Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1489
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #994

    Pristine

    Pristine is looking to visit the Lynchburg area this month. She is looking for interests and prebook (no deposits) before she makes the trip here. If we can make it worth her time she will keep her scheduled plans to visit. As dry as Lynchburg has been she is definitely needed and top tier quality.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/043226684713

  2. #993

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1562982.htm

    Ok guys let's see if we can improve the opportunities in town. This is Amber in Richmond, $500 an hour. If she can confirm 5 clients she'll make Lynchburg a tour stop. Reach out to her and let her know there are interested clients in our area.
    Gentleman I have reached out to Amber and expressed my interest. She responded that she needs a few more committed clients to make the trip. Please reach out to her so we can get her here.

  3. #992

    Pristine Chase

    Gentleman,

    First time poster, long time lurker. I'm mainly an AMP guy, but I'm bored with the same ole Lynchburg has to offer. Rainbow is my favorite because there is a consistent rotation, but no f / s offerings gets old. I've never wasted time with local girls in Lynchburg. I did try to see a provider in Charlottesville but she flaked so I gave up and never tried again. I've had my eye on Pristine Chase but she's never been closer than Richmond. She comes so highly recommended from a friend in Richmond that he has offered to pay for my visit if I'm not happy. She was in Roanoke earlier this week but I was sent on a service call for work and couldn't schedule a visit. I asked her to consider Lynchburg and today her ad is posted on Tryst for Lynchburg, May 31-June 1st. I'm not here to offer a review but to make sure y'all know she's coming. I will say communication is easy and pleasant. Lynchburg is so dry and we always complain that there is no quality here. Treat her right and she may make us a regular stopping point. Full disclosure, I have nothing to gain here but hope that she is a better option than we currently have and that she will frequently revisit. Let's make her visit worth while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pristine-chase

    In addition to the GFE / kink in her ad, she offers full service non GFE / non-kink at a friendlier rate. 100/150/200.

    She gave me permission to post her pic also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230525_141921.jpg‎  

  4. #991

    MeetPristine

    A new provider is coming to town next week on Wednesday. I've seen her personally and she is one of the best experiences I've had. I would like her to come back to Lynchburg so please if you decide to see her treat her with respect. You can go to her website to get more info. MeetPristine.Com.

    If you want to know more details you can PM me.

  5. #990

    Amber in Richmond

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1562982.htm

    Ok guys let's see if we can improve the opportunities in town. This is Amber in Richmond, $500 an hour. If she can confirm 5 clients she'll make Lynchburg a tour stop. Reach out to her and let her know there are interested clients in our area.

  6. #989

    "Hawaiian" girl

    Seen this one yesterday, complete waste, damage was 1. 5, very unenthusiastic. Opted for the half and got maybe 10 minutes, after about 5 she was asking if I could hurry up and that's the biggest turn off in the world. Shame bc she has a killer body and could make a lot of money if she had a better attitude. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...a/271248368829

  7. #988

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/475923217297 I had some time to kill and was looking through the slim pickings and saw her three minute challenge. Hoping that it might entail a throat job, I reached out and she responded promptly. But, she offered price upfront, which is a red flag for me. Can someone confirm or deny that she's legit and if possible, if she can DT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...w/041691863537 Are they worth seeing? Seems like they'll offer 2 girl bbj.
    I've seen her a couple times now. Always been an incall but she is real and not a setup. And she can DT. My experience with her has always been good. And rates are negotiable at times.

  8. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker57  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her a couple of times, she stated outcall or car date only because of all motels full due to graduation, I don't think a cop would offer to come to your house, bit who knows
    I agree with this. Generally speaking, cops will always want to control the location / situation if possible for 2 reasons.

    1. It's easier to set up surveillance ahead of time to document any evidence.

    2. It's safer for the undercover officer posing as the hooker to have the backup nearby if needed.

    Incalls make it way easier for them to accomplish both of those things.

