LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 875 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10948

    What a joke

    Anyone else see this one in Kensington all the time? Ridiculous.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/norri...s/013454781369

  2. #10947

    Sad time

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    No. That's not her.

    The pictures I'm posting is the Sam that recently died. You might not recognize the photos because these pictures are before she hit the ave.
    We are losing so many young people to the streets. I wish we could snap our fingers and make it all better. Sadly we will continue the brightest nd most beautiful people. My prayers her way, M.

  3. #10946
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara84  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that Samantha passed a few weeks ago. She was one of the prettiest sweetest girls out there. It feels like they're dropping like flies lately I hope they do something about it soon.

    https://www.bryersfh.com/obituary/Sa...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
    Samantha's passing is hard one. She was UTR, private and didn't cause any trouble for anyone. She indeed was very beautiful. She was the only girl on the ave who had manners and didn't let the ave turn her into an animal. When she use to eat around me or I would bring her food she would always use napkins and clean up after herself.

    Sam personally told me she got injured from working out at the gym and a doctor prescribed her opioids and one time she ran out of her pills on vacation and went into withdrawal and that's when she realized she was hooked.

    The ave won't be the same without her and what's sad is that there is still younger newer girls that are now on the ave and they will most likely end up just like Sam. I mean, we all got to go one day but to leave this place at only 30 years old is truly a tragedy.

  4. #10945
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Samantha that you are referring to?
    No. That's not her.

    The pictures I'm posting is the Sam that recently died. You might not recognize the photos because these pictures are before she hit the ave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aa508de7-0e45-4dcc-b442-e5b5a4387323.jpeg‎   9d71ad897c5e80c3e70341def78e626b.jpg‎  

  5. #10944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Samantha

    Is this the Samantha that you are referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara84  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that Samantha passed a few weeks ago. She was one of the prettiest sweetest girls out there. It feels like they're dropping like flies lately I hope they do something about it soon.

    https://www.bryersfh.com/obituary/Sa...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230527_083624_Photos.jpg‎  

  6. #10943

    Too many you turns

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    This dude has been uploading videos of him picking up girls to YouTube, maybe the same guy?

    https://youtu.be/ocstUl4k9Js

    Crazy IMO, and he makes way too many you turns. Granted, if you see something that you want, you best not take your eyes off of it. But generally, you turns are just a good way to get noticed.
    Agree, but not only too many you turns, he misses all the action on jasper on both ends of Kensington Ave because of them.

  7. #10942
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while. I know she lives in South Philly but she lost her old phone. Her BJ is cool (not as good as Kristen, Mandy, or Sharon) but she's sexy as hell tho. I still haven't had the chance to fuck her yet because she does have the sexiest walk of anyone on the ave tho.
    It was that walk that had me bust a u-turn in the middle of the street. Sexy in indeed.

  8. #10941
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.
    https://youtu.be/0OgoZd3eIwc

    Apparently she hooked up with another girl on the ave. And has a place now. I saw this girl recently by Tioga so maybe if you catch her you can get info on Gina.

  9. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.
    I haven't seen her in a while. I know she lives in South Philly but she lost her old phone. Her BJ is cool (not as good as Kristen, Mandy, or Sharon) but she's sexy as hell tho. I still haven't had the chance to fuck her yet because she does have the sexiest walk of anyone on the ave tho.

  10. #10939

    RIP Sam

    Just heard that Samantha passed a few weeks ago. She was one of the prettiest sweetest girls out there. It feels like they're dropping like flies lately I hope they do something about it soon.

    https://www.bryersfh.com/obituary/Sa...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

  11. #10938
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Here's a little tutorial that might help?

    Post #2182.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5886237

    If that doesn't work, just post a question and someone could respond with a fix or some help!
    Awesome! Thank you.

  12. #10937
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.
    Here's a little tutorial that might help?

    Post #2182.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5886237

    If that doesn't work, just post a question and someone could respond with a fix or some help!

  13. #10936
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    A pic or a description would help narrow down who you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Your talking about this Gina?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=554s
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.

  14. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Does this ring a bell with anymore?

    There's a dude that be uploading videos online.

    I don't remember what porn site.

    All I remember he mostly be in South Jersey area.

    I think it was uploaded on the Spanish language side of the site.
    This dude has been uploading videos of him picking up girls to YouTube, maybe the same guy?

    https://youtu.be/ocstUl4k9Js

    Crazy IMO, and he makes way too many you turns. Granted, if you see something that you want, you best not take your eyes off of it. But generally, you turns are just a good way to get noticed.

  15. #10934
    Does this ring a bell with anymore?

    There's a dude that be uploading videos online.

    I don't remember what porn site.

    All I remember he mostly be in South Jersey area.

    I think it was uploaded on the Spanish language side of the site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape