Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 17723
-
05-27-23 17:04 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 78She's GTG.
She's visiting with another well known provider that always delivers, so I decided to TOFTT. She's real, pics are accurate. She's new to this, so there was a warmness and chill that you don't see as much. It was a CBJ, I didn't ask if bbj was on the menu. She was chill, no clock watching or and she was into it. The damage was 1. 5. Yall know how slim the talent is here so treat her right.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136843180
-
05-26-23 14:56 #12322Banned Member

Posts: 116Reality Check: There is no way a woman like that is in St. Louis
Definitely, a scam using porn star pics. Happens all the time, especially with the ones asking for deposits.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 03:02 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 200In case your interested.
The woman in the picture is Rachel Steele. She's done a lot of porn.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 22:19 #12320Senior Member

Posts: 882Uh. Those are her 'good years' pics? LOL, ok.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 19:11 #12319Senior Member

Posts: 240Complete waste of time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136598236
New to the game maybe.
So difficult to arrange with.
When I finally was able to get it all lined up there was nothing there.
Or should I say way too much there.
The pictures are from her good years I guess, those have past.
Again no action I couldn't bring myself to do it.
-
05-25-23 19:09 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 240So so
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136544949
I took a flyer and this one responded.
Tiny lady, petite, I'm guessing late 40's.
She has some miles on her and is starting to build a slight belly.
Easy to engage and schedule with.
Not very expensive.
But also not very good.
She was focused on the tv the entire time.
When I was able to turn her around she had to bring her phone up to keep an eye on the clock.
Which took me out of hit mentally.
Finished my business and left.
Nothing special.
-
05-25-23 19:05 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 240Nina is back, but why bother
Nina is back.
I saw her a couple of years ago.
I thought I might give it a try again.
Obviously I forgot why I didn't see her earlier.
She is a bit bossy and a little rounder than I recalled.
Not worth the time for what she is willing to do.
She will let you go 3 hole if you have a pencil dick though.
So that didn't happen either.
Boring.
-
05-25-23 19:03 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 240Shocker of the century
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/136577622
The lady that answered the door was not the lady in this ad.
Not even close.
I simply left.
-
05-24-23 19:21 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 409I've got a second appointment with lotus for an hour and I was wondering about the cost of upgrades if someone can DM me.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 09:37 #12314Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah. She's legit, she always takes forever to come let you in. Just a BBBJ cim like advertised. She takes her shirt off for a nice view. Super sweet girl. Wish she offered more.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 19:10 #12313Senior Member

Posts: 56To clarify
By anything more, I meant "bare" rather than like typical FS.
Originally Posted by HentaiNerd
[View Original Post]
Everything is covered, I'm so bad with words.
-
05-22-23 17:54 #12312Senior Member

Posts: 56Late, but hopefully better than nothing
I met with her for a QV, doesn't communicate super duper well but she's exactly as advertised.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
Tight, but fat ass. Doesn't really ride dick, but can definitely take it. CBJ is pretty okay for CBJ, but I'd have no clue if she ever offered anything more.
Might go and see her again for a longer timeperiod, she's definitely not a clock watcher though.
-
05-22-23 11:44 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 152Lolian / Savannah
Any info on her? Appears to be working in the Fenton area right now.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362081590
-
05-22-23 11:12 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 339Gfe
In my experience, it's also normally implied that GFE includes DATY (going down on her) although you'll generally want to confirm that if it's something you enjoy. I've also had providers offer bareback as a part of GFE but that's not an activity I choose to participate in.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 11:02 #12309Regular Member

Posts: 7Asian providers on stg
I have been seeing a bunch of these Asian providers on STG I was just wondering if anybody has any contact with these providers and can give a little feed back on them. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