  9. #986

    Real but GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/475923217297 I had some time to kill and was looking through the slim pickings and saw her three minute challenge. Hoping that it might entail a throat job, I reached out and she responded promptly. But, she offered price upfront, which is a red flag for me. Can someone confirm or deny that she's legit and if possible, if she can DT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...w/041691863537 Are they worth seeing? Seems like they'll offer 2 girl bbj.
    I talked with her a couple of times, she stated outcall or car date only because of all motels full due to graduation, I don't think a cop would offer to come to your house, bit who knows, I inquired about the 2 girl when she has a room its four bills for hh, yes that's right FOUR hundred, with that being out of my budget I asked about a car date, nothing fancy, BBBJ and play with those big tits, she quoted 165.

    I fell like I am looking for a new car, theres crap to chose from and when something decent comes along they want twice what its worth!

  10. #985

    Possible cop / inquiry about providers

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/475923217297 I had some time to kill and was looking through the slim pickings and saw her three minute challenge. Hoping that it might entail a throat job, I reached out and she responded promptly. But, she offered price upfront, which is a red flag for me. Can someone confirm or deny that she's legit and if possible, if she can DT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...w/041691863537 Are they worth seeing? Seems like they'll offer 2 girl bbj.

  11. #984

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonvoy  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to see Beautiful today. Communicating was easy enough. Started with some BBBJ to get started and then slid the hat right on. Started on top but said she was tired so switched up a few positions. Not to enthusiastic but never complained. Pretty little kitty and Nice little body. Definitely enjoyed my time. Definitely a little rougher than her pics but that was to be expected. Overall would recommend if you have the chance. Said she will be here 2-3 more days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/717361197026
    What was the damage?

  12. #983

    Blaze / Angel / Kasey / Name of the day

    Setup a mtg with her last weekend. Staying at a hotel close to the mall. Setup was easy, except upon arrival there was an issue with the maid, so had to wait a bit. Later when I pulled up I saw a red head smoking at the side door. I was not impressed, and should have just left. But little head was in control.

    IMO, pictures are far from reality. The person I encountered had terrible acne which extended down to her legs (which could have been monkey bites) and was generally disheveled. I don't believe she had showered or made any attempt to clean herself up. When I arrived there was someone in the shower, was told it was summer, which didn't surprise me. There wasn't much in the way of small talk. She sat on the couch and started vaping. I put the gift on the table and got undressed. I motioned to the bed but she insisted on the couch. So I sat on the couch, she put on the cover and started a BJ. Still fully clothed. I asked to see her tits, she reluctantly took off her shirt and pulled up her sports bra, and resumes th BJ. At this point I know I'm not really interested in anything more so I don't hold back and finish in the bag pretty quickly.

    After cleanup and getting dressed, she actually tries to talk a little, seemed like she could be a sweet girl IRL, but I was done and just wanted to get out of there. Won't repeat.

  13. #982

    Beautiful

    Had the chance to see Beautiful today. Communicating was easy enough. Started with some BBBJ to get started and then slid the hat right on. Started on top but said she was tired so switched up a few positions. Not to enthusiastic but never complained. Pretty little kitty and Nice little body. Definitely enjoyed my time. Definitely a little rougher than her pics but that was to be expected. Overall would recommend if you have the chance. Said she will be here 2-3 more days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/717361197026

  14. #981

    Jazzy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosser48  [View Original Post]
    So went to see Jazzy. Very prompt response to my text, set up a date for later in the day. Texted to confirm if we were still good to go and we were. Arrived and was let in just a few minutes late which was fine. Was greeted by a cute black girl, so far so good. I go in and notice a pile of covers on the other bed. I thought nothing of it until it moved, a HUGE black woman was asleep! Ok well I will see how this goes. Jazzy starts giving me a BBBJ and the large black woman is making snorting noises, I look over and she is snorting coke. Ok I try to ignore it and all of a sudden the door burst open and another woman comes in and flops down in a chair. By that time Jazzy suggests we go to the bathroom. Once in there it was no way I was going to get hard. I excused myself and left. Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/200849441748
    When I went to see her a few weeks ago, the girl that answered the door looked like a troll doll from the 80's. I made an excuse and went to my car and left. The fat girl was laying in the bed.

  15. #980

    Crystal Dawn

    I was in the exact same boat. Made contact 2 days before. Discussed appointment at lunch time. Contacted the night before discussed a time. 12 became 3 o'clock checking. Reached out atb3:30. Crickets. Contacted off and on that day and next morning and never got a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape