Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11833
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    More pics.
    Seriously, people are considering paying for this thing. Damn shamu.

  2. #11832
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I think two threads got commingled. This is not Justcallmebabygirl.
    Never said it was. It's ArlingtonBabe.

  3. #11831
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This is why I didn't pull the trigger with her. Gave me hourly rates, she's just an escort posing as an SB.
    I think two threads got commingled. This is not Justcallmebabygirl.

  4. #11830
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Just going to to drop this here.

    https://www.penelopewestdc.com/visual
    This is why I didn't pull the trigger with her. Gave me hourly rates, she's just an escort posing as an SB.

  5. #11829
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Agree with all! It's always laughable when an average at best girl broadcasts that she's wants you to "show me off" It's such a conceded statement, doesn't help her cause that she advertises as "slim" but is really more on the average side. Finally, any girl that does the purse pose with the LV bag is a hard pass for me. The sense of entitlement on that one off the charts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a70a6ef95d00
    Just going to to drop this here.

    https://www.penelopewestdc.com/visual

  6. #11828

    Just callmebabygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Correct, platinum blonde. I think I talked to her a long time ago but never pulled the trigger for some reason.
    More pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails justcallmebabygirl.jpg‎  

  7. #11827
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Is she a platinum blonde? Could someone post a pic? I've either blocked her or she blocked me but the username sounds super familiar and I may have some info on her as well.
    Correct, platinum blonde. I think I talked to her a long time ago but never pulled the trigger for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1046.jpg‎  

  8. #11826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    A familiar face

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72015782

    Here's "Jasmine" or "Persian"-whatever a bunch of you have had, with another new account somewhere else. I'm not sure why she's listing herself in Baltimore or close to that when I'm pretty sure she's in MoCo. Last time I talked to her she wanted 4 to 5 to play, which is fucking crazy for someone like her.

  9. #11825
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten anywhere with her? Seems like my type but I haven't gotten a response back yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-fe3177b1c63f
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Yes. But did not go ahead. Have you seen her private pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Went out with her couple of times in 2021. Made the mistake of letting her stay overnight in the hotel room alone. She smoked weed in the room and the hotel charged me a $4 oo smoke cleaning fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Question. Are you asking about the private pictures because you've seen them and there is something we should know? Thinking about hitting her up. Definitely will not leave her in the room alone.
    Is she a platinum blonde? Could someone post a pic? I've either blocked her or she blocked me but the username sounds super familiar and I may have some info on her as well.

  10. #11824
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    You know what you'll find. Majority will be neutral or on the more hating side, a few will be huge haters, and a few will be on the loving side.

    Just go read reddit are / sugarlifestyleforum, that place has a much more SB-friendly slant than here. SB-only forums will just be further along that direction.
    I find it funny they get all up in arms about us posting what we do when they do the exact same stuff on that forum.

  11. #11823
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    You know what you'll find. Majority will be neutral or on the more hating side, a few will be huge haters, and a few will be on the loving side.

    Just go read reddit are / sugarlifestyleforum, that place has a much more SB-friendly slant than here. SB-only forums will just be further along that direction.
    I've read those forums and there's interesting information. What I'm referring to is specific reviews of "Rudy Wellz" or "Mcsylv". That would be much more helpful / insightful than generic SB forums.

  12. #11822
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her before; she was looking for 800.
    And that's for just one nut. She told me 1 k if I wanted two nuts LOL. She's just a high dollar escort.

  13. #11821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone cracked the vault and found a SB review site or discord? Would be fascinating and humbling to read SB's reviewing us.
    You know what you'll find. Majority will be neutral or on the more hating side, a few will be huge haters, and a few will be on the loving side.

    Just go read reddit are / sugarlifestyleforum, that place has a much more SB-friendly slant than here. SB-only forums will just be further along that direction.

  14. #11820
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her before; she was looking for 800.
    She finally returned my 3rd message. Went directly to text and requested 800 + luxury hotel + dinner.

  15. #11819
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]

    Your inbox is full.
    Has anyone cracked the vault and found a SB review site or discord? Would be fascinating and humbling to read SB's reviewing us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape