Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 13124
-
05-26-23 02:49 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 251Does this ring a bell with anymore?
There's a dude that be uploading videos online.
I don't remember what porn site.
All I remember he mostly be in South Jersey area.
I think it was uploaded on the Spanish language side of the site.
-
05-25-23 21:34 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 644Angel with the bolt ons
Angel was out around Buckius & Jasper last night. I was riding by and was surprised to see her back out there since she's strictly been on listcrawler & STG for the past couple years. She told me since she lost her phone all of her regulars haven't been able to get in contact with her and she couldn't get into her listcrawler account so she said "I have to do what I have to do". She's charging more than the other girls out there. She's prob going to have to come down on her prices the longer she's out.
-
05-25-23 21:30 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 644Your talking about this Gina?
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=554s
-
05-25-23 11:19 #10931Asshole

Posts: 399A pic or a description would help narrow down who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 09:49 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 172Gina
Has anyone seen Gina lately or have a contact info? I can't find her anywhere.
-
05-23-23 11:28 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 465BeefNoodleSoup, Yikes. I would have to agree with Shampoo55 violence is not the answer but what happened with you is what happened. It makes the legit cool girls more paranoid and all. As somebody who's been told is buffer than the typical monger and can easily overpower them I would also imagine restraining them wouldn't be too difficult but just Sams opinion. I've only been ripped off with bad service but never attacked but wow crazy. I would've handled it differently but the crazy ones definitely make it harder for the good ones. We all seen how AML asks the girls what's the worst date you've been on? There's even videos of lists of bad dates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbqCplDEws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvCKKQXifYs
So you been through the same "just let me smoke shoot this really fast in here" too I see. I still think my idea was always the best option since good looking SWs is a thing of the past now. I don't have to take drug tests for my job and have said before but fortunately rock is fast and easy for them and I was expecting a huge thick cloud of smoke like green but it's actually very very thin barely can notice when the windows are down just smells like burnt plastic. Me personaly I'm more afraid of getting in trouble by LE and charged for both plus if you are unlucky they can take your car too. But fentanyl? NGL, I've let them do it in the car and they go night night. Would wake them up and tell them no thanks. The scenery is very bad like somebody mentioned but going to stop by next week and see if I can find Melanie, and thanks for the location of where she around!
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
05-23-23 09:48 #10928Asshole

Posts: 399Lots of fresh faces
I've been noticing a lot of fresh faces out there. On the weekend, I saw one girl who looked pretty clean and sophisticated walking in front of quick stop. She looked like she was ready for an expensive night on the town except for the fact that she had a big blood spot on her neck from a recent dope injection.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
A while back, I saw a young white dude who looked like he came from a rich social club. He was sitting on the sidewalk feverish mixing up a shot.
Hopefully this warmer weather brings out some fresh talent to the stroll.
-
05-23-23 03:11 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 514Safety number one
If safety is number one for you, you should stay away from the stroll.
Originally Posted by Pookie12
[View Original Post]
I think Philly has a pretty good AMP scene. A bit cheaper than other US cities and many reliable options.
Personally I really like the Kensington stroll. If you are good at it and lucky, you can find many good and fresh options at very affordable prices. Particularly at this time of year. But there are many many risks and if your life situation is not very risk tolerant, I'd suggest finding other options.
-
05-23-23 03:00 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 514Sometimes violence is the answer
I would consider myself a seasoned veteran. I have many regulars out there who go out of their way to see me. I get a long well with all of them.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
With that said. I think sometimes you are forced into a situation where violence is your only option. Generally it is best to avoid red flags that lead up to violent situations but sometimes you are forced into it.
Most of the girls out there are at rock bottom. The good ones treat you well if you treat them well and vice versa. But there are some out there that have no problem ripping you off or hurting you for drug money.
There was one time where I had to get violent with someone. She didn't keep her end of the arrangement and I said I wasn't going to take her back. I let her keep the money. She took the money from the beginning but I didn't really want to fight over money, but she was being very unpleasant so I declined to take her back. It was probably just a 5 minute walk. Then she got angry and started attacking me. I'm probably double her size so I easily overpowered her, kicked her out and drove off.
I've been told that I'm much more buffer than the typical monger so even the threat of violence is enough to get rid of most problem girls.
Usually if there is an option to get rid of them for 5-10 dollars, I'd probably take it. I've even given one of my regulars half of what I was going to give her because she looked and smelled very gross and sickly that day.
I think we have disagreed with this in the past. Either you or someone else suggested having some fake bills to throw at them. Personally I'm not a big fan of fake bills. I imagine some mongers would try to rip girls off with fake bills and I'm generally not a fan of the idea of fake bills circulating around. And for me, the money is not a big loss for me. I think it is better for the whole community to squash out the problem girls who make their drug money only ripping mongers off.
-
05-22-23 09:14 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 52[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-21-23 22:18 #10924Senior Member

Posts: 47Fun
That first one / third one was fun, I picked her up a couple weeks ago and had been on the lookout since.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 17:36 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 251Last night was definitely one of my better days. Met all three of them like half hour apart.
-
05-21-23 17:04 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 987I agree with you. However, the thing is, 15 years ago the drugs were different. A person can keep themselves together easier while on heroin. Old vets told me in the old days they could go hours without needing a fix and that extra time they had they could keep themselves together. Now the drug being fentanyl it's more powerful all while the withdrawal is more severe and the time to feel the withdrawal is short as in just a few hours.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
People didn't vote and agree in uniform for fentanyl to flood the streets is something the dealers started to use because it's cheaper to manufacture and has a better profit margin.
-
05-21-23 13:41 #10921Senior Member

Posts: 95Know what happened to Hailey?
Anyone ever meet with Hailey? She was great, open to anything, and despite the pic was girl next door pretty. Haven't seen her in awhile. She would hang between Tioga and Erie.
-
05-21-23 13:32 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 477Melanie
Picked up 20 year old Melanie on Kensington Ave at Buckius Street. She can be found from Buckius Street to Allegheny Ave. She is a ten on a SW scale. She is eye candy and looks great naked. She is pleasant and friendly enough. But that is the where the good stuff ends with her. She has poor skills and is bossy. She will ask to hit her pipe while in your car and if you refuse she will get out immediately. YMMV.











Reply With Quote




