as the purpose of the forum.

  9. #29092

    Amber

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1562982.htm

    Any Intel on this one? Says she hosts at the Hyatt in Glen Allen.

  10. #29091

    2nd add

    2nd ad cracked me up. Says she has her business license LOL. Wonder what county offers a license LOL. Anyway seems fake.

  11. #29090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I know the 2nd real well

    Don't know about the 1st link. But the 2nd is Lidea aka little Redd. And I know her real well. She about that paper. Will try to upsell everything but if you flash the cash she can be a fun lay. Early 20's. Nice body. Pierced nips. Great booty. Talks a lot, and I mean a lot. She usually hangs around Churchill / T street was briefly walking on Chamb last year. Did I mention nice ass? Hung out with her last week she told me she was putting up an ad and was going to get a room off 95, headed south. Good hygiene, open menu, but again she will try to upsell. If you take care of her she will take of you. I see her a lot, but we got a good vibe with each other.

  12. #29089

    Seen the first one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/575810068217

    She has a place in the fan. She's fit but doesn't look as good as her pics, she has some baby damage. She was chill but high as a kite. She couldn't hold still for the BBBJ. Kind of distracting but I got her in doggy and took care of business. Would repeat but maybe at a cheaper rate, who knows.


  13. #29088

    A Tale of Two Visits

    Saw her again and it was terrible. Bad comms and then like 6 people walk out of her room. I should have left right then but she waved me in and I let the wrong head do the thinking. Lackluster BBBJ and then CFS. Was hitting it from the back and didn't smell the best so I finished and got out of there as fast as I could. Will not repeat.

    No more 1 star notel girls for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and agree she's a sweetheart. Didn't have too much time to play so I was in and out but I enjoyed myself.

  14. #29087

  15. #29086

    Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with this 1 earlier. Told me she was off of Woodman Rd. Asked for donation amt. She said. 4 then asked if I'm OK with her being young. Asked how young and she said 16! See ya!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/737804306793
    That entire post is suspect, the upper and lowercase mix gives it away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape