Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 15278
-
05-27-23 21:34 #10388Senior Member

Posts: 78Snake tongue Vicky at NYAF
I made sure not to miss her again so as soon as mms offered her I took her without thinking twice.
I have to say that everything I read about her was on point and beyond, I meet her and she literally jumped on me for a wet wide open DFK and Yes her tongue is that crazy!
I couldn't wait for her to rim me and bbj my cock and balls (sorry if it sounds vulgar) but its all I wanted. I rip my clothes off and we leave for the shower. Her rim was incredible, her bbj involved a tuma and in no time I donated my warm load in her mouth, I was spent and needed a breather.
Back in the room she gave me a massage and tries to fuck my ass again but I declined and put her sweet pussy on my face in 69.
Cover was a little too tight so I pulled out one of my 002 and it fit like a glove.
We fucked on the bed and off the bed, up against the wall and doggy off the bed.
I couldn't master another release, I gave up and lay face down for a massage sans the tease.
Hot towel clean up and I was ready to call it a night.
-
05-27-23 17:08 #10387Senior Member

Posts: 87Nuru Massage NYC
Nuru Massage / Female Massage.
Going to in NYC for a few days for work and was wondering if I could get some suggestions for Nuru massages in the NYC area. Googling it seems to return quite a few sites that offer it, all it seems with various types of women from all over the world. Are there any particular locations to visit and or models that are a must? Also, are there any locations that allow you to massage the female? I like returning the favor LOL.
You can also PM details, thanks!
-
05-27-23 02:40 #10386Chick posting as a guy

Posts: 19Hurting the girls
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-27-23 00:12 #10385Senior Member

Posts: 4099This would be the second unfortunate time in a month at XOXO. They need to review their polices.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 21:08 #10384Senior Member

Posts: 860Better Screening Process to Protect the Girls
Most mongers complain about the current bs screening process as it is so I am sure most mongers do not want any additional screening. However I am sure these violent dudes are repeat offenders so there is no reason why they cannot be banned from all AMPs if only the AMPs shared intel. Of course, easier said than done.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 20:43 #10383Senior Member

Posts: 593This is why we can't have nice things
I tried repeating with Minami but she is already off the schedule. Apparently there was a "violent customer" who roughed her up and injured her pussy. I was really looking forward to seeing this girl again. We are lucky to have her in NYC, and yet some MFer wrecked her after just a few days in the lineup. Maybe that is why she seemed hesitant when you saw her.
Originally Posted by Mknj78
[View Original Post]
This makes my blood boil. Some mongers are real shit bags, and all it takes is one asshole to ruin everybody's fun. My booking last weekend with DDY Chika got canceled because she was wrecked, and now this with Minami. I sincerely hope the shop blocked that prick who hurt her.
I would like to again emphasize this part of my review. Don't act like shitheads guys, you know who you are. It has knock on effects beyond just taking one girl out of the lineup. I'm sure when they go back home, they will tell the other girls how shitty American customers are. That means fewer quality J-girls making the trip to NYC for us to enjoy.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 22:38 #10382Regular Member

Posts: 8Had an appointment with her today but she wasn't feeling well so had to cancel. Did get to see and talk to her. Pics on the site are her with eye filter, she is tiny and cute. Also she is 19 and I would believe her, very sweet but a little hesitant.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 22:36 #10381Regular Member

Posts: 8Sagami vs Okamoto
Sagami 001 is slightly, meaning 1 mm, smaller than the Okamoto 001 L's. I find them easier to put on but FYI they have no lube on them. Switched to them since all you peeps keep buying out the 001 Ls.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 20:46 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 4756Rolling 001 or 002 down.
They have trouble with Sagami also. It's so thin and you sometimes don't know which way it rolls. I should really remember it next time.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Now I just do it myself and even that sometimes I put it on wrong and need to flip it over so I can roll it down.
-
05-25-23 20:44 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 4756Minami xoxo
Glad he had a good time but I don't want hair on my A5 but that's just me. You dirty animals!
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 17:29 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 4099It's coming back to me now. There was a delay in action, eventually the girl just put 4 fingers into the condom, gapped it open, and fucken tepee my cock with it. Now I remember why I didn't buy more. It was the delay of game penalty with the girl not knowing what to do (opening the package and then going through some trial and error to put it on). I'll still try it again. I hope the JGirls are more skilled with the Sagamis.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 16:05 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 574Unless the I'd are fake for them to be in the country it's what I was showed haha.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 15:58 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 2422High five with champagne!
Seems like she will be worthy for atf quality soon. Thanks for checking javy and cheers on extra well done medium rare wagyu festy! LOL.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 15:17 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 75City Place / Peach
Has anyone seen someone there besides Ari and Lexi? It seems those two are always featured on their Twitter, but last month, I saw a different girl, and I could not understand her name at all. She was older, probably 40's, shorter, long straight black hair, with slight saggy Cs, small ass, trimmed pussy, and her stomach had a little baby damage. She spoke almost zero english. She was nice enough, but not as young or enthusiastic as Lexi, so a little bit of a let down.
Originally Posted by LuckyGreen
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 14:50 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 593Minami at XOXO Girls
Special thanks to PB for the tip-off regarding this girl. Minami is exactly my type, and maybe my new favorite. Early 20's spinner with a pretty face, friendly attitude and she has some English too. She is a bit shy and seemed new to the business, but I like that about her. Service was good but maybe YMMV. Tight toned abdomen, great ass and natural B cups with pretty nipples. Ass and tits are nice and firm. She has a beautiful innie pussy with a trimmed Bush. As IronClad would say: A5 wagyu with seaweed salad topping LOL.
Quick intros in the room followed by shower. Little bit of action in the shower, some making out plus body slide and P2 P. I couldn't keep my hands off her amazing ass. Back in the room I laid down on the bed where she did nipple sucking followed by BBBJ. Standard Japanese blowie. Had her switch with me so I could DATY. Did I mention her pussy is beautiful? Fuck, I wanted to take a picture and frame it LOL. Very nice pussy for DATY and I could've stayed there for hours, but I only bought 45 minutes!
Started in CG where she was very tight and encouraged me to squeeze her firm tits. We didn't stay in this position long though. I asked her to switch to standing mish next but she misunderstood and went to doggy instead. I guess you could say she passed the ass test, because she looked so good in doggy, I decided to keep her there for a little while. Fucked her in doggy where I enjoyed grabbing her firm ass and having my hands around her tiny waist.
Next I put her in standing mish. No blocking in this position and the view was amazing. Fucked her in standing mish and then it was time for mish to the finish line. She had her arms wrapped around me in mish and we were making out. Mostly LFK but some DFK too. Drilled her in mish for a while and I was pretty damn sweaty towards the end. Minami handled it well though and never complained. Finished in mish and chilled inside her pussy for a bit.
Quick shower to clean up then it was back to the room. We said our goodbyes and she was very sweet on me, especially towards the end. Gave me a shy hug, held onto me for a while and said she was sad I was leaving. Oh my god, I wanted to take her home with me. Maybe in another life, one where I'm rich enough to afford the outcall rate LOL. She is very young, very sweet and very pretty. You sick bastards better be nice to her. $320 for 45 minutes of bliss. I would repeat.













Reply With Quote





