Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 551 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 8261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7886

    Food for thought

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWater  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading out to LA mid June and won't have access to a car to hit the S Fig stroll as has been expertly detailed in the forum. I will be "stuck" in downtown LA around 4Th street. Looking for any leads on local fairgrounds within walking distance to have fun and enjoy the local wildlife. I appreciate any help and thanks in advance.
    If you aren't going to be able to get your hands on a car, consider using websites instead. Ubering to incalls is the way to go although you will have to be mindful of the fact that on some days the prices go up and at some times the prices go up (for an uber).

    You don't want to go to skid row, there is nothing there that you would want, unless you are into meth heads, homeless, or otherwise a combination of the two.

    Use websites instead, I didn't have a car for the first few years that I was doing this but LA is a big enough city to where you can uber around and there are plenty of women that provide services that don't just walk fig.

  2. #7885

    Uh, I don't suggest you walk around the Skids

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWater  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Guess I will check out the tent's or see if any street meat is available for consumption. Worst come to worst I can order take out and see what delivers late.
    Great way to get your ass beat. Or robbed. Or shot.

    Get the point!?

    Anyway, you won't find nothing on the hoof. Sometimes it takes hours of driving around the slot canyons near Agatha, dodging black crack addicts and street bonfires and tricked out bikes and wheelchairs and bums who take ten years to cross the street. Plus, take it from me and Lexx, those girls are as random as they come. No set times.

    BTW, I ran into TJ on Wednesday night. She has blown up. I mean, she looks like a damn pig. Must be 200 lbs by now. I made her do the quick stroll to my car, then when she got close enough, I slammed on the gas pedal, leaving her to choke on my noxious exhaust. (You see, 3 months ago they got my catalytic converter, and I have yet to replace the SOB). Serves her right for being the thieving, scheming ho she is.

  3. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    You'll be near the skids area. The only nearby area you can maybe find some booty. But without a car to mess around in. You'll either need to rely on the girl having a room / tent nearby or bring her back to your spot. Check the Downtown LA thread.
    Thanks for the info. Guess I will check out the tent's or see if any street meat is available for consumption. Worst come to worst I can order take out and see what delivers late.

  4. #7883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWater  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading out to LA mid June and won't have access to a car to hit the S Fig stroll as has been expertly detailed in the forum. I will be "stuck" in downtown LA around 4Th street. Looking for any leads on local fairgrounds within walking distance to have fun and enjoy the local wildlife. I appreciate any help and thanks in advance.
    You'll be near the skids area. The only nearby area you can maybe find some booty. But without a car to mess around in. You'll either need to rely on the girl having a room / tent nearby or bring her back to your spot. Check the Downtown LA thread.

  5. #7882

    Hello Gents

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She belongs to a group of hot white pussy on Fig that trolls the blade together. They go by some cute names like Aleya, Princess, etc. They are also active on SM and if you are subscribed, they will slide into your DM's and tell you exactly where they are to be picked up, and often have incall rooms nearby if you hate car dates like I do.

    These chicks are such a distraction, and are walking up and down Fig with full sized trucks whizzing by just inches away from them as they smile for the cameras and flash Peace signs. Surprised none of them got clipped yet by a side mirror since none of these dudes are paying attention to the road. Then these girls put on a show and twerk or kiss each other LOL.
    I'll be coming in from Arizona in the next week or so, and was wondering what the low and hi donation request from most of the ladies that are pictured here would be. Pretty hot girls that are walking a track. The best that I've ever seen. I appreciate any words of advice that you can give me. I appreciate any info that any of you are willing to share with me. Safe and happy hunting gents.

  6. #7881

    Downtown LA visit in June

    I'm heading out to LA mid June and won't have access to a car to hit the S Fig stroll as has been expertly detailed in the forum. I will be "stuck" in downtown LA around 4Th street. Looking for any leads on local fairgrounds within walking distance to have fun and enjoy the local wildlife. I appreciate any help and thanks in advance.

  7. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this curvy ebony fox? Have you seen her strolling Figueroa?
    Kinda difficult to tell from that tiny little thumbnail screenshot you posted but I believe the object of your admiration is this ebony walker below. She is another Fig hoe stroller extraordinaire, constantly sliding into my DMs on SM telling me she got an incall room. Prob at the Parlour Roach Motel LOL.

    That badonk-kadonk is to die for!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fig badonkkadonk (8).jpg‎   Fig badonkkadonk (1).jpg‎   Fig badonkkadonk (2).jpg‎   Fig badonkkadonk (7).jpg‎   Fig badonkkadonk (5).jpg‎  

    Fig badonkkadonk (4).jpg‎   Fig badonkkadonk (3).jpg‎  

  8. #7879

    Figureoa

    Is anyone familiar with this curvy ebony fox? Have you seen her strolling Figueroa?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-05-18 124446.jpg‎  

  9. #7878

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She belongs to a group of hot white pussy on Fig that trolls the blade together. They go by some cute names like Aleya, Princess, etc. They are also active on SM and if you are subscribed, they will slide into your DM's and tell you exactly where they are to be picked up, and often have incall rooms nearby if you hate car dates like I do.

    These chicks are such a distraction, and are walking up and down Fig with full sized trucks whizzing by just inches away from them as they smile for the cameras and flash Peace signs. Surprised none of them got clipped yet by a side mirror since none of these dudes are paying attention to the road. Then these girls put on a show and twerk or kiss each other LOL.
    Can I get her IG? Does she have a room? Rates?

  10. #7877
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hmu

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuSuzuki  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, what's SM?
    SM. Aka Social Media. Aka a form of communication that arose in the late 20th century with such awesome platforms as *******, friendster, yahoo360, and geocitiies, and that transformed into some of the largest publicly traded companies and by the early 21st century turned into a means by which humanoids under 30 can show pictures of what they just ate and generally act like complete teenagers in Chicago.

  11. #7876
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She belongs to a group of hot white pussy on Fig that trolls the blade together. They go by some cute names like Aleya, Princess, etc. They are also active on SM and if you are subscribed, they will slide into your DM's and tell you exactly where they are to be picked up, and often have incall rooms nearby if you hate car dates like I do.

    These chicks are such a distraction, and are walking up and down Fig with full sized trucks whizzing by just inches away from them as they smile for the cameras and flash Peace signs. Surprised none of them got clipped yet by a side mirror since none of these dudes are paying attention to the road. Then these girls put on a show and twerk or kiss each other LOL.
    Sorry, what's SM?

  12. #7875

    Hot white kitties on Fig

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of whitish pussy anyone know this girl? She a regular?
    She belongs to a group of hot white pussy on Fig that trolls the blade together. They go by some cute names like Aleya, Princess, etc. They are also active on SM and if you are subscribed, they will slide into your DM's and tell you exactly where they are to be picked up, and often have incall rooms nearby if you hate car dates like I do.

    These chicks are such a distraction, and are walking up and down Fig with full sized trucks whizzing by just inches away from them as they smile for the cameras and flash Peace signs. Surprised none of them got clipped yet by a side mirror since none of these dudes are paying attention to the road. Then these girls put on a show and twerk or kiss each other LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (1).jpg‎   Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (2).jpg‎   Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (7).jpg‎   Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (8).jpg‎   Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (9).jpg‎  

    Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (10).jpg‎   Princess and Aleyamoney Fig SW (9).jpg‎   Princess and Aleyamoney Fig SW (10).jpg‎   Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (6).jpg‎   Princess and Aleya Fig SW  (3).jpg‎  


  13. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    PM me if you don't want to share.

  14. #7873

    The Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    I enjoyed your work on the Dip, Mr. Nasty, but your reports here have proven unreliable.

  15. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    I'm unable to pm you, can you please send me her contact? Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape