Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Try the Sagami 001. It's close to bare as you can get.
    Is this a condom brand you support?

  2. #638

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    To the guys who have seen maya already, is this close to what I should be expecting?
    This is close. If you click the link and scroll down to filmography you can see some younger photos that would be close representations.

  3. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    To get a better idea, she looks like a little like the JAV actress Tanaka Aya but with smaller eyes.

    However, she has a nice body, slim and natural Bs.

    http://warashi-asian-pornstars.fr/en...-pornstar/1536
    To the guys who have seen maya already, is this close to what I should be expecting?

  4. #636
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    Aria does sound great, but I just can't bring myself to pay for covered FS anymore.
    You're going to miss out on a good crop of girls.

  5. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    The review said she was busty, big tits but Bravo's post described her as small tits. She may not have a TER # or the agency does not want to advertise with it.
    Looks like someone just decided to start a thread for maya.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2631142-382772

  6. #634

    Ivanka

    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has an Ivanka Trump dream try to see if you can book Diara from XOC. My god😍129392;128536;.

    https://xoclub.ch/front/diara/
    Wow, is she real?

  7. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by DalyAlex21  [View Original Post]
    That'd be quite the treat but man is it a pain to get approved by them.
    Try the Sagami 001. It's close to bare as you can get.

  8. #632

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Without seeing Molly I guess my opinion is biased. Depending on your standards I guess. I don't think you can go wrong with Maya. Wait for more reviews if you have to by all means. Aria would be first though, if you have not partaken already especially with her departure coming.
    Aria does sound great, but I just can't bring myself to pay for covered FS anymore.

  9. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has an Ivanka Trump dream try to see if you can book Diara from XOC. My god😍129392;128536;.

    https://xoclub.ch/front/diara/
    That'd be quite the treat but man is it a pain to get approved by them.

  10. #630

    Ivanka look a like XOC

    If anyone has an Ivanka Trump dream try to see if you can book Diara from XOC. My god😍129392;128536;.

    https://xoclub.ch/front/diara/

  11. #629

    Not Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    The review said she was busty, big tits but Bravo's post described her as small tits. She may not have a TER # or the agency does not want to advertise with it.

  12. #628

    Decision Paralysis

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Without seeing Molly I guess my opinion is biased. Depending on your standards I guess. I don't think you can go wrong with Maya. Wait for more reviews if you have to by all means. Aria would be first though, if you have not partaken already especially with her departure coming.
    Thank you. Yes I spent time with Aria already and I posted my experience with her. Very beautiful round eyes, rare for Asians, unforgetable. It is the hunter inside me wanting new adventure. LOL.

    I am sure Maya is solid but just weighing my options before I invest my limited time and testosterone. .

  13. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    What ad are you referencing? Their site doesn't list an age at all that I can see.
    Sorry guys. I misread the post and clicked on a link for someone else. Disregard the 43 remark!

  14. #626
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    Jurisdiction

    As always, just do your due diligence.

    Best regards,

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Yesterday I registered with kbpink I was quickly verified by photo and driving license.

    Is it a scammer calling or it's a legit? What to do guys? Have you guy's experienced this anytime?

    Worst what can happen? Are they going to track me down? Nothing I did from many days just massages and registering with them.

    Share my number on secret benefits that's it.

  15. #625

    Maya Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    The first poster said she is 23, which would be shocking. Do you agree or do you think she is older? If so what would you guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    No way she is 23. A little older. I would say early 30's. However, she has a young personality which makes up for it.
    So this 23 y / o age is coming from Maya herself. To me she looked young early 20's so naturally I would agree but then again I don't get to see to many young Asians in Nashville. Aka under 40 why / o. Some of you may be able to spot them better. Either way she is a Solid girl. Anyone else want to chime in on their experience with Maya by all means please share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape