Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 1550 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29123
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one? Did a search for Rebecca on here but don't see this one. Little older than I prefer but sounds like she might be fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/289589404077
    She may be fun, she may be real but short pump I'll definitely pass.

  2. #29122

    No cap

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    Hell she did mic service for me which was damn good I had to stop her too before the show was about to be over. Turned her over and started to beat the drum which was dry as fuck so dry the rain coat broke and didn't even know until I shot the club up. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.
    Might want to go get that oil checked after shooting the club up.

  3. #29121
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    She will do all that for 80 bro.
    Hell she did mic service for me which was damn good I had to stop her too before the show was about to be over. Turned her over and started to beat the drum which was dry as fuck so dry the rain coat broke and didn't even know until I shot the club up. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

  4. #29120
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Pinky out Chester. It was a easy setup. Once arrived had wait 15 mins before getting the room number. She looks like her pics with a nice bubble butt. She gave me a outstanding bbj for a good while. Almost popped before the main event. Then railed her mish and k9 no cap until I pulled out and let her swallow every drop. GFE Menu wide open. 20 bucks upcharge for BBFS. Damage 120 qv. Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/985286325992
    She will do all that for 80 bro.

  5. #29119

    Pinky

    I recently saw Pinky out Chester. It was a easy setup. Once arrived had wait 15 mins before getting the room number. She looks like her pics with a nice bubble butt. She gave me a outstanding bbj for a good while. Almost popped before the main event. Then railed her mish and k9 no cap until I pulled out and let her swallow every drop. GFE Menu wide open. 20 bucks upcharge for BBFS. Damage 120 qv. Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/985286325992
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230505_213856.jpg‎  

  6. #29118
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    What's her screening process like?
    It has been awhile but if I recall correctly it's not too bad. Think she'll ask if you're LEO and ask for a pic.

  7. #29117

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Sally is a sweet gal. I think I've reviewed her here before. The word I'd use, I think, would be "boring". Absolutely no genuine involvement but plenty of imitation involvement. I was trying to get with her one night and was like 5 minutes from her when Staxx hit me up and I turned around and drove 15 minutes in the other direction. It was worth it.

    Sally is very sweet, though. I think she has a bf who's hip to the fact that she's seeing guys so she limits what she does.
    I beg to differ with you on Sally. She is one of the better providers in the area. She has a cute girl next door look. No visual symptoms of any monkeys. She does have a bf that acts as her handler, but you don't have any interaction with him. He basically keeps her on a time schedule. She has an issue with on of her legs which doesn't allow her to fully bend it and that may be an issue in certain positions but she is always enthusiastic.

  8. #29116
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake to me. Those pics look like the pornstar Gracie Glam if you asked me. I wouldn't be surprised if its a sting as others have mentioned.

  9. #29115

    Looks interesting

    Any experience with this one? Did a search for Rebecca on here but don't see this one. Little older than I prefer but sounds like she might be fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/289589404077

  10. #29114

    Thanks TDog

    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. She's been great the times that I've seen her.

    I wouldn't go for a qv or she rushes you but her hhr at $. 6 isn't bad. She has gotten a lot bigger throughout the years just as an FYI so her body isn't as proportionate but her tits are still the biggest in the area. Not that I mind tho because I'm into bigger girls anyway.
    What's her screening process like?

  11. #29113
    Quote Originally Posted by ATownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Sent a few messages and no response, ad seems pretty blank and can't find anything based on the number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/503383165168
    I haven't sampled her but I did see her walking / sitting in front of Motor Lodge on Midlo. I didn't pick her up because she wanted 40 for a car BJ. So she just a WSW advertising online.

  12. #29112
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen these ads in awhile.

    https://callescort.org/804-721-9606

    Have anyone dreamed on Tiny?
    I've seen her multiple times. She's been great the times that I've seen her.

    I wouldn't go for a qv or she rushes you but her hhr at $. 6 isn't bad. She has gotten a lot bigger throughout the years just as an FYI so her body isn't as proportionate but her tits are still the biggest in the area. Not that I mind tho because I'm into bigger girls anyway.

  13. #29111
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I did and saw the previous reports. I was trying to make sure that the ad and reports are of the same.

    Person since I haven't seen Sally before.
    Sally is a sweet gal. I think I've reviewed her here before. The word I'd use, I think, would be "boring". Absolutely no genuine involvement but plenty of imitation involvement. I was trying to get with her one night and was like 5 minutes from her when Staxx hit me up and I turned around and drove 15 minutes in the other direction. It was worth it.

    Sally is very sweet, though. I think she has a bf who's hip to the fact that she's seeing guys so she limits what she does.

  14. #29110

    Any Info

    Has anyone seen this one? Sent a few messages and no response, ad seems pretty blank and can't find anything based on the number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/503383165168

  15. #29109

    Tiny

    Haven't seen these ads in awhile.

    https://callescort.org/804-721-9606

    Have anyone dreamed on Tiny?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape