Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 875 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 13120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10945
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Samantha that you are referring to?
    No. That's not her.

    The pictures I'm posting is the Sam that recently died. You might not recognize the photos because these pictures are before she hit the ave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aa508de7-0e45-4dcc-b442-e5b5a4387323.jpeg‎   9d71ad897c5e80c3e70341def78e626b.jpg‎  

  2. #10944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Samantha

    Is this the Samantha that you are referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara84  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that Samantha passed a few weeks ago. She was one of the prettiest sweetest girls out there. It feels like they're dropping like flies lately I hope they do something about it soon.

    https://www.bryersfh.com/obituary/Sa...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230527_083624_Photos.jpg‎  

  3. #10943

    Too many you turns

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    This dude has been uploading videos of him picking up girls to YouTube, maybe the same guy?

    https://youtu.be/ocstUl4k9Js

    Crazy IMO, and he makes way too many you turns. Granted, if you see something that you want, you best not take your eyes off of it. But generally, you turns are just a good way to get noticed.
    Agree, but not only too many you turns, he misses all the action on jasper on both ends of Kensington Ave because of them.

  4. #10942
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while. I know she lives in South Philly but she lost her old phone. Her BJ is cool (not as good as Kristen, Mandy, or Sharon) but she's sexy as hell tho. I still haven't had the chance to fuck her yet because she does have the sexiest walk of anyone on the ave tho.
    It was that walk that had me bust a u-turn in the middle of the street. Sexy in indeed.

  5. #10941
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.
    https://youtu.be/0OgoZd3eIwc

    Apparently she hooked up with another girl on the ave. And has a place now. I saw this girl recently by Tioga so maybe if you catch her you can get info on Gina.

  6. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.
    I haven't seen her in a while. I know she lives in South Philly but she lost her old phone. Her BJ is cool (not as good as Kristen, Mandy, or Sharon) but she's sexy as hell tho. I still haven't had the chance to fuck her yet because she does have the sexiest walk of anyone on the ave tho.

  7. #10939

    RIP Sam

    Just heard that Samantha passed a few weeks ago. She was one of the prettiest sweetest girls out there. It feels like they're dropping like flies lately I hope they do something about it soon.

    https://www.bryersfh.com/obituary/Sa...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

  8. #10938
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Here's a little tutorial that might help?

    Post #2182.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5886237

    If that doesn't work, just post a question and someone could respond with a fix or some help!
    Awesome! Thank you.

  9. #10937
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.
    Here's a little tutorial that might help?

    Post #2182.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5886237

    If that doesn't work, just post a question and someone could respond with a fix or some help!

  10. #10936
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    A pic or a description would help narrow down who you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Your talking about this Gina?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=554s
    Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.

  11. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Does this ring a bell with anymore?

    There's a dude that be uploading videos online.

    I don't remember what porn site.

    All I remember he mostly be in South Jersey area.

    I think it was uploaded on the Spanish language side of the site.
    This dude has been uploading videos of him picking up girls to YouTube, maybe the same guy?

    https://youtu.be/ocstUl4k9Js

    Crazy IMO, and he makes way too many you turns. Granted, if you see something that you want, you best not take your eyes off of it. But generally, you turns are just a good way to get noticed.

  12. #10934
    Does this ring a bell with anymore?

    There's a dude that be uploading videos online.

    I don't remember what porn site.

    All I remember he mostly be in South Jersey area.

    I think it was uploaded on the Spanish language side of the site.

  13. #10933

    Angel with the bolt ons

    Angel was out around Buckius & Jasper last night. I was riding by and was surprised to see her back out there since she's strictly been on listcrawler & STG for the past couple years. She told me since she lost her phone all of her regulars haven't been able to get in contact with her and she couldn't get into her listcrawler account so she said "I have to do what I have to do". She's charging more than the other girls out there. She's prob going to have to come down on her prices the longer she's out.

  14. #10932
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gina lately or have a contact info? I can't find her anywhere.
    Your talking about this Gina?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=554s

  15. #10931
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gina lately or have a contact info? I can't find her anywhere.
    A pic or a description would help narrow down who you are talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape