Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29111
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I did and saw the previous reports. I was trying to make sure that the ad and reports are of the same.

    Person since I haven't seen Sally before.
    Sally is a sweet gal. I think I've reviewed her here before. The word I'd use, I think, would be "boring". Absolutely no genuine involvement but plenty of imitation involvement. I was trying to get with her one night and was like 5 minutes from her when Staxx hit me up and I turned around and drove 15 minutes in the other direction. It was worth it.

    Sally is very sweet, though. I think she has a bf who's hip to the fact that she's seeing guys so she limits what she does.

  2. #29110

    Any Info

    Has anyone seen this one? Sent a few messages and no response, ad seems pretty blank and can't find anything based on the number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/503383165168

  3. #29109

    Tiny

    Haven't seen these ads in awhile.

    https://callescort.org/804-721-9606

    Have anyone dreamed on Tiny?

  4. #29108

    Stay Safe

    I also heard from a reliable source that this was a weekend for stings.

  5. #29107
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    2nd ad cracked me up. Says she has her business license LOL. Wonder what county offers a license LOL. Anyway seems fake.
    Watch out, she might charge you for taxes too since she's a legit business.

  6. #29106

    Woodbridge Kim's in your town!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/609037008924

    Kim's my go to in Northern Virginia and she's trying out the RVA scene. She is a winner. A legit curvy treat with no drama and excellent skills. Look at the Northern Virginia escort reports for more info. Don't hesitate to check her out for yourself!

  7. #29105

    Not worth it.

    Saw Tammy (I think that's what she said).

    Location: house upstairs.

    Environment: 8/10.

    Smokey?: she smokes.

    Age: 65+?

    Demons: Possible.

    Looks: 2/10.

    Performance: 4/10.

    Attitude: 8/10. Friendly.

    Experience: 8/10 BBJ; no teeth was good; 3/10 FS, rushed. Said "you thought you would be having sex for an hour?" (after 5 minutes for an hour I paid for) Talking about the lube is running out. Don't recommend if you want to have your money's worth. BBJ with no teeth was good but for maybe 60.

    Damage: she said $.50 gave her $.6 qv. (I know. Overpaid) no change back. Of course.

    Overall: 3/10.

    Repeat: I will not ever repeat. Well maybe for BBJ in a pinch but not a cent over 60. Just find someone else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/350777306979

  8. #29104

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Got it from a trusted source that this post is LE. Stay away.

  9. #29103

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about the 1st link. But the 2nd is Lidea aka little Redd. And I know her real well. She about that paper. Will try to upsell everything but if you flash the cash she can be a fun lay. Early 20's. Nice body. Pierced nips. Great booty. Talks a lot, and I mean a lot. She usually hangs around Churchill / T street was briefly walking on Chamb last year. Did I mention nice ass? Hung out with her last week she told me she was putting up an ad and was going to get a room off 95, headed south. Good hygiene, open menu, but again she will try to upsell. If you take care of her she will take of you. I see her a lot, but we got a good vibe with each other.
    Caught her at the red light by the Richmond inn last year and got her digits, pretty cool and definitely will try to upset but definitely a good dream.

  10. #29102
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks;6458762[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/136382577[/URL]#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/240270998992

    Anyone know anything about this one? One ad says 23 the other 19.
    Seems TGTBT imo. Pics are very similar in style (not person) to another post last week.

  11. #29101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I think you answered your own question

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks;6458762[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/136382577[/URL]#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/240270998992

    Anyone know anything about this one? One ad says 23 the other 19.
    Maybe she legit, but those ads say easy pass in my books. Be safe out there. The stings are real.

  12. #29100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Monkey see, monkey do

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Hows her monkey situation? I didn't get to sample but last time I saw her, she was in a bando on T st with a guy. Aj kicked her out her room so we could get our date going.
    At least no needles with her. She mixes the upper and downer together and will smoke at same time. Makes no sense to me. The dude is her bf / fiancee / handler but he mad cool. Prob took the pictures of her. Never had any issues with him. I've had conversations with him. He is not an issue as long as Redd making them money. They been out the bando for a while now. Her skin has benefited the most from having a more stable living situation.

  13. #29099

    Crystal

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/136382577#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/240270998992

    Anyone know anything about this one? One ad says 23 the other 19.

  14. #29098

    Understood

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I would have skipped over the ad as a fake. Although it is probably a good thing there was some discussion about it. As it probably saved a few mo gers that were unsure. Might seem easy to some veterans but this kind of info legit not legit good experience or bad experience rip off reports are all very useful as well as the purpose of the forum.
    Appreciate the perspective. That's a very reasonable take you gave. Apologies if I sounded like a jackass in my previous statement as well. Wasn't my intent.

  15. #29097

    Little red

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about the 1st link. But the 2nd is Lidea aka little Redd. And I know her real well. She about that paper. Will try to upsell everything but if you flash the cash she can be a fun lay. Early 20's. Nice body. Pierced nips. Great booty. Talks a lot, and I mean a lot. She usually hangs around Churchill / T street was briefly walking on Chamb last year. Did I mention nice ass? Hung out with her last week she told me she was putting up an ad and was going to get a room off 95, headed south. Good hygiene, open menu, but again she will try to upsell. If you take care of her she will take of you. I see her a lot, but we got a good vibe with each other.
    Hows her monkey situation? I didn't get to sample but last time I saw her, she was in a bando on T st with a guy. Aj kicked her out her room so we could get our date going.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape